• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden

Sold me the DKC games for gameboy. Good price, good communication, items came quickly and as described. Would buy from again.

Supremely positive buyer feedback for braves01, who was superb to work with! Highly recommended.

Drastic

For sale:

Xbox Live Gold 1 month code, comes with Hulu 1 month code. $7.50

7 or 8 one-week trial codes for gold, $3.50 for all of them.

Black earloop wireless mic for xbox 360. New, sealed in box. $35 shipped.

Payment:
Paypal
Microsoft money codes
Xbox One stuff

mrklaw

MrArseFace
WTB: PS4 White vertical stand. I'm in the UK and they aren't available, so would need someone in the US willing to ship one over.

X1 Ghost Edition Sealed $200 or OBO.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

UPCOMING RELEASES (pre-tax prices):
Madden '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 8/26) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Ed.)
NHL '15 (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99
Destiny (PS4/PS3/XB1/360; 9/9) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $79.99 (Ltd. Ed.)
FIFA '15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/23) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Ult. Team Ed.)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360; 9/30) - $47.99
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/7) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
Alien: Isolation (PS4/XB1; 10/7) - $47.99 / (PS3/360, 10/7) - $39.99
DriveClub (PS4; 10/7) $47.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $55.99 (Del. Ed.)
The Evil Within (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 10/21) - $47.99
Evolve (PS4/XB1/PC; 10/21) - $47.99
Lords of the Fallen (PS4/XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/X1; 10/28) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Col. Ed.)
Sunset Overdrive (XB1; 10/28) - $47.99
WWE 2K15 (PS4/XB1/PS3/360; 10/28) - $47.99
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/4) - $47.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
The Crew (PS4/XB1; 11/11) - $47.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360; 11/18) - $47.99 (Std. Ed.) / $103.99 (Kyrat Ed.)

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

WTB

Anyone selling the DC Animated Collectors Sets from Best Buy with the figurines? Looking for all except Son of Batman and Assault on Arkham. I will trade a brand new Destiny Ghost Edition( X1) for the missing sets.

blacksnakeball

Neo Member
Played it once. Doesn't include the Doom Beta.

I will ship for free to US 48.

Paypal only

I recently sold a Vita bundle on here so you can check my positive feedback.

$30 is firm

PM if you have questions - I am in NYC

WTS

Mario & Luigi 3DS XL System + Sealed M&L: Dream Team - $150 OBO
Complete in box and in really great shape. I got it in a trade for some old Sega stuff on Reddit and, if it weren't for the fact that I just laid down $300 for a video card, I would definitely keep it and have two systems. I'll edit this post with pictures tonight when I get home from work.

I have control over the system ID, so if you want to use that, you'll have Mario & Luigi Dream Team, and a few other NES games that have been downloaded to the system (4gig SD card). You'll still get the sealed copy of the game, so you can either do that and sell the game, or just reformat with your own ID and play the physical game.

WTB
Destiny PS4 Download Code

Deques

Looking for Shadowrun Dragonfall

Have
Full Mojo Rampage - $4
Rise of Nations - $8
Lethal League - $8
Nascar 2013 - $8

Want
Divinity OS
PayPal

bumpkin

seriously, that's really cool. wish I could help.

edit:

oh lord, it gets even sweeter. I'm gonna get diabetes from reading.

for real though, you're awesome bumpkin. she's lucky to have ya.
I'm just doing what I'd like to think any other brother would do given our current situation.

I don't want to go all LiveJournal or anything, but our mother fell ill last fall (she was diagnosed with Dementia) and so we're all trying to find ways to cope. Ever since I moved out of our parents' house back in '99, I haven't been as close with my parents or sister as I once was. Been a shitty -- well, absent -- brother in recent years. Just been busy with work, married life, etc.

So in light of everything changing, I'm trying to re-establish the relationship I had with her and our father when I was younger. I know she enjoyed those games and I'm sure she's probably bored when she's home alone. Just want to give her something to do that she'll enjoy!

Geneijin

*Disclaimer* Items are shipped from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$20 PSN code - $18 each
Delivery via PM.

1-year PlayStation Plus code - $40
Delivery via PM.

WTB:
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Original black label required. Must be complete and in very good condition.

Payment methods
For U.S. residents, Amazon Payments preferred. PayPal is also available to both international and U.S. buyers. If it's not a gift payment, buyer agrees to cover the transaction fee, if any, unless agreed upon beforehand.

Ichabod

Banned
WTT: Madden NFL 15 download key for Xbone

For:
-Divinity OS steam key
-Wildstar full game key
-Wolfenstein TNO Xbone DL key
-Titanfall Xbone DL key

SmokeMaxX

Positive feedback for seller SmokeMaxX fast, reliable and awesome as always.
Positive Feedback for Pingween. Great buyer!
Pretty sure I've been scammed by Bryonic Hero... Sent him money for $15 xbox live currency and he hasn't replied since I sent it 5 hours ago. Anyone have any idea what I should do?
I'd suggest waiting a little more. It sucks to wait, but some transactions can take a day or two depending on people's schedules. He could be asleep or at work/school.

Le-mo

Pretty sure I've been scammed by Bryonic Hero... Sent him money for $15 xbox live currency and he hasn't replied since I sent it 5 hours ago. Anyone have any idea what I should do?
You need to give him more time than that. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

mdsfx

Yikes 5 hours? I hope no one ever holds me to that. I'm a family man with a full-time job...

You've sent 3 Messages in less than 30 Posts in this thread. The limit is 1 Message per 150 Posts.

Positive Feedback to derder for buying my Win 8 Pro key.

Positive Feedback to Got the Shakes for giving me an invite to Oneplus One!

isitstill

WTT

I'm interested in a PSP Go.

So this post might be a little weird, but I want to have plenty of options available. I'm looking for a PSP Go, in good shape (without a scratched up screen, working condition, etc.). I have some games that I'm willing to trade.

Here's the deal: If you're interested, choose some of the games below and make an offer. Please be fair. I'm willing to negotiate. Here's a list, in case you can't see the images:

Complete:
PSP-
Lumines
Disgaea 2
Metal Gear Acid 2
Every Extend Extra
Genesis Collection

PS2-
Final Fantasy 12
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Zone of the Enders 2 (does not have manual, so not really complete. sorry)

DS-
Jump Superstars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

PS3-
Red Faction Guerilla

Wii-
Castle of Shikigami 3

Vita-
Hot Shots Golf

Disc Only:

PS1-
Castlevania SotN
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Anthology (5&6)

PS2-
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 10-2
Beyond Good & Evil
Fatal Frame 2
Odin Sphere
Katamari Damacy

Gamecube-
Pikmin 2
Zelda Four Swords
Zelda Wind Waker
Resident Evil (Blockbuster Stickers)
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Luigi's Mansion
Paper Mario
Fire Emblem
Viewtiful Joe
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

Fingers Crossed that someone wants some of this stuff in exchange for a PSP Go!

Have.

I remembered i had these Origin game keys, this is not an account they´re keys to redeem on any account.

BF 4 Premium: $30
Fifa 14: $20
BF4 standard: $20
Fifa Manager 14: $20

Want.

Payment in Amazon Gift Cards.

I'd suggest waiting a little more. It sucks to wait, but some transactions can take a day or two depending on people's schedules. He could be asleep or at work/school.

That's exactly what it was. I hadn't signed in in hours, so it's not like I was intentionally trying to ignore anyone.

More VERY positive seller feedback for blazenumb1

This was my third time dealing with him, and it's been a please every time.

Positive buyer feedback for Cocaloch
Always a pleasure, thanks.

Extremely positive seller feedback for blazenumb1

I got Destiny on launch day for $48 and this guy isn't making any profit.

The next Mother Teresa? I dare say so.

thanks man.

Positive buyer feedback for BruceLeeRoy
Thanks, great buyer. I'm not sure I would call myself Mother Teresa but I appreciate the compliment.

Extremely positive seller feedback for blazenumb1

I got Destiny on launch day for $48 and this guy isn't making any profit.

The next Mother Teresa? I dare say so.

thanks man.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $210. Paypal gift. Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3