• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code_Link

WTS:

- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code): $34
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code): $7

Both: $37

Paypal. Will e-mail the codes to you. PM if interested. :)

wanders

BestBuy has a buy one get one free sale but there was nothing else I liked so I got Project X Zone as trade bait.

I would like to trade it for Code of Princesses or any other 3DS game that's good.

Pm me your offers/lists

sp3000

WTB:

Assassin's Creed 4 for $25

Project Spark for $15

With either paypal or amazon gift cards. Your choice.

isual

So i went to gamestop today to get that pro membership thing and got a ps3 for free.

some guy was trading it in; didn't have all the components such as a working controller

I asked, can I have it ?

initially I was happy with a free controller, but as I was finishing my transaction the clerk said 'dont forget your ps3'

i was like, what. came out kinda smiling. free ps3 still

How much can I sell it for ? it is a non BC 80gig phat. all works. testing it now.

So i went to gamestop today to get that pro membership thing and got a ps3 for free.

some guy was trading it in; didn't have all the components such as a working controller

I asked, can I have it ?

initially I was happy with a free controller, but as I was finishing my transaction the clerk said 'dont forget your ps3'

i was like, what. came out kinda smiling. free ps3 still

How much can I sell it for ? it is a non BC 80gig phat. all works. testing it now.

Wait so you stole a ps3, I dont get it, the guy left his ps3 there, did he trade it in for credit?

isual

Wait so you stole a ps3, I dont get it, the guy left his ps3 there, did he trade it in for credit?

oh no. I asked for the controller, but as I was about to finish my transaction, the clerk said 'don't forget your ps3'. I had thought that I was only going to get a ps3 controller, but apparently the guy who wanted to trade the ps3 in just gave it to me.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

30-50% off Google Play Promotional Credits: Selling in increments of $5
$5-25: 30% off
$25-50: 40% off
$50+: 50% off

It'll be a series of $5 promotional credits. These function almost exactly like non-promotional credit. Here's what "promotional" means:

"Google Play promotional credit offer ends on January 31, 2014. Winning promotional credit will be redeemable for 30 days after the offer ends. Promotional credits will be valid to spend on Google Play for 12 months after the date of redemption."

As long as you enter the Google Play credits onto your account by the end of February 2014, you will have until February 2015 to use them before they expire.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

PS+ 1 Year Code - $35

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $4

ARCADE STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $135 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (91+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

ramyeon

WTS

PS Vita Wifi (Australian) with 8GB Card, 4 Games and Carry Case

In great condition. Comes with an 8GB Memory Card, Rugged Travel Case and 4 Games. None of the games have been used at all and the system is in great condition. Games are Killzone Mercenaries, Soul Sacrifice, Gravity Rush and LittleBigPlanet Vita. All but Killzone are promo copies but they are the full games and the only difference is a lack of hard case, they come in plastic slip cases with cover art. Soul Sacrifice includes the code that comes with the retail version which is needed to access network features. Code has not been used. Killzone Mercenaries is a full retail copy in case, never used.

$250 (AU) + Postage although I am open to offers.

PM for further enquiries or offers.

BestBuy has a buy one get one free sale but there was nothing else I liked so I got Project X Zone as trade bait.

I would like to trade it for Code of Princesses or any other 3DS game that's good.

Pm me your offers/lists

Wait, what?

What are the details?

EMT0

Banned
WTT:

Trading Away:
Up for trade(PS2):
-Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
-Syphon Filter The Omega Strain
-Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War
-Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and 4(together)
-Virtua Fighter 4
-Bloodrayne
-God of War
-The Mark of Kri
-Arc The Lad End of Darkness
-Yu-Gi-Oh The Duelist of The Roses
-Onimusha Warlords
-Onimusha 3 Demon Siege

Up For Trade(PS3):
-Zone of Enders HD
-FFXIV, comes with one month beta

Both PS3 games are unopened

Things I'd Like To Trade For:

The following are games I'd trade two of my PS2 games for:

-Persona 3 FES
-Devil Summoner Raidou 1
-Raidou 2
-Digital Devil Saga 2
-SMT: Nocturne

The following are games I'd trade one for one for:

-FFXII
-Viewtiful Joe
-Kingdom Hearts
-Katamari Damacy
-Stella Deus
-Folklore
-Neat PS2 RPGs I didn't list on here so shoot offers

I'm also willing to pay for most of the games I want; No higher than $15 including shipping though. I'm also willing to do My Game + some money for one of the games I'd like. All transactions will be done through Paypal, US offers for PS2 games please.

PM me if interested.

WTS:

Xbox 360:

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (works with Xbox One as well) - $35 Retails $50 I believe.

Tomb Raider (2013) - $10 Download code

PSVita:

The Walking Dead Season 1 - $9 Download code

UltraViolet codes:

Breaking Bad Complete series - $20 or best offer!

The Hobbit Extended Edition - $4

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a seller/buyer, same on Ebay and Amazon. Please PM with any questions or offers!

WTB/WTT for:

Shenmue II DC Pal version

Boxed Sega Genesis games

Super Smash Bros Melle and the N64 version complete

Paper Mario, prefer complete

Panzer Dragoon Saga - I've been wanting this game for decades now lol. I have tons of trade bait for it, plus cash to throw in if need be.

Games I have for trade:

Secret of Mana complete
Final Fantasy III
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania III
TMNT 1-3
Metroid Prime Trilogy steelbook brand new, sealed!
Diablo III CE sealed
Majoras Mask hologram cart
Ocarina of Time (N64)
Mario Party 2
and quite a bit more.

WTS

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Key - $15
81-qDMr0bxL._SL1500_.jpg
Also Selling:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $5

WTT:
Natural Selection 2 Key - make me an offer

Cornbread78

WTB

Does anyone have a cheap copy of Madden or FIFA for VITA? They are on sale on Best Buy.com for 9.99 and 7.99, however, only for local pick-up, nobody has them in stock around me though.....

Koppai

Want to Sale:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack CD Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $22 shipped

With the Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) for $40 shipped.

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise; prices include shipping):

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - SOLD!

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $6

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $23
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13
Dead or Alive 2 - $13

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome. Canadian buyers please add $3 to the item's price to cover extra shipping costs.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller.

Anony

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD + The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (download code) - 35$

Rrang129

WTS:

Both games are complete, in excellent condition. NeoGaf +10 Seller! PayPal only please!!

Twisted Metal (PS3) - SOLD!!!
TwisMetal_zps81638f63.jpg

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - 18 SHIPPED

NFSMW_zps1634bc3e.png

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition. PM me with any questions, I'm open to offers.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Resistance 3 - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy - $15

Xbox 360
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $15
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $8
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (with poster) - $10
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $12
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15
  • BioShock 2 - $8
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $12
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $12
  • Batman: Arkham City - $12
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $15
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steelbook - $20

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Up For Sale:

Everything pictured below but the Game. I know that sounds crazy - but I let my friend borrow it and you know, all aboard deadbeats r' us (he lost / sold / ate it). But I figure for any true fan of the game to have the soundtrack / body pillow / underwear / shirt / artbook / pizza box / soundtrack this may appeal to you. In case you bought the game, but didn't get all this madness included in the weeaboo-ass limited edition.
Also the shirt has been washed.

$20 USD 15$ priority US shipping w/ tracking. PM me if you're interested.
51fKVuD9LNL.jpg

Protip

Control Panel>Edit Options>Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
Control Panel>Edit Options>Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

Desperately want to buy The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I am willing to buy an N64 cart that is totally beat up/missing sticker or whatever as long as it still plays! I am just dying to play the game, and the only system I'm interested in playing it on is N64.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for seller Jonboy: sold me Batman - Arkham Origins (PS3) for a great price, and shipped the game both safely and efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom