• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

9/10/14 Edit: All sold.
WTS:
Dragon Quest IV (DS, complete)
Dragon Quest V (DS, complete)
Dragon Quest VI (DS, complete)
Dragon Quest IX (DS, complete)

All for $100 shipped within the US. Every game comes complete with their manuals, case, etc. and are in like new condition. As a matter of fact, I think IV-VI are unplayed and I know I started a file on IX but didn't play it much. If needed, I can take pics of everything.

WTB:

Destiny collector's edition digital content (PS4)

HWplVli.jpg

Anyone want to trade the PS4 digital collector's edition content (emblem & skins) for a 30 day PS+ code?

PM me if interested.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

***Target currently has a Buy 1 Get 1 25% off sale on all gaming cards which started on Sunday, September 7th. It should last until Saturday (although I will only be taking orders until Friday because I am going out of town). This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever US credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two).***
b1g1s_zps83afba43.png

Example Transaction: You want 2 $50 PSN cards and 2 $10 eShop cards. It'd be $50 + 25% off of $50 + $10 + 25% off of $10 = $105.
Note: This is all US Credit. Please make sure you can use this credit before you purchase it from me as most credit is REGION-LOCKED.
Please be sure to combine this promotion with the Massive eShop Sale in Celebration of Super Smash Bros 3DS as well as the WiiU's Digital Deluxe Promotion for maximum savings!

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Included in the Buy 1 Get 1 for 25% off sale above
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value (EDIT: On sale now!) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (213+ Total Positive Feedback!)

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Hack 'n' Slash - 10$

header_292x136.jpg

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 27$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Gang Beasts - 11$

Metal Slug X - 4,50$
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor - 27$
Raven's Cry - 27$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - 13$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Fable Anniversary - 15$
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - 8$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$

Links/Codes/Gifts:

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION - 5$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 2$
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - 3$
Proteus - 2$
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - 4$
Hotline Miami - 3$
Sniper Elite 3 - 15$
Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - 11$ (1 left)
Banner Saga - 8$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 9$ (2 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 3$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S. Dark Souls 2 and Dead Rising 3 are region locked.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for ThoseDeafMutes, blackMamba1187, ReXXXSoprano, irobot, wilflare, BadRamen, Agent _ShortBus, Arla
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Heysoos

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Black - $115 shipped.

Comes with all cables and the 4gb SD card that was bundled in. System is in really great condition, no scratches or scuffs. I haven't used it in over 2 months, so I figured I'd sell it. Still have the box and stuff.

US only. Unless you're willing to pay any shipping charges. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to PM with questions.

Have a Bravely Default 3DS (no CN code, otherwise complete) I'm looking to move for $24 shipped. USA 48 only. Paypal, please.

Also have Zelda Link Between Worlds for $18 shipped (no CN code, otherwise complete)

Thanks!

Wii U White and Wii U Black (complete in box)

Megaman Anniversary Collection and Megaman X Collection (Playstation 2)

Metroid prime 1 and 2 (Gamecube)

Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Chrono Trigger (SNES)

Will ship to North, Central, and possibly South America. If overseas keep in mind your fees will be higher and the shipping will cost more.

Will ship as fast as possible, if you message me before a certain time, I could possibly prepare to ship today and have it possibly sent out early tomorrow. If interested in any of these items message me, we will work out price and shipping, pictures, and any other gaming items you are interested in.

Hoping to make a good first impression!

If you are interested in movies I also have the following:

Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3
Money Talks
The Medallion
Under Cover Brother
Irish Jam
Double Take
Red Line
Meteor Man
Blast
All about the Benjamins
Friday
Next Friday
Friday after next
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
The Distinguished Gentlemen
Harlem Nights
Norbit
Beverly Hills Cop
Beverly Hills Cop 2
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy)
Nutty professor 2 the klumps
I Spy
Dr. Dolittle (Eddie Murphy)
Money Train
The Golden Child
Coming To America
Good Burger
Pulp Fiction
The Negotiator
The Man
Land Before time
Land Before time 2
Land Before time 3
Land before time 4
Land Before time 6
Land Before time 6
Land Before time 7
Land Before time 8
Land Before time X

Azzurri

WTB: Looking for a NEC US Turbo Duo.

I'm basically looking for the box, since I have the system, if you or know anyone that has one and wants to sell it please PM me.

Super awesome mega positive feedback for Bungie's! Item arrived in perfect condition and the transaction was seamless and easy. I would happily do business with this GAFfer again!

AwRy108

If you are interested in movies I also have the following:

Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3
Money Talks
The Medallion
Under Cover Brother
Irish Jam
Double Take
Red Line
Meteor Man
Blast
All about the Benjamins
Friday
Next Friday
Friday after next
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
The Distinguished Gentlemen
Harlem Nights
Norbit
Beverly Hills Cop
Beverly Hills Cop 2
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy)
Nutty professor 2 the klumps
I Spy
Dr. Dolittle (Eddie Murphy)
Money Train
The Golden Child
Coming To America
Good Burger
Pulp Fiction
The Negotiator
The Man
Land Before time
Land Before time 2
Land Before time 3
Land before time 4
Land Before time 6
Land Before time 6
Land Before time 7
Land Before time 8
Land Before time X

Format? I'm guessing DVD.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
WTB - Eurogamer expo Friday early access ticket. I actually have a Thursday one that I'd be willing to trade but I don't know if they are transferable (they have my name on it)

bumpkin

So recent circumstances have led me to finally start going through my stash of stuff in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Since it's all been there for 10+ years, it's pretty safe to assume I don't have much use for it (or any attachment to it).

That being said, here's what I've got for sale:

Un-opened Action Figures
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Donatello ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Leonardo ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Michelangelo ( Front - Back )
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002), Raphael ( Front - Back )
- McFarlane Toys 3D Animation, Tenchi Muyo ( Front - Back )
- McFarlane Toys 3D Animation, Armitage III ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Mega Man X ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Vile ( Front )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 6 inch Zero ( Front )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 10 inch Mega Man X ( Front - Back )
- Jazwares, Inc. Mega Man 15th Anniversary, 10 inch Zero ( Front - Back )

Video Game Accessores
- Sega Dreamcast Keyboard, complete-in-box, lightly used ( Outside - Inside )

Video Game Systems
- Sega Game Gear (black), comes with large carry case and AC Adapter ( Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 )

Misc. Video Game Trinkets
- Foam Game Boy Advance w/ carry case ( Pic 1 )
- War of the Monsters Viewmaster w/ WOTM reel ( Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 )

I'm not really sure what to put as a price on any of this. Most of the figures I could ship via USPS Priority Mail, so just keep in mind it's basically $5-6 just for me to ship it to you. If you make an offer, be nice/fair. :)

Apologies for the crappy-ish cell phone pics.

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for _DiGiTaL_.

bought his CM Hyper 212 EVO. great price, super fast shipping (via FedEx!) good dude all around.

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Black - $115 shipped.

Comes with all cables and the 4gb SD card that was bundled in. System is in really great condition, no scratches or scuffs. I haven't used it in over 2 months, so I figured I'd sell it. Still have the box and stuff.

US only. Unless you're willing to pay any shipping charges. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to PM with questions.

HGHNNNN I wish I had money :(

Ludist210

WTS

Cobalt Blue Game Boy Advance SP with charger, headphone dongle (needed to play with headphones), and case - asking price of $60

Some cosmetic damage on the front, but the screen is clear of any blemish. Still works great, I just don't need it anymore.

Message me if interested.

WTS

Cobalt Blue Game Boy Advance SP with charger, headphone dongle (needed to play with headphones), and case - asking price of $60

Some cosmetic damage on the front, but the screen is clear of any blemish. Still works great, I just don't need it anymore.

Message me if interested.

Slightly off-topic question but the headphone dangle, it's like a USB like wire and that seems to be the only thing I find online when searching for a head phone add-on for the SP.

But I got this L-shaped device that does the same thing. Do you or anyone else know what it is? Because when I search for it I never find it just the dangles. It's like this white/silver L shaped like blocl that fits in a port and has a headphone jack in it.

But I got this L-shaped device that does the same thing. Do you or anyone else know what it is? Because when I search for it I never find it just the dangles. It's like this white/silver L shaped like blocl that fits in a port and has a headphone jack in it.

If it fits into the GBA SP power port then it should be fine? I can't find any pics of what you're talking about, but it's pretty easy to look up pics of the dangle adapter that gives you a close up of the power plug. There's no magical lockout technology on the GBA so it could easily be some 3rd party attempt at a headphone adapter.

Has to fit the power port though, because there's nothing else to work from

If it fits into the GBA SP power port then it should be fine? I can't find any pics of what you're talking about, but it's pretty easy to look up pics of the dangle adapter that gives you a close up of the power plug. There's no magical lockout technology on the GBA so it could easily be some 3rd party attempt at a headphone adapter.

Has to fit the power port though, because there's nothing else to work from

But this actually came in a first party package. Very strange stuff.

Neverfade

WTS black 16GB iPhone 5 when I upgrade to a 6.

Pocketwear on back/edges, screen looks fantastic though.

Battery is excellent. I'm a fairly heavy user and I easily make it through the day without needing to charge.

Will add pics later tonight.

No idea what the going rate on these are. 175 shipped?

Edit: Been asked a few times, it's an AT&T phone, and they will unlock it if I request it.

paolo11

I am changing my stuff. I already sold my PS3 Slim to my friend.

Edit: item sold.

I apologize for the guys who inquired. I am a bit of a jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom