• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

OraleeWey

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So I was cleaning out my garage today and came across my 2 Sega Dreamcast systems all tucked away in boxes. One was my main system, the other was one a buddy had for a month and then his GF made him get rid of it, so he gave it to me and I stored it as backup.

I never even opened the box until today lol.

Does this have any trade value (for maybe a good PC game on Steam or something?)

• Dreamcast system, power cord, AV cord, in original box (minus UPC code was cut out)
  • 1 Controller
  • 1 Memory Card
  • Sealed copy of NBA 2K1
  • Sealed Copy of World Series Baseball 2K1
  • NFL 2K1
  • Shenmue

Risible

So I was cleaning out my garage today and came across my 2 Sega Dreamcast systems all tucked away in boxes. One was my main system, the other was one a buddy had for a month and then his GF made him get rid of it, so he gave it to me and I stored it as backup.

I never even opened the box until today lol.

Does this have any trade value (for maybe a good PC game on Steam or something?)

• Dreamcast system, power cord, AV cord, in original box (minus UPC code was cut out)
  • 1 Controller
  • 1 Memory Card
  • Sealed copy of NBA 2K1
  • Sealed Copy of World Series Baseball 2K1
  • NFL 2K1
  • Shenmue

A quick eBay check says not really, sorry bud :(. Just search Dreamcast system and look at completed listings.

Amagon

Yea it was a college purchase for me for my Animation/Game Design program. I did some extensive research about upgrades for the future, and that's what really sold me. It's a shame, because I'm moving more in the CS/GD direction and this is overkill for compiling, so it's just gathering dust :/.

Would you be done down for open trades or anything?

sabanoo

A quick eBay check says not really, sorry bud :(. Just search Dreamcast system and look at completed listings.

What? No. Definitely worth something especially with Shenmue. There's a completed auction from a week ago for a broken boxed system that went for $30. Shenmue's got to be worth something as well.

Definitely seems like you could get a Steam game out of it to me...

Invis

Got AC Unity and Black Flag Xbox One download codes. Asking $40 for Unity and $15 for Black Flag. Will do $50 for both. PayPal only.

Also would be willing to trade for PC games. Looking for either Unity or Inquisition.

ChronoX

Do you have games you don't want? Trade them with me :) If you prefer to just buy a game or a bunch of games, just let me know. PM me please :)

1953 - KGB Unleashed x2
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box x2
Canyon Capers
Chaos Domain
Chrome
Chrome - SpecForce
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: Episode 1
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: Episode 2
Commando Jack
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Crash Time 2
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition x2
Dead Island: Epidemic
Dead Space x3
Deadly 30
Disciples III: Gold Edition
Enclave
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Famaze
Greed: Black Border
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Harvester
Insurgency
International Snooker
Ionball 2: Ionstorm x2
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
Kill Fun Yeah
Knights and Merchants
Konung 2
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty
Larva Mortus
Ludwig
Mata Hari
Mechanic Escape
Medal of Honor x2
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi x3
Nux
One Day For Ched
One Finger Death Punch
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
Platypus
Populous
POSTAL x2
Psichodelya
Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon
Putt-Putt® Joins the Parade
Really Big Sky
Realms of the Haunting x2
Restaurant Empire II
Risk of Rain x2
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Rover Rescue
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Scratches - Director's Cut
Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete
Soulbringer
Space Farmers
Speedball 2 HD
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" x2
Super Hexagon
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
The Culling Of The Cows x2
The Ship - Complete Pack
The Witch's Yarn
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2+
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist - High Power Pack DLC
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Homeland DLC
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Insurgency Pack
Type:Rider
Victim of Xen x2
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Wizardry 6: Bane of the Cosmic Forge + Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant
Wizardry 8

Positive buyer feedback for sabanoo

We've done a couple of deals with each other, and it is always a great experience. Especially in terms of communication!

tn2007

WTS: Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity/Black Flag Digital Code - SOLD

X4sG5lc.jpg

SOLD

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I had 6 PM's on the Dreamcast bundle. I am working through them in order and will post here if I take someone up on their offer.

Thanks for the interest people!

Peagles

Positive seller feedback for Cheesemeister :)

---

Also, WTB: NTSC NES console, just want it working, don't need any cords or controllers, cosmetic condition doesn't matter either, the cheaper the better!

P.S. Please PM me as I'm currently not able to keep up with this thread!

scitek

WTB

AC: Unity PC (Uplay or Steam)

Far Cry 4 PC (Uplay or Steam)

or

AC: Black Flag PS4 (Physical or Digital)

PM me if you have any of them.

Benedict

Wondering if there is any kind gaffer from the US/UK/DE who has possibllity buying a Kindle Voyage (with ads) and then sending it to me, in Sweden, delivered in good time before christmas?
Would really like one but it's not available here and with added customs and taxes it would be a very high price to pay, when, and if, they will be released internationally.
Buying from Ebay is too expensive for me, about $300-$350 including shipping and taxes...

At the moment I'm looking in to options and this is one of them.

Jesb

Positive seller feedback for orangeOak, didamangi, and Shadowhaxor . Would buy from all of them again, thank you.

bigace33

Still have my Xbox One Assassins Creed Unity and Black Flag codes for sell or trade. I'll entertain pretty much any digital Xbox One game code for trade, or $35(for Black Flag and Unity) through Google wallet.

Edit: Sold to Chorazin

Paid extremely quick. I would definitely do business with him again. +1 feed back

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
WTB: This might be a longshot, but if anyone has a Dragon Age: Inquisition code for sale, redeemable in the EU and for 40$ or less... Well, i'd be very interested. :)
EDIT: Gotcha

WTS:

Asking 1,50$ Paypal, or one TF2 key through Steam Trading.

And gone.

sabanoo

Positive buyer feedback for sabanoo

We've done a couple of deals with each other, and it is always a great experience. Especially in terms of communication!

Positive seller feedback for bearcatjosh. Awesome seller, please stop posting things so I can stop buying them.

KiDdYoNe

I'd like to get rid of the leftovers i have in my inventory/bundle storage/code listing. Some are negotiable, can give some discount if u'll get a few items.

A Story About My Uncle - $5

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - $4
Rogue Legacy - $3
Betrayer - $3
Crusader Kings II + African Unit, Norse Unit, Russian Unit Packs - $4
Deadlight - $3
Dear Ester - $3
Gone Home - $3
Jazzpunk - $3

Plus, the russland store you always love to get in:

header.jpg

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $25, be quick about this one

header.jpg

This War of Mine - $11

DcJlGMY.png

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

I have to give TheZink positive feedback. We had an issue with the code he wanted. He paid promptly and had incredible patience while we tried to get it figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom