• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

VARIA

Positive Seller Feedback for Polioliolio. Hooked me up with a good deal on a Genesis 3 system. Great communication and super fast shipping. Thanks again, much appreciated!

JaseMath

Does anyone have a ThinkGeek Mega Man E-Tank mug they'd be willing to sell? I will happily purchase. :)

Specifically this one:

e6ba_energy_tank_mug.jpg

TAFK

WTB:

Black Wii/Wii U accessories & controllers. If you're looking to offload some let me know, trying to get a complete set here.

VampMuse

Neo Member
I think this is something I can say looking to buy here but if not please don't kill me mods.

I want to purchase an item from an Aussie gaffer who can ship to the UK or Ireland, but it seems all the forwarding services want $20 or more to forward that to the U.S. Looking for a reliable UK/Ireland gaffer who I can pay to forward this package to the U.S. for less.

This thread is like my fridge.. I keep checking on it, always gets nothing but even that i'm still glad that i did.

WTB stock i3 / i5 or any cpu of equivalent performance.

Sorry for yet another repost but I really want to move these:

FOR TRADE: One loose copy of Drill Dozer, tested and in good condition. I already have another copy of the game so I have no need for it. I'd like to trade it for another GBA title (I'm open but I'd prefer an RPG of some kind if possible as I have no GBA RPGs at all, or maybe something from the NES Classics GBA line), U.S. only.

A7D0F2E5-7198-4833-9026-36DC76996C80-3098-0000028F3DC32C64_zps815286c5.jpg

EDIT: PSP SOLD to member VampMuse, Payment pendingFor sale: I'm selling my PSP phat with CFW, system is in overall excellent shape and no scratches on the screen, $55 shipped and would include slip case, battery/charger of course and a 16 GB mem card. PM me if interested. I have no use for it anymore now that I have CFW installed on my 2000 slim. PayPal/U.S. only please.

22BA3E7A-6D9A-418F-87A1-A09B89575F9E-4291-000003DC6978FEA4_zps9b941ea0.jpg

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Wound up with an extra copy.
(Everything for sale is brand new unopened)

JP PS Vita Lost Dimension + DLC Main Character Costume + Quest Code. (JP PSN Acct required to claim)

$50.00 USD + Shipping by JP Post Office EMS (as it has tracking of parcel included.)

Payments by Paypal gift Only, all relevant information will be emailed to buyer.

No refunds given and once package is out by JP Post Office its out of my hands as to what happens to it after. This is to prevent any sort of fraud. Buyer will have tracking number so they will know exactly where their package is. Am on the GAF feedback list also.

Serious inquiries only as do not have time to go looking up shipping info for those "just curious" due to current schedule. Basically in other words I dont have time to go wandering around to a post office to look up how much shipping will be just because. Knowing that these will be shipped out from Japan its not going to be exactly "cheap". Plus I package your items up in a box to make sure it does not arrive damaged. But you will have a receipt showing the exact cost of the shipping. + 100 JPY for the cost of the box itself. The bubble wrap stuff I dont charge for since have a bunch.

*Separate note, I usually never sell anything for profit, just to make back what was spent on said title for the most part. Though the LE of SAO:HF the price is slightly higher by about 10-15 USD, since they are collectors pieces now for the hardcore fans. The $$$ from the sales will most likely go towards looking into a new work laptop. Other one as mentioned in a different thread has shit the bed a while back and didnt have time to replace it. :/

Also have other items for sale and PM for prices. All are the Japanese version of the following. Price of game + Shipping via JP Post Office EMS.

JP PSV - Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment - Limited Edition - 100 USD
JP PSV - Tokyo New World Record Operation Abyss - Limited Edition - 80 USD (due to size shipping will most likely be expensive) LE swimsuit code + first print bonus codes for character portraits.
JP PSV - Tokyo New World Record Operation Abyss - Standard Edition - 50 USD comes with first print bonus code for character portraits.

Once again
Serious inquiries only as do not have time to go looking up shipping info for those "just curious" due to current schedule.

SAO:HF LE contains this
SAOHF-LE_12-10_001.jpg

Operation Abyss LE contains this (Soundtrack shown not included, was a bonus item for another pre-order of mine that I did just for the soundtrack. The 2nd copy of the game was to show scale of the LE box.)
Someone elses unboxing vid of it. Suggest turning volume off for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlu1SyitoQ

For those not familiar with the 2 SAO:HF or Operation Abyss the OTs below.
SAO:HF
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805839

Operation Abyss
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859273

TheTurboFD

Trying to get rid of some extra PC parts

Western Digital Blue 1 TB Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s WD10EZEX - $45

Corsair 4gb XMS3 DDR3 Ram stick- $35

SNES console- Offer up since I have no clue how much they go and mines needs a little cleaning.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - there are price/region-lock check request, feedback, error report and order forms, plus more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL+F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

!NEW! Added FAQ and MAKE AN ORDER form. Please check it out.
!NEW! Now with strawberry flavor TF2/CS:GO keys as payment method( to see price in keys please visit my price list, there will be "K" column )

Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • Metro Redux

Price: $14.99(Bundle), $7.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $29.99
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords

Price: $26.99
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99
  • Fable Anniversary

Price*: $14.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

Price: $19.99
  • Age of Mythology: Extended Edition

Price: $17.99
  • Sniper Elite 3

• Sacred 3

• Rayman Legends

Price: $14.99
  • Football Manager 2015

Price: $30.99
  • Dead Rising

Price: $18.99(DR2 Complete Pack), $21.99(DR3 Apocalypse Edition)
  • Gauntlet

Price: $13.99, $31.99(4-Pack)
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass)
  • Indie Selection 1

Price: $15.99(Overgrowth), $11.99(Crypt of the NecroDancer), $12.99(Space Engineers), $14.99(Kerbal Space Program)
  • Indie Selection 2

Price: $14.99(Kentucky Route Zero), *$16.99(Lichdom: Battlemage), $9.99(Broforce), $13.99(Transistor)
  • Indie Selection 3

Price: $11.99(Shovel Knight), $16.99(Prison Architect), $11.99(TowerFall Ascension), $12.99(Sunless Sea)
  • Indie Selection 4

Price: $12.99(Rust), $11.99(Rogue Legacy), $11.99(Plague Inc: Evolved), $9.99(OlliOlli)
  • Indie Selection 5

Price: $8.49(Crawl), $11.99(Jazzpunk), $11.99(Astebreed), $12.99(Banished)
  • Telltale Games

Price: $14.99(The Walking Dead S1/S2, The Wolf Among Us)
  • Assetto Corsa

Price: $30.99
  • Resident Evil

Price: $15.99(RE4), $8.99(RE5), $24.99(RE6 Complete Pack), $18.99(RE Revelations)
  • Darksiders

Price: $9.99(D1), $16.99(D2), $30.99(Franchise Pack)
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Price: $18.99
  • Tropico 5

Price: $21.99
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle

Price: $21.99
  • Stronghold Crusader 2

Price: $24.99
  • Saints Row

Price: $15.99(IV: GOTC Edition), $30.99(Ultimate Franchise Pack)
  • Rocksmith 2014

Price: $24.99
  • Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse

Price: $14.99
  • Anno 2070

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Price: $15.99, $11.99(Mirror of Fate HD)
  • Call of Duty

Price: $30.99(Ghosts, BO2), $24.99(BO, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Assassin's Creed

Price: $25.99(Black Flag), $15.99(Liberation, AC3), $12.99(Revelations, Brotherhood, AC2), $8.99(AC1)
  • Warmachine Tactics

Price: $34.99
  • LEGO

Price: $15.99(The Hobbit), $13.99(Lord of the Rings, Marvel Super Heroes)
  • Killer is Dead

Price: $13.99
  • X-Plane 10 Global

Price: $31.99
  • Defense Grid 2

Price: $12.99
  • Shadow Warrior

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle)
  • Strider

• Divinity: Dragon Commander

Price: $15.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

• Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $15.99, $9.99(Digital Upgrade), $13.99(Vacation Complete Pack)
  • Half Minute Hero

Price: $8.99, $13.99(The Second Coming)
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2

Price: $11.99
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Price: $15.99
  • Marvel Heroes 2015

Price*: $15.99(X-Force, Avengers), $6.99(Gambit, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Cable, Loki), $4.49(Hawkeye, Black Widow)
  • Warframe

Price: $48.99(Tenno Pack), $21.99(Starter Pack, Gift Pack), $13.99(Initiate Pack)
Type: Steam Gifts ( Software ) | Payment: PayPal, TF2/CS:GO keys
  • Software

Price: $29.99(YNAB4), $31.99(RPG Maker VX Ace), *$84.99(Substance Indie Pack), $15.99(3D Mark), $16.99(DisplayFusion), $40.99(LDWKS IE)
    Note: Ask if you need something else
Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $29.99(D3), $26.99(D3:ROS), $15.99(SC2), $15.99(SC2:HOTS)
You can also buy any other region free game,DLC or software through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If game gets a discount on steam or other store you will receive appropriate discount from me. Please keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if i am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

Contact me on Steam or PM
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance i did not get the message, please send again or contact me on steam.

* - Steam Sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Selling *** 19 Positive Seller Feedback 0 Negative***

The Witcher 3 Steam Gift Pre-Order - $40
BioShock Triple Pack Steam Gift - $40
Star Wars Collection 2014 Steam Gift - $60

Windows 7 Pro Key - $40
Windows 7 Ultimate Key - $50
Windows 8 Pro Key - $40

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 1 Year 1PC - $50

Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
Project 2013 - $50
Visio 2013 - $50
Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 - $80

Adobe CS6 Master Collection (Windows) - $600
Photoshop Extended CS6 (Windows) - $250
CS6 Design and Web Premium - $500

Maya 2015 - $600
AutoCAD 2015 - $600
3DS Max 2015 - $600
3DS Max Design - $600

Macbook Pro 15" Late 2013 Retina Haswell Iris Pro 8GB RAM 256GB SSD - $1450 + Shipping
28 Cycle Count, Applecare Warranty until March 2015

The Cowboy

WTS: UK GAF.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet/Dry Electric Shaver - Brand new in box (unwanted gift): £35 (includes postage).

I got this very recently as a gift and i can't use it (my skin doesn't go well with electric shavers) and as such I'm looking to sell it, it has been taken out of the box just once in order to make sure it works and to confirm that all the contents are in it: so its basically brand new as its never actually been used to shave. Checking around it seems the usual price for these is £99 but they are on offer in a few places for £49.99, as such I'm after £35 (special GAF price :D) which includes me paying postage via courier with tracking.
----
Shaver in question: I can do a couple of webcam pics if you want (but you'll just see a shaver in a box).
http://www.braun.com/uk/male-grooming/series-shavers/series-3/series-3-340s-4.html
Payment via PayPal Gift (not really willing to haggle on price, its a pretty good deal IMO) - hit me up a PM if interested.
-
I hope its OK to post this item, i have checked the thread and i have spotted a few non gaming things being sold.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

2 Feet tall foam stuffed Sonic $20

Excitebike 64 $20

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $5
Double Dragon II $5
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $10
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $9

Fatal Fury 2 $8

E-Reader cards

Price is for 1 pack.

CLU CLU LAND $7

EXCITEBIKE $4

GOLF $4

TENNIS $4

Saturn SEGA SATELLITE $15

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

sgb

Just posting up my little wishlist of things!!

WTT Dragons Crown Vita Complete

WTB(Paypal)

PS3
FF13-Lightning Returns
Zone of Enders HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5

3ds
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Rune Factory 4

VITA
Borderlands 2 Physical

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Effective immediately I only ship to the continental US, period. After getting totally screwed by shipping estimates on international orders using usps.com, I started actually taking items people asked about (who were outside the US) to the post office to get 100% final accurate shipping costs. 9 people in a row then rescinded their offers after I told them what shipping would actually be at cost, hugely wasting multiple trips, time, and gas to the post office. This was also after advising them up front I would check but that I fully expected the shipping costs to be around the asking price of the item, and that was almost always right about on target for the actual cost. I doubt anyone intentionally misled me, but I simply do not have the time, money, or patience to waste on it anymore. Sorry.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

DCoEAVG.jpg

WTS - Platinum Nintendo Playing Card set - $22 shipped in the CONUS w/insurance
-This was the 2012 (?) Club Nintendo Platinum reward, you can still see the page on CN for it here. They were opened and looked at once, otherwise like new.

0jkM63H.jpg

World of Disgaea 1 & 2 - $25 for Disgaea 1, $20 for Disgaea 2, $40 both. Both are like new, honestly don't think they were ever even looked at.

QlBGeWo.jpg

Persona Tribute Illustrations - $20 shipped in the CONUS, like new.

17CkmVR.jpg

Ultima Collection strategy guide - $25 shipped in the CONUS. Creases to front and back cover (as seen), some wear/damage to the inside but binding is tight and it's 100% readable, just has wear. The poster advertised on the cover seems to be missing, but included are the Atlas and Manual as pictured; it looks like these may have come with the actual Ultima Collection game and not this guide but I have no way of confirming, you get what you see :p

DontBlink

Seems like there is some sneaker interest here so I am posting the below. PM for more details and pictures.

OWFzAkh.jpg
iCEJELM.jpg
JEhPlYb.jpg
xtj8N8S.jpg
iDA9XhW.jpg
Y3e71GP.jpg
p0Un34t.jpg
muK5l7W.jpg
Ms3whv1.jpg
yhyMg22.jpg

Prices are shipped.

BAIT x Asics Gel Lyte III Guardian - 11 - DS - $180
Air Jordan VI Champagne - 10.5 - DS - $330
Air Jordan 5Lab3 - 10.5 - DS - $300
New Balance M996GLM - 10.5 - VNDS - $80
New Balance M57799K - 10.5 - DS - $130
Air Jordan 12 Bred - 11 - barely alive - $25
Air Force 1 Denim - 11 - VNDS - $125
Nike Blazer SB Azure - 11 - NDS - $80
Nike Blazer SB Purple - 11 - NDS - $80
Nike Lunar Hypergamer Low - VNDS - $75

Bungie's

NeoGaf "Plus Seller" - eBay "Top Rated Seller"
Have 2 (Xbox One & PS4) "Destiny Ghost Edition" pre order from Amazon that I'm looking to sell. I will change shipping address and have it shipped to you, delivery date is Sept 9. Have done this before when the PS4 released and had no issues. Asking $200 OBO. PayPal gift only.

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for blazenumb1

Sold a DS2 CE. Unfortunately, it arrived damaged. Cordial to a compromise.

Positive buyer feedback for SShadowH20

Very easy to work with. Paid quickly too.

Positive buyer feedback for Sutton Dagger

Paid promptly for PSN codes.

Positive buyer feedback for thoseAREmySHOES

Forgiving of my slow shipping for Wii Classic Controller Pro.

Positive Seller Feedback to thegreatchamp. Sold me a Wii U Pro Controller and item shipped only in 2 days. Controller was in almost new condition and works great. Highly recommend this seller.

Daria

Looking for people from PhotograpghyGAF here!

WTS I have a very clean Pentax K1000 body (Made in Japan) w/50mm f/1.2 lens (no cap) but the glass is free of scratches and a strap. I do not have the original manual or box. I'm looking to get $55 shipped for it.

If interested shoot me a PM and I'll have my gf send me some quick pictures for you since I'll be out of town until late tonight.

Edit: I forgot that it DOES come with a flash. Not sure of the brand off hand but it's a manual flash.

kn1ves24

I'm in need of Windows 7 Pro 32-bit key/disc.

If its a key it has to work on the 32-bit version of Win 7. The hardware I have only has 32-bit drivers.

Willing to pay a fair price for a legit key or disc, I do not want an MSDN key.

Thanks!

kennah

I'm in need of Windows 7 Pro 32-bit key/disc.

If its a key it has to work on the 32-bit version of Win 7. The hardware I have only has 32-bit drivers.

Willing to pay a fair price for a legit key or disc, I do not want an MSDN key.

Thanks!
What hardware? Very strange for it to not have 64 bit drivers.

Repgnar

Looking to trade two copies of The Red Solstice on Steam. Looking for something around 10+ dollar value on steam. Preferably a CS:GO skin or the game Speedrunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom