• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WTS Playstation Vita wifi model with 32GB memory card. I'd like to sell them together, if possible. Both are in perfect condition. The Vita has been kept in a case when not in use, and has no scuffs or scratches as far as I can tell. I've only had it for about five months, and haven't used it all that much.

$240 + Shipping (US only, please)

PM me! I rarely check this thread.

coopolon

Positive feedback for Lemstar. Sold me Ni No Kuni and Mario Kart 7 at good prices and shipped amazingly fast - within half an hour or so of payment I had my tracking info.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I have two preorders for...

capsule_467x181.jpg

And would like to trade both keys for...

header_292x136.jpg

I'm also looking for:

• Under Defeat HD (PS3)
  • GameCube's Game Boy Player

NIGHT-

Need help completing my Zelda GameCube collection!!

I'm only missing twilight princess for GameCube! Needs to be in great condition and complete. :)

WTS: All prices include shipping

God of War 3 $12
God of War Origins $11
Vanquish PS3 $13 [new but unsealed]
Jeanne D'arc $13
Batman Arkham City PS3 $12
Lumines Vita $10 [new sealed]

All games are in like new condition with normal shelf wear. PM for huge images. Discounts for multiple items.

JEKKI

wazuuuuuup?!?!?! yallz want shirts?? I got shirts!!!

from top to bottom:

EVO 2013 shirt, size L, has MadCatz logo on upper back
Street Fighter 4 launch party shirt, size XL, has SF4 logo and date of party on bottom left (Feb 12, 2009)
Street Fighter X Tekken launch party shirt, size L, dated on the back (Mar 1, 2012)
Dead Rising 2 launch party shirt, size M, has limited edition I-Am-8-Bit tag inside lol
Evo 2009 shirt, size M

all shirts either $10 a piece paypal or will exchange for a gifted album from Amazon! (MSRP $9 so it's cheaper, but some ppl just love paying with paypal)

PM me! ^_^v

goldenpp72

I have a SMTIV amazon promo code to sell (This is NOT the club nintendo code), don't see myself using it, will offload it for 5 dollars. I don't sell codes too often but figured someone here might want use of it. Shoot me a message :)

Want to Buy List

Please note I have totally revamped my list. Click the banner above and you will see a newly restructured single list divided by console company. No more clicking by category, just one long list and due to the layout, much easier to pinpoint stuff you have to sell/trade. I need hardware, games, boxes, tons of stuff, and hundreds of it!

If you own games there is a strong chance I would take them off your hands. However my collection is strict, the following things mean I would not be interested: Greatest hits/Mega Hits/All Stars/Platinum/Etc, basically I only collect black label stuff. Game must be complete with original case, manual and disc/cart (no pirated/forged stuff), and any significant damage would mean I am not interested (color fading, tears, crush damage, etc, depending on the severity). I only buy stuff that was released in the US and is an actual US version. I also avoid stuff that says not for resale unless it was a strictly bundled item (like Guitar hero, etc). The list above mostly just contains stuff I need rather than things I own, so it can fall out of date a bit and will be updated routinely.

Stuff to Sell or Trade (Prices do not include shipping, but you only pay exact shipping)

Due to bandwidth concerns and clutter, I have made most images clickable rather than instantly apparent. Please Understand, also note I will ship to Canada as long as you can cover the additional cost therein.

I have done a total revamp of the selling aspect of my list as well. Now everything has a price tag as well as potential discounts laced about, I rebundled and restructured different games and other sets for a better logic flow. Please note that I have the full ability to weigh and package your orders without leaving the house, so as long as you're set to buy something, I can get you a precise shipping estimate. Most of this stuff is in pretty good shape, but I will try to detail things wrong with them. If you ever need more info or pictures, ask away! Please note, my prices can be quite flexible as long as the offer is reasonable and logical, thanks!

Kirby's Dream Collection (New) 23 Dollars shipped (US only price)

IMG_2615.jpg

Xbox Adventure..Shooting Racing Variety Pack! $13
Adevent Rising has no manual, disc is scratchy, case cracked, PGR2 has some manual wear and some insert edge wear on the back, Psi ops and RF2 are solid all around if I recall but i'll double check condition if anyone inquires) I would also be willing into throw in a free Xbox 1 dvd remote along with the IR sensor for it, so 4 games and 1 dvd remote isn't bad :)

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/IMG_2522_zpsa73248ac.jpg

Playstation 1 Games

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 $2 (had to replace tray with a generic black one recently as this one was cracked unknowlingly)
Phix The Adventure $7
Warhammer: Dark Omen $11

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/IMG_2521_zps787fd9bc.jpg

NCW/NWO: Revenge: $9
Box has some wavey form going but it looks solid Manual is good, cart is excellent.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/20130608_162628_zpsad5aa808.jpg

Pinball Hall of Fame (Ps2): $5
Complete, wear in all pieces but not too severe

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/20130112_160737_zpsdc8cbeda.jpg

Adventures of link (cart and manual): $15 (The cart has some minor paint missing on the bottom and in a few touches, typical of the gold carts. Manual is in tact but as you can see on the bottom has a piece missing (tear), some other general wear.)

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/IMG_2415_zpse65029d9.jpg

Dreamcast Games (Buy the whole lot below and you can have it for 65 bucks plus actual shipping)

I will try to outline the wear below, please ask for pictures or further details if interested.

Samba De Amigo: $7
Only comes with disc and manual with generic case, looks beautiful though.

King of Fighters Dream Match 99 $11
Disc has scratches, shelf wear to case

Virtua Fighter 3tb $5
Manual has some tearing on the back pages due to improper insertion into the case, the entire jewel case needs to be replaced, all components are present but the case is damaged along with the manual, but the front of the manual looks good and the disc has some scratches, the top of the disc and back insert look good)

Blue Stinger $10
This one looks very good all around to me, just a bit of shelf wear on the case and very minimal wear elsewhere

Worms Armageddon $6
Disc has a lot of scratches (the most on any of these), still turns on and works on my end, case has shelf wear, manual looks nice on the front, on the back there is a bit of corner wear from what looks like too big a manual for the case, I own 2 copies of this and both have this problem, not too bad)

Sega Rally $4
Disc has some scratches but not bad, the manual has a small half inch yellow spot on the top that goes on maybe 2 or 3 pages, the back insert also has a little of this yellowing right above the Sega DC logo on the spine part, however this part of the spine is not the one that would be facing out. Also, case has shelf wear)

Sonic Adventure $15
Case is really pretty, the front of the manual is very vivid coloring, it has some kind of uncommon misprint in that the bottom portion is a little cut off, but it's by no means something that is damage and is in fact a misprint to my understanding, could be fun to some. Disc has a lot of very feint scratches, almost ghost level so not bad, rest is nice.

Dead or Alive 2 $10
Disc have a lot of scratching but it boots up and plays fine, the back of the manual has the most tiny bit of wear from being opened but looks near perfect, back insert is great, case has some shelf wear.

Resident Evil Code Veronica $10
Wear on the front of manual in the form of a few discolorations, they aren't easy to notice unless inspecting, divider in the case is cracked that holds the 2 disc together, disc have feint scratching (more so on disc 1 than 2)

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/IMG_2548_zps1daf0a07.jpg

Resident Evil 4 and Zero (no Remake left) 10 bucks each.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/20130609_023745_zps2d855282.jpg

Misc stuff (if it's not listed it was sold)

Klonoa 2 (Box only) $3.50
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (CIB) $14

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/20130608_201611_zps1df551b8.jpg

Guides (All very sexy)

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/IMG_2470_zps233077ce.jpg
http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p777/kevinbagnowski/Sales/IMG_2469_zps17f9ce7f.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Color Stuff
(Keep in mind all imports and otherwise are playable on any NGPC system as they are region free)

The Last Blade (Import) (CIB and all in good shape) $40
Orge Battle (Import) (CIB and all in good shape) $30
Dive Alert (Becky version) (Import) CIB hard shell case (I do not know how to price this as it's never on ebay)
Puzzle Link 1 (the one in the hardshell case, also CIB) (I do not know how to price this as it's never on ebay)
Crush Roller (US Version)
Card Fighters SNK Version (US Version) (sold)

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kevinbagnowski/media/Sales/IMG_2609_zps7a95c50f.jpg.html

I also have a bunch of loose carts, which are the following: (note all of them look pristine, also take into consideration these will play on any NGPC system, I am also looking for a few CIB NGPC titles so if you have any to trade take a look) Also, I will take 1 dollar off each if you buy the whole lot below.

Gal's Fighters (US version) $28
Pocket Tennis Color (US version) $8
The Match of the Millenium (US version) $11
Samuarai Showdown 2 (US version) $6
Puzzle Link 1 (US version) $10
Sonic Pocket Adventure (US Version) $12
Gal's Fighters (Import) $25
Metal Slug 1st Mission (Import) $7
The Last Blade (UK version) $30
Sonic Pocket Adventure (Import) $10
Puzzle Bobble Mini (Import) $10

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kevinbagnowski/media/Sales/IMG_2608_zpsb5a88f67.jpg.html

Manuals/Inserts

Pretty self explanatory I think, the inserts that aren't manuals belong to Twisted Metal Head On. All of these are Ps2 manuals.

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kevinbagnowski/media/Sales/20130608_164041_zps784cd7e6.jpg.html

Saturn "Junk" Lot: TURBO edition: (Make me an offer!)

For anyone who has looked at my listing prior, you may recall the junk lot of Saturn stuff, which included all the following in various worn condition items:

Virtua Cop
Bug
Virtua Racing
Virtua Fighter 2
NHL All Star Hockey
World Series Baseball

Turbo Additions

Virtua Fighter Remix
Saturn Model 1 Controller

Now with this new super upgraded edition (it's like DLC but real), I will be throwing in a decent shape Model 1 controller (all buttons function) along with Virtua Fighter Remix (as pictured in the new picture) disc is in good shape and this is the full, upgraded version so keep that in mind . I had them up separately but figured i'd try a new approach.

As you can see, some of the manuals and back art inserts are also there on the saturn titles, but most of this stuff has a good deal of wear and should be treated accordingly. A little resurfacing would make the disc pretty of course, and the back inserts are solid from what I can see, manuals are sketchy especially on VF2.

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kevinbagnowski/media/Sales/IMG_2523_zps09454d1f.jpg.html

Paypal (gift appreciated but not required, just add some for the fees) or Amazon payments accepted, as well as trades of course! Thanks for looking :)

Please note I will be shutting down all buying and selling in 2 or so weeks so, anyone with interest to buy or sell please jump on quick!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Final Positivest Feedback for Dunder, King of Sellers.

Farewell, good sir.
assuming you stay retired

it2PwXZ9pmowv.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It wasn't the whiners, it was a big investment/sacrifice no single person would have been able to maintain.

Borman

Id like to trade my Star Wars Battlefront II for XCOM: Enemy Unknown if anyone is interested. Would be gifted to your account of course.

zugzug

I wish I had been attentive enough to know Dunder had access to saints Row IV and CivBraveNewWorld woulda bought those then I saw retired! *slaps forehead on missed purchase*

NoRéN

paypal gift payment only.
Plenty of positive feedback here. PM with questions, offers, etc.

Selling:

Pacific Rim Crimson Typhoon Figure

Disney Figures
Star Wars Star Tours Stitch as Yoda Hologram Figure
-Star Tours Opening Day 2011 Limited Edition
I have a few more for sale. PM for pics and list.

Fallout 3 GOTY [360] - $9 shipped
-complete with case, manual, slip case
-great condition

Blurays
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella - 3 Disc Diamond Edition
Lady and the Tramp
Winnie the Pooh

Posters
Portal 2 Office Poster
Portal 2 Mannequin Poster
Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Posters
-Zelda Poster
-Kid Icarus Poster

CatPee

It wasn't the whiners, it was a big investment/sacrifice no single person would have been able to maintain.

It would've likely gone on for just a little longer. Based on how he worded his farewell post, all the "outcry" here accelerated the process. :(

maneil99

Top sellers of August 2013
All prices are listed in paypal but I PREFER TF2 keys, to figure out how many keys each game is divide the cost into 2. You can buy Mann Co Crates from the market. If you get keys cheaper from sellers on other sites congrats, you will save alot of money and I will still only charge the 2$ per key fee.

PM me on Neogaf to get price checks on other games or add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997846481 I will need the TF2 keys prior to getting your game, I have a seller who I will use the keys to buy your game. I can typically get games from 12pm - 5 pm PST

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

Rome 2 - 38$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

Payday 2 - 20$ ( Locked, region issues )

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 10$

Ducktales - 11$ ( Locked for now, region issues )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

Rugby Challange - 28$

Footbal Manager -35$

Call of duty 4 - 16$

Warhammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Total War Maser collection - 53$

Also my website for future updates

Silfolion

WTS

PES 2013 Steamgift
Crysis 3 Origin key
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) $50
Office 365 Home Premium $50

Want
Paypal

WTS: Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition, opened but never played, WITHOUT a Club Nintendo code, but with the Amazon preorder DLC. - $42 (including shipping to the US).

OBVIOUSLY THIS MEANS THAT IT IS NOT VALID FOR THE FIRE EMBLEM/SMT $30 CLUB NINTENDO PROMO

I will also sell the Amazon preorder DLC separately at $5.

Please PM me if interested.

Want

3DS XL

Have

Alan Wake Franchise Steam Key

I ended up with two of these. I'll sell the Steam Key or trade it or what have you. If I can't get rid of it it'll go up on SteamGifts.

I have the Super Mario All Stars Wii release for sale.

The game is complete and was only played 3 or 4 times. The box isn't perfect because Amazon shipped it kinda crappily.

Will provide a pic(s) if needed. Taking all offers including trade for (towards?) a SNES.

Edit: I've never sold on GAF or on Ebay but I can provide you with my Amazon seller feedback info.

GeekyDad

WTS: Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition, opened but never played, WITHOUT a Club Nintendo code, but with the Amazon preorder DLC. - $45 (including shipping to the US)

I will also sell the Amazon preorder DLC separately at $5.

Please PM me if interested.

So...for $5 more you can buy it new with the CN code, which is essentially worth $30? Am I missing something?

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

NeoGAF GOLD seller

NEW/Complete in box PS3 Slim (not the yucky super slim) System (160GB) $224 shipped
CECH-3001A model
maybe a couple of games I can throw in

bad condition but functioning OG PlayStation 2 system with mainly sports games (one controller port is busted) has 3x Sony Memory Cards included
no controller $45 shipped
will take pictures

**non-gaming stuff**

AKIRA limited edition DVD tin case with bonus disc mint condition
$35

AKIRA blu-ray
$30

BOSS ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
mint condition in box - $50 shipped

So...for $5 more you can buy it new with the CN code, which is essentially worth $30? Am I missing something?

realistically the code would be worth $15, as you would need the other code to get the $30 voucher.

but yea, total BS

From OP:
3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Sanjuro

Hey guys. I have a Club Nintendo thingy that expires in a couple days. Seeing if anyone wants to grab it before it goes away. I don't own any Nintendo consoles.

Physical - Shipped by December 31, 2013*
Zelda Three-Poster Set
Majora's Mask Soundtrack
2014 Club Nintendo Calendar

DLC
Super Smash Brothers
WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Super Mario Land
Sakura Samurai

Let me know ASAP.

Not sure the value/cost of any of this stuff. Haven't played a game in a while, was thinking about getting Ducktales today.

GeekyDad

Yeah, you can try to misrepresent the situation, but there's a difference between setting your own price (regardless of perceived value) and dishonesty. I'm not saying that guy is being out-and-out dishonest, but it kinda reeks. For anyone not aware of the promotional (which is still active), it's a shady way to deal with a fellow gaffer. If my pointing that out is whining, then whatever. I own the game. I don't want it. I already redeemed my code. But I did feel compelled to say something in the event someone not in the know steps in this pile.

Starviper

Looking to trade my Metro: Last Light key for Steam for another key. Maybe Tomb Raider or something of that sort/caliber. Let me know if you'd like to trade!

Positive feedback for deadlast. Sold my 3DS to him and he was very patient waiting for me to do a system transfer to an XL and paid promptly as soon as the item was in the mail. Highly recommended buyer.

AwRy108

Selling - PM Me if interested.

16GB Black 3rd Gen iPad (Wifi Only) for $350.00 Shipped - It is in pretty god condition the front screen is great and no dead pixels on the screen. The only cosmetic flaw on the device itself is a small chip on the aluminum found on the back of the iPad. It's very small and barely noticeable in real world use.

Ship from America (Northeast)

http://i.minus.com/iApzUZlFR7DLV.JPG
http://i.minus.com/ibyT0ee6k94yeX.JPG

By "3rd Gen" I'm assuming you mean "iPad 3"? If so, damn, that's a hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom