• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Yoshi's New Island 3DS - $33 shipped

FoEnqJi.jpg

Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $115 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

pwack

Positive feedback for seller Finishoff. Sold me a game at a good price, arrived super quickly and in great condition.

Damaniel

Banned
Rather than try to sell my whole NES collection (which I'd still like to at some point - I could really use the space...), I've decided to take a few of the rarer items and sell them separately, in case somebody could use them for their collections. The whole list is still available upon request (if you're in need of Tengen and/or Color Dreams/Wisdom Tree games, I can probably help). Anyway, I'm offering the following games for sale. All prices include shipping (US only, please!) - generally, I use Priority Mail flat rate packaging because I hate sending games in padded envelopes, and as a bonus you'll get your games pretty quickly. I prefer Paypal, but I'll also accept Amazon gift cards.

(all games are cart only unless otherwise specified)

Bubble Bobble Part 2 - $180
Bomberman 2 - $55
Battletoads and Double Dragon - $50
Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers 2 - $80 (I'll throw in the first one for free if you want it, too)
Color a Dinosaur - $40
Contra Force - $70
Metal Storm - $45
The Jetsons - Cogswell's Caper (small tear in front of label - see picture) - $65

I also have a few groups of cartridges I'm selling together:

Mega Man six pack (includes all six game carts for MM1-6 and the manual for MM1) - $160
Ninja Gaiden 1-3 (includes all 3 carts, and Ninja Gaiden 2 is CIB) - $55
RC Pro Am 1 and 2 - $55

Images, by popular request!

Back of these carts
Top of these carts

Back of these carts
Top of these carts

Back of these carts
Top of these carts (and the Ninja Gaiden carts)

Back of these carts
-----

Again, I don't have any NeoGAF buy/sell feedback yet, but I do have plenty over on eBay and Digital Press:

eBay
Digital Press

dhlt25

WTS games: I've realize that I don't replay game anymore and would like to sell off games that I finished instead of holding on to them.

PS3:
Asura's wrath $12 shipped
FF XIII $10 shipped

3DS
Devil survivor overclocked $20 shipped
Soul hacker: first print ed. with the sound track cd $20 shipped

DS
layton unwound future $10 shipped

unless noted all games are complete and in good condition, price are US only. Assumed all nintendo code are used

MrDaravon

Someone buy this; $12 for this book is an absolute steal, even in the condition it's in. You might be able to find it for that much, used, at a Japanese bookstore, but shipping it abroad would easily cost $15-20 more because it's so big.

I once had one of these (there's another "battle" volume). Full of 8- and 16-bit era nostalgia.

And I'm not in cahoots with Mr. Daravon or anything, either. I just know a good book when I see one.

I would if he shipped to Canada. :(

Hahaha thanks. In light of this I've altered my guidelines some; I'll ship outside the CONUS, but it's going to require full tracking and insurance and time on my part which will all cost more. In this case for that book by itself I don't know that it'd be worth it though.

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

ps2EyTJ.jpg

Advance Wars Dual Strike w/guide - $40. Game is complete, guide has some wear as seen but is fully intact.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $30. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $50. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $18. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

jYxyQax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2/Substance guides - $7 each, $11 for both. Some obvious wear as seen.
Metal Gear Solid 3 CE/Subsistence guides - $7 each, $12 for both. Both in good shape, and the CE guide still has the artbook included.
Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

deJvIwr.jpg

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $18. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $40. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $8. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $14 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $35. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $15

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $65. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $13 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am glad, for the sake of your wallet and mine, that you already sold that Bayo guide. On the other hand I'm bummed since I've wanted one of those for years. That was a great price!

cj_iwakura

WTS

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner (PS2)
Includes the book for ZoE 1 because I found it.

Aside from some marks in the plastic PS2 case, it's minty.

Shipping included unless outside the US.

ncfd608.jpg

KXVibUZ.jpg

Asking $40.

BlazBlue: ChronoPhantasma(Import Asian Edition)

Includes the LE cover because t came with it. The Terumi code has been redeemed.

6SZrGzj.jpg

tcEmppA.jpg

Asking $60, also willing to trade for a LE of the US version.

Would anyone have any interest in one or two Verizon iPhone 4S 16GB?

My wife and I are moving from Verizon to Sprint at the end of the week and I'd like to sell our current devices.

My iPhone (black) is functionally perfect, but has a couple of small scratches that you can only see if the screen is off and a couple of dings in the plastic around the other edges. My wife's (white) is in better shape.

Both include original chargers and packaging.

Please PM if interested and we'll work something out! I've sporadically done a bunch of transactions on here and have had nothing but positive feedback.

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for jmizzal quick and easy transaction, response time was absolutely insane, would buy from another 100 million times. I believe we set a new record from first PM to completion of transaction.

jmizzal

Positive Seller Feedback for jmizzal quick and easy transaction, response time was absolutely insane, would buy from another 100 million times. I believe we set a new record from first PM to completion of transaction.

Lol and positive buyer feeback for Qwell always pays fast for movie codes

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games for Paypal.

Crusader Kings 2 Collection- 12$
7 Days to Die- 15$
7 Days to Die 2pack- 20$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Fast and Furious Showdown:6$
Insurgency-7.5$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Hegemony Rome - 18$
Lego: The Movie: The Videogame: The Book: The Graphic Novel: The Show- 17.5
Blackguards- 22$
Blackguards Deluxe Edition-29.9$
Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition- 18$
Divinity Original Sin -18$
Broken Age -17$
Broken Age+Soundtrack-18$
Starbound -10$
Starbound 4 pack- 31$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$
Consortion-15$
Nidhog 2pack- 16$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Also selling a physical version of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition sealed for 75 euros. (Shipping only for Europe)

Madao

WTS:

Pokemon X or Y digital version: $25 (Club Nintendo reward. choose which game you want before confirming. i'll send the code as soon as payment is received. Paypal only.)

i'm going to add a Play-Asia $5 discount coupon to the sale since i got one today but i won't be ordering anything anytime soon from there.

edit: sold it on 3/26

zychi

Banned
WTS
Red 3dsxl, like new, original box and cords.
i purchased a zelda LE and would like to sell this once i transfer my stuff over.

looking for $155 afterr paypal fees, shipped

xTOOLx

Have a digital download of Forza 5 for Xbox One. Microsoft rep gave them to my department and my co-workers are either Sony fanboys or don't have an Xbox One, so I got two.

Willing to take $30 in PayPal form.

PM me if interested.

Lemstar

WTB: US PSN trial codes. Preferably 7-day ones, since they're probably cheaper than 30-days.

WTS:
Skyrim Legendary (Steam key) - $20
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Club Nintendo code (Pokemon promo) - $4
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Club Nintendo code (Pokemon promo) - $4

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Selling Call of Duty Ghosts download code that grants Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions. $30.

It's a single code and cannot be split.

bCcSwkZ.jpg

Have a digital download of Forza 5 for Xbox One. Microsoft rep gave them to my department and my co-workers are either Sony fanboys or don't have an Xbox One, so I got two.

Willing to take $30 in PayPal form.

PM me if interested.

Positive Feedback for xTOOLx! Very easy to work with and he/she sent the code super fast!

Sora_N

Selling: (I'm shipping from Canada)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition - Outer (LE) Box only + the Blu-Ray. Game is not included.

$20 for the box OBO, shipping (from Canada) is extra.

I will provide a pic if requested but it's pretty mint, and the Blu-Ray case has a crease in the plastic film (you can replace the case if you want).

Also selling PS3 Disgaea 4 Limited Edition (with the Fuka figure) still sealed and in great condition. $50 OBO
PS3 Disgaea 3 (sealed) $20

PayPal gift

WANTED:
Copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee complete with box and manual for non-eBay prices.

Seik

Banned
WTB

South Park: Stick of Truth (PS3)

I'm in Canada, hit me up via PM if you have anything interesting. I just saw a friend play tonight and now I want it badly. :p

zulux21

positive feedback for Lasthope106

He was very quick to respond and quick to pay for a game I sent him. Would do business with again.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale:

Infamous Second Son Limited Edition - $44 Shipped
- I finished the game tonight and ready to sell it off. Unused DLC code for Cole's legacy! Everything is in perfect condition. I'm a plus seller!

jfoul

WTB Hardware:

Nvidia Geforce GTX 760
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
Nvidia Geforce GTX 780

AMD Radeon R9 270
AMD Radeon R9 280
AMD Radeon R9 290

WTB Software:
Steam:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Strider
Batman: Arkham Origins
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Origin:
TitanFall

WTT Software: - Will trade for games listed above, and games not listed.
Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
Steam:
Limbo
Bastion
Origin:
Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
Dead Space x2
Mirror's Edge x2

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF: Local mom and pop shop are selling these at 10% off for the next few days so I'm honoring their sale. It may take up to 24 hours for me to buy the cards, but I will have some available.***
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Very Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts (except JLF joystick); it has stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark around screws. Can probably easily be removed by pulling or by unscrewing and removing. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020254_zpsymnlmasv.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020251_zpsrgqcjhmf.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings from Amazon shipping) - $80
Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (unused DLC code) - $45
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Repost!

For Sale! All prices include shipping via USPS to continental US. Multiple games does not equal combined shipping (because that means I'm buying a bigger bubble envelope/box).

Vita games
Resistance Burning Skies - $12 Sold!
Assassin's Creed III Liberation - $12
Army Corps of Hell - $12
Killzone Mercenary - $21 Sold!
Ys Memories of Celceta - $32
Persona 4 Golden - $15
Ragnarok Odyssey - $15

3DS games
Assume that the Club Nintendo code has been used. I don't remember if I put it in or not.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate - $9 Sold!
Fire Emblem Awakening - $30

I am PayPal (either gift or you cover fees). I don't use Google Wallet much, so I'd prefer not to use it. NeoGAF Plus +7 yada yada yada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom