• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Black Playstation dualshock 3 controller
Little Big Planet 2: special edition- CiB
Ratchet and Clank: all 4 one- CiB

WTS:

Dead Rising 3 day one edition- day one codes used- $40 shipped

Need for Speed Rivals- Xbox one- $40 shipped

Qblivion

I've got a $25 Google Play card I don't know what to do with as I don't have an Android phone. Willing to trade for equivalent Steam, PSN, eShop or paypal.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
I have an unused 1600 Microsoft Points card that I just found in my drawer and would love to trade it for some Nintendo eshop, Wii VC, Steam points or a game download similar in price.

Kintaco

A little late with the feedback, but positive feedback for Dacvak. Sold him Zelda a Link Between Worlds download code. Quick payment.

ChronoX

Want to buy:

1. Melty Blood Act Cadenza Current Code (PC)
2. Delisted Steam games. Examples are Motor Rock, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast and 007 Legends (If by some miracle anyone can find them)

WTS:

Xbox 360:

Tomb Raider (2013) - $12

PSVita - The Walking Dead Season 1 - $10

UltraViolet codes:

The Hobbit Extended Edition - $4

The Fast and the Furious - $2

Fast and Furious - $2

Fast and Furious 6 - $4

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a seller/buyer, same on Ebay and Amazon. Please PM with any questions or offers!

WTS

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Key - $20
81-qDMr0bxL._SL1500_.jpg
Also Selling:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $5

WTT:
Natural Selection 2 Key - make me an offer

EGM92

WTS: Hearthstone Beta Key looking for $10 Paypal Gift or a couple of Dota 2 keys. PM me if you're interested. I'm NeoGAF Plus +2.

kurahadol

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox One (Digital Code) - $35 or best offer (Paypal gift)

PM me if interested!

Morboth

Neo Member
Want:

Game of Thrones Special Edition on Steam.

Offer:

Battlefield 4 (GamersGate).

or

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (GamersGate).

PM if interested.

Semerrill

Neo Member
would anyone happen to have extra spare manuals and cases for any of the panzer dragoon games and for saga thanks.

i recently won ntsc copies of disc 3 and 4 of saga and the 1st disc which is PAL would love to store these

Positive seller feedback for renjility.

Great deals and great to deal with.

edit: Also...before I forget again...

Positive seller feedback for Speevy

Sold me a 1yr PS+ sub for 35. =)

I'm selling my PS4 copy of Call of Duty Ghosts for 45 dollars.

I might sell my copy of Killzone Shadowfall too. I'm not sure yet

I accept Paypal.

Code_Link

WTS:

- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $34
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $8

Both codes: $38

PM if interested. Will e-mail the codes to you. Paypal.

Haha I hear you. Dealing with them right now myself.

The amount of hassle I have to go through with them on a continuous basis borders on a level of frustration that I finally understand the adage - Going Postal. Because if there was ever going to be a company on this earth that would drive customers and employees to purchase automatic weapons for the purpose of causing harm to their fellow man it is...USPS

SmokeMaxX

The amount of hassle I have to go through with them on a continuous basis borders on a level of frustration that I finally understand the adage - Going Postal. Because if there was ever going to be a company on this earth that would drive customers and employees to purchase automatic weapons for the purpose of causing harm to their fellow man it is...USPS

Haha I don't know what issues you've been having with the USPS, but I love dealing with them. Much cheaper than UPS/Fedex and usually great service on my end.

frontovik

Banned
WTB:

Resident Evil games for the GameCube (preferably Remake, 0, and Code Veronica)
Merchandise for Resident Evil or Berserk (preferably artbooks or figures)

WTS:

Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations CE Strategy Guides = $40
StarCraft/Expansion USB (Jim Raynor Dog Tag) = $50
Diablo II/Expansion USB (Soulstone) = $50
Futurama DVD Volume 1 - 6 = $15/each
Simpsons World Ultimate Episode Guide - $100

PM if interested/using PayPal.

Haha I don't know what issues you've been having with the USPS, but I love dealing with them. Much cheaper than UPS/Fedex and usually great service on my end.
I historically have said what you've said, but in the two weeks before Christmas they delivered two packages to the wrong address. Mind you, I live in a small town and both of these packages were sent by companies (so the label was properly typed). It was a very frustrating time.

Yet they are definitely cheaper than UPS/FedEx.

SmokeMaxX

I historically have said what you've said, but in the two weeks before Christmas they delivered two packages to the wrong address. Mind you, I live in a small town and both of these packages were sent by companies (so the label was properly typed). It was a very frustrating time.

Yet they are definitely cheaper than UPS/FedEx.

They're definitely not perfect. I've had a few issues with them. Generally speaking, though, they've done a good job of making the issues right (at least in my experience). I've heard of some major issues with other people though (like mailmen stealing packages and whatnot).

Fox Mulder

cleaning out some random stuff..

manuals, pokemon snap box with cardboard insert and documents, and a n64 controller pak.

I don't know how much this is worth, $15 for everything shipped?

unused WiiU gamepad cover
bayonetta case and manual, no game

Blue 3ds xl for sale
I sent in my pink and white one for repair, only to have them tell me they had to replace it with a blue one or red one. I picked blue. Just got it back.

Looking to sell it for $120 shipped. As you can see, it comes with a one year warranty.

There is nothing on the thing, however I do have a 4gb sd card, like it comes with. No software other than the built in stuff.

Might be open to trades. Maybe a neo geo x gold? I dunno.

kennah

Blue 3ds xl for sale
I sent in my pink and white one for repair, only to have them tell me they had to replace it with a blue one or red one. I picked blue. Just got it back.

Looking to sell it for $120 shipped. As you can see, it comes with a one year warranty.

There is nothing on the thing, however I do have a 4gb sd card, like it comes with. No software other than the built in stuff.

Might be open to trades. Maybe a neo geo x gold? I dunno.
You should keep it until July just in case ;)

WipedOut

Positive feed back for sk3tch - Bought Call of Duty Ghost for PS4 - Fast Shipping and came as described

Positive feed back for Jonboy - Bought NFS Rivals for PS4 - Fast Shipping and came as described

Selling

• Battlefield 4 (PS4) - sealed and brand new: $45 shipped
  • Killzone Shadowfall (PS4) - Like new MINT, played once: $40 shipped

Want
  • PayPal

Please PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

Lowe's Credit:
10% off; $100 increments.

30-50% off Google Play Promotional Credits: Selling in increments of $5
$5-25: 30% off
$25-50: 40% off
$50+: 50% off

It'll be a series of $5 promotional credits. Here's what "promotional" means:

"Google Play promotional credit offer ends on January 31, 2014. Winning promotional credit will be redeemable for 30 days after the offer ends. Promotional credits will be valid to spend on Google Play for 12 months after the date of redemption."

As long as you enter the Google Play credits onto your account by the end of February 2014, you will have until February 2015 to use them before they expire.

FREE CREDIT Amazon's 2013 Editor's Choice Games.
I have 3 $5 credits for this that I am now GIVING AWAY. You can only use one credit per game. Example: If you want a $15 game, you'd send me $10 and I'd send you the activation code. Games for sale are here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

PS+ 1 Year Code - $35

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $4

ARCADE STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $135 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (91+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom