• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forz

I'm trying to build a digital movie collection on the cheap. I'll buy pretty much any Ultraviolet HD or VUDU HD code I don't own (so it needs to come from a Blu-Ray) for $2. I'll pay $3 for movies that I'm really interested in, including but not limited to:

The Lone Ranger
The Raid: Redemption
Almost any Disney/Pixar animated movie
Scott Pilgrim
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
The Matrix
Star Trek (2009)
Most Marvel movies

I'm willing to do some negotiating, but my aim here is cheap so I'm hoping to find some codes you might have in a movie case not getting any use.

lolmark

I'm looking to buy a copy of Lost Odyssey. Looking for game to be complete and in good condition. Please hit me up!

Positive selling feedback for SmokeMaxX. S/he was extremely communicative, very fast on delivery, and reasonably priced. I would be happy to do business with this GAFfer again!

Slurmer

Banned
I am looking to sell a PS3/PC HitBox controller. I've only used it around twice and still have the box it was shipped in. PM me any offers, thanks!

Bii

Selling:

$20 PSN Credit (US) - Looking for $17

I have the physical card but will PM you the code once payment is received.

Bungie's

I accept PayPal and Best Buy gift cards only.

Nintendo $20 eShop credit
Gone

Amazon $25 gift card
Gone

ATT iphone 5S 16gb white Very good condition,clean imei, Apple warranty expires Nov 2014,
-$400 or trade for a Tmobile phone

Offers in PM please, I'm in NYC. Pickup possible. Please buy in bulk if you can!

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION,
The game is in sealed condition. Comes with soundtrack and art book. Inside a hard-case. US version.

AMIGA GAMES
- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

GAME SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1
Siren 2
Siren: New Translation
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack
R-Type Tactics OST

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1
Densha de Go Pocket 2
Densha de Go Pocket 3

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel
DarkSeed
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case)
Dark Savior
Vandal Hearts
Baroque

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild

OTHER:
Capcom Special DVD from TGS 2003

other.jpg

demonssouls.jpg

amiga.jpg

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque. Just awesome to deal with. Despite a few problems in the beginning with my payment, he was patient with me and we made it work.

EGM92

WTS: Hearthstone Beta Key looking for $10 Paypal Gift or a couple of Dota 2 chest keys. PM me if you're interested. I'm NeoGAF Plus +2.

WTB: Windows 8/8.1 Upgrade key. Cheaper the better, if you're interested in a partial trade for the Hearthstone key that's great as well.

WTS: Hearthstone Beta Key looking for $10 Paypal Gift or a couple of Dota 2 keys. PM me if you're interested. I'm NeoGAF Plus +2.

WTB: Windows 8/8.1 Upgrade key. Cheaper the better, if you're interested in a partial trade for the Hearthstone key that's great as well.

Uh, DOTA 2 keys are not used anymore since it is now open. Just so you know, unless I am missing something.

WTS:

2x One Year PS+ US codes.

$35

Paypal only.

Haven't sold in nearly a year but have only positive feedback. Prices include shipping to the US.

WTS:
Boardwalk Empire Season 1 DVDs - $13 (mint)
Boardwalk Empire Season 2 DVDs - $13 (mint)
Treme Season 1 DVDs - $13 (mint)
Treme Season 2 DVDs - $13 (mint)
(5) Pacific Rim 11x17 promo posters - $6 each (very good)
Rise of Legends PC (CD, case, key) - $6 (very good)

EYEL1NER

WTS:
Game of Thrones S1 Full Code
Game of Thrones S2 Full Code

I just got the BRD/DVD/Digital sets of Season One and Two in and have little use for the codes. I would prefer to sell them both off for $16 total. Amazon GC preferred but will do PP.

EDIT: Sold

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
WTS

Vita
Vita WiFi - Like new. No scuffs or scratches. Comes with the box, cables, instructions, cards, basically everything as if you bought it new.
8GB Vita Memory Card
Charging cradle
Nerf armor case
Gravity Rush
Rayman Origins
Soul Sacrifice
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

Looking for $240.00 Shipped in the US

3DS:

Cosmo Black 3DS w/4GB memory card- Lightly used. Top and bottom screen are perfect(brand new) as I had them replaced by Nintendo under warranty. Slight scuffs on top and bottom outer shell. Comes with charging cradle, charger, and original box.
PowerA Universal Hard Case
Circle Pad Pro
Blazblue: Continuum Shift 2
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog
Pilotwings Resort
Rayman 3D
Steel Diver
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

Looking for $190.00 Shipped in the US

Looking to sell these as complete bundles but I'm up for offers on individual pieces. I realize somebody may not want all of the included games. Previously NeoGAF Plus, mostly selling, so buy with confidence. I prefer payment as Paypal gift, but I'm up for any Paypal or Amazon payments (you cover the fees).

5amshift

Banned
FS: Club Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask OST

$25 shipped

nsso.jpg

PS Vita shirt Large on American Apparel
Worn once, washed once.

$20 shipped

hurzelein

Tearaway Vita PSN UK Download Code - 13,50 GBP or 16 Euro

Little Big Planet Vita PSN UK Download Code - 7,50 GBP or 9 Euro

Together 20 GBP or 24 Euro

Paypal, Code-delivery via Email

I can show you my ebay and amazon account for proof of total reliability.

Send me a PN!

Tc91

This is tempting. I haven't used Paypal in ages. How much do they charge for transactions?

Not much usually < $1

I hate region locked codes :( Americans selling Zelda for so cheap in here and I can't buy one cause I'm from England. Sucks.

Snookie

Looking for cart only Majoras Mask with the hologram. I can't find my cart anywhere at all. I still have my box, and instructions for it. Just cant find the game. If anyone has one for sale let me know.

Cactus

Banned
WTS:

1) Evil Dead Ultraviolet code + free steam code for Trine 2 ($2)

2) Yuusha 30 Second (Japanese Half-Minute Hero 2 for PSP) Sealed ($25)

goldenpp72

Hey everyone, I have some codes I was thinking of trying to sell, I'm not looking to get a ton for them so here we go.

Batman Arkham Origins PC code (13 bucks)

Uncharted/Sly/retro city rampage Code (for Vita) (18 bucks)

Shin Megami Tensei IV pre order promo code (was an amazon preorder thing) (3 bucks)

Also, anyone who buys a code, I can also provide a free code for Aqua for the xbox 360 (I have 2 of these) and also one code for a fox tv digital download for xbox.

kidko

Anyone have Orcs Must Die 2 Steam for cheap?

I got one during the sale but now I need another copy for a friend.

El_Chino

I'm looking to buy Zelda:OoT on the 3DS but not willing to pay the $40 that it cost when it was released. If anyone has one please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom