• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

sca2511

Cross posting from the comic tread.

Anyone know of a reputable service/person where you pay and they'll get stuff for you at conventions? I want a few Marcio Takara prints from Emerald City Comic Con. If someone from GAF is able to do it, I'd prefer that.

M3z_

Jk0Viiil.jpg

All prices include shipping, US48 only

Zelda Link Between Worlds(unused code) $25

Pokemon X/Y(unused code for Y only) $20/ea

Infamous Second Son SOLD limited edition code used

WTB
64gb Vita Memory Card
Metal Gear Solid Legacy

WTS/WTT
Saints Row IV Sealed(360), just make a cash offer or trade offer of similar value, I bought this but I know I'm never going to get around to playing it.

WTB
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Was planning on buying full price on Amazon, went to check and it has gone out of stock again. I'm sure it'll come around again, but I'd like to support BST. Unused codes only please, was thinking of getting MGS1 on Vita through it.

I have a blue 3ds xl with a triforce decal applied to it. Both screens have had screen protectors all along. Still has the AR cards and SD card as well.

Anyone with a vita up for trading?

I have awesome feedback here.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PS3
Witch and the Hundred Knights + soundtrack CD + reversible cover: $40

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
Classic Controllers, White (2 of them) - $12 shipped for one, $20 shipped for both

MooMoo

Positive (seller) feedback for BeEatNU. Sold me a totally ballin' graphics card and was a really awesome guy to deal with.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
hrotrzz.jpg

Man on Fire - $7. Sealed/new.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete - $11. Complete/mint.

DVDs
-----
uneA0LR.jpg

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (Complete Season, Anime Legends release) - $20. Still sealed.
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Stand Alone Society Movie - $10. Still sealed.
*Will do all three Ghost in the Shell DVDs for $45*

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition - $20. Like new, comes with the holographic/lithogram (?) cover.

Games
-----
5D8kZOm.jpg

Magna Carta 2 w/guide - $30. Game is like new (discs in good shape and I swapped out to a new replacement case), guide is a bit beat-up/worn on the outside but fully intact and clean inside.

ps2EyTJ.jpg

Advance Wars Dual Strike w/guide - $40. Game is complete, guide has some wear as seen but is fully intact.

i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $10. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $30. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $50. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $18. Japanese artbook, like new.

k21LKKi.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $20 each, or $35 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

jYxyQax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2/Substance guides - $7 each, $11 for both. Some obvious wear as seen.
Metal Gear Solid 3 CE/Subsistence guides - $7 each, $12 for both. Both in good shape, and the CE guide still has the artbook included.
Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $10, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $9. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $7. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $24 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $65. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

deJvIwr.jpg

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new.

cIJPG39.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $8, still sealed.

qjkjsgK.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $10. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $18. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $13 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $40. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $8. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $14 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $35. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $15

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $65. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $13 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $35. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but if I want to sell my 3DS bundled with digital games I've bought, what do I need to do?

Are the digital games linked to NNID, if so those games will always be linked to your account under that 3DS I believe, so when person sold to formats or signs in with their account they cant re-download digital games.

Jamix012

Want to buy:
Gamecube Games NTSC (will accept PAL on certain starred* titles at same price)
Will consider all offers but would buy instantly at price listed if good condition CIB.
Gotcha Force ($80)
Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 and 2 Plus ($80)
Doshin the Giant* ($25)
Bomberman Generation* ($8)
Eternal Darkness ($20)
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble ($11)
Wave Race: Blue Storm ($7)
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc ($30)
Cubivore ($50)
Geist ($6)
Mega Man X Collection ($45)
Mega Man X Command Mission ($18)
Mario Kart Bonus Disc ($5) [Not CIB price]

Selling:
Only one thing that I doubt anyone here is interested in, but might as well give it a shot
Sega PAC S-10 for Pioneer Laseractive, allows you to play NTSC Genesis games on a laseractive. In used, but working, condition. Looking for $160.

ChronoX

WTB
Steam code DLC for Burnout Paradise. The one with the delorean and stuff.

You can buy that here. Once bought you need to redeem the key using the Origin client because the key cannot be redeemed using the Steam client. Once that is complete you can play Burnout Paradise on the game client of your choice.

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for Echelon079.

Sold me some FFXIV subscription time for an awesome price! Also sent me codes before I could even pay! Awesome dude!

Shady859

WTS:

13 $25 Amazon Kindle Cards - 10% off each.

Dang man i've spent like $200 on Amazon this week plus $100 bulk protein the week before! Nothing else I see myself needing on there for awhile either. So free advertisement for your deals!

Kindle cards are straight up Amazon.com credit if anyone is not familiar with them.

C-Drive

Positive feedback for zulux21, sold him some blu-rays - he's a really awesome guy and keeps the lines of communication wide open.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Positive Feedback For: nicoga3000

Bought Killzone: Mercenary from him and the transaction went extremely smooth due to his fast responses and quick shipping of the item. Would buy from again.

Positive Feedback for Cardon as well! Hope you enjoy!

Also!

Positive Feedback for The_Inquisitor! Solid him Resistance for Vita - quick to pay and respond!

Positive feedback for johnsmith
hooked me up with digital code for Game of Thrones Season 3
smooth transaction all around
thanks!

i'm looking for iTunes/Amazon video digital codes for good movies / tv shows, PM me if you have some for a good price.

Koppai

Want to buy:
Gamecube Games NTSC (will accept PAL on certain starred* titles at same price)
Will consider all offers but would buy instantly at price listed if good condition CIB.
Doshin the Giant* ($25)
Bomberman Generation* ($8)
Cubivore ($50)

Cubivore is so rare, I got lucky and managed to snag a copy on ebay for only $65 last week. The games goes for high prices even without the box and manual but I got the whole thing :)

Cth

HAVE
- (3) Unused PS4 inFamous Second Son Limited Edition COLE'S LEGACY DLC codes

WANT
- $5 Paypal OBO (each)

WTB: A relatively powerful GPU (a reasonable one, around $250-300, not $1000) to use on the upcoming Oculus Rift Dev Kit 2.

It can be used, but preferably not for cryptocurrency mining. Feel free to PM me with any offers.

scottzorus

Neo Member
WTS: Nintendo eShop Digital Retail Games

Pokemon X - $22 (2 Available)
Pokemon Y - $22 (1 Available) Sold to zewone
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $22 (1 Available)

PayPal or Google Wallet; Gift or buyer covers fees. All prices are in USD. Thanks.

PM'd

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF: Local mom and pop shop are selling these at 10% off for the next few days so I'm honoring their sale. It may take up to 24 hours for me to buy the cards, but I will have some available.***
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Very Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts (except JLF joystick); it has stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark around screws. Can probably easily be removed by pulling or by unscrewing and removing. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020254_zpsymnlmasv.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140221_020251_zpsrgqcjhmf.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

jfoul

WTB Hardware:
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 4GB
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
  • AMD Radeon R9 280X
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
WTB Software:
  • Steam:
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Strider
  • Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  • Origin:
  • Dead Space 3
  • TitanFall
  • Battlefield 4: China Rising
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Service
WTT Software for Steam/Origin Keys:
  • Final Fantasy XIV Digital Download w/30 day trial
  • Steam:
  • Limbo
  • Bastion
  • Origin:
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate x2
  • Dead Space x2
  • Mirror's Edge x2

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a sealed Xbox One copy of Titanfall. I'd like to sell it for $48/shipped or best offer. I'd also consider trading it for inFamous Second Son LE with an unused DLC code or Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for the PS4.

PM me if you're interested. I'm a Gold seller. Thanks!

WTS:

Shin Megami Tensei IV Special Edition - $40 shipped, includes artbook/guide, CD, game, and packaging

Yoshi's New Island 3DS - $33 shipped

FoEnqJi.jpg

Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $115 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

KiDdYoNe

WTS, all Steam, some links, some codes. PayPal gift only.

Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 1$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 2$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 2$
And Yet It Moves - 1$
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time - 1$
Plain Sight - 1$
Snuggle Truck - 1$
Reus - 2$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 2$
Supreme Commander - 1$
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - 1$
Toki Tori 2+ - 1$
HOARD - 1$
Grand Theft Auto IV - 3$
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1$
The Swapper - 2$
Dust: An Elysian Tale - 2$
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - 2$
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - 2$
FEZ - 1$
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - 1$
Starseed Pilgrim - 1$

Or i'd love to trade some for R6 Vegas 1 & 2, Volgarr The Viking, Papers, Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom