• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS Vita w/ 32GB Memory Card and P4G - $100

pauruhcl.jpg

1u4yx9Ol.jpg
Wow that's an absolutely amazing deal!

WarLox

WTS:

________ 12 Month Xbox Live code _________
(Looking for $30 Amazon credit(digital giftcard) or PSN credit)

I only have a few left

Delt31

WTS Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4 and Bayonetta 2 and 1 Wii U - $50 shipped each. Played only a couple of times.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale:

Turtle Beach PX4 wireless headset (product page here)

Comes with all cables, etc. Box is pretty beat up. Headset and transmitter are in fantastic condition. It's compatible with PS4 out of the box, but requires the chat adapter puck for Xbox One. Should work with 360/PS3 too but I'm not sure.

Looking for $75 shipped, price is pretty firm. Let me know if you're interested!

WTS one MINT condition, Dell Venue 8 Pro, 32GB version. Beautiful IPS screen. Has Windows 8.1 installed. Works perfectly, no scratches or dings of any kind. Comes with a blue Fintie bluetooth keyboard case. Also a bluetooth mouse. Left mouse click is a little wonky on the mouse, but it does work. I'm also including an official Dell micro usb adapter and usb hub which lets you power the tablet and use multiple usb at the same time. This little touch screen tablet can even run minecraft and World of warcraft, I used to play Wow off of a 32GB flash drive on it. Recently upgraded to a Asus N550JK laptop so just don't have a use for this anymore. Asking $200 shipped.

FkC6YLgl.jpg

VvXhjpZl.jpg

tLSZz3Ml.jpg

4bM0oCxl.jpg

rjJyu4gl.jpg

fb7fOS7l.jpg

QYpJXhAl.jpg

ueNCKfLl.jpg

I have a smash wii u controller bundle preordered on Amazon. I decided to go digital. Looking to sell for $120 via amazon payments. Will have it shipped directly to you. Should be delivered launch day.

Will also sell for $100 eShop credit. If you have a target near you, eShop cards are buy one get one 25% off, so you can get the controller bundle for $87.50!

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (cartridge only) - $35 shipped (comes with a free copy of Elite Beat Agents)

I am a NeoGAF Plus Buyer/Seller, I accept PayPal, and I'm willing to negotiate prices if you're interested in something (and I ship within Continental US)

AlexMogil

Is anyone selling their AC: Unity/ Black Flag code for Xbox One? I'll pay $40 and PayPal immediately, or convert to Amazon gift credit, however you want it.

Edit: I do believe I have a seller.

Edit 2: Positive seller feedback for Hitmonchan107

Thanks!

AlexMogil

If anyone wants to sell a code for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Xbox One, I'll take it for $40. Paypal gift or I can convert it to an Amazon code.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
WTT: PSN $50 card for steam card, preferably for a $50 steam card but I can go for $40 as well. Preferably someone with good feedback, I'm weary about trading codes.

breadtruck

Looking to trade some of my giftable Steam games for a Steam gift of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Id like to gift it away to my brother as part of his Christmas gift.

Trying to find someone interested in working out a mutually beneficial deal to trade for it with these games/items I have in my Steam trading inventory. They arent exactly the greatest games out there, but value-wise we could get it pretty close.

• Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition (SS:HD1&2 plus the original versions of 1&2 - 4 games total)
  • Defense Grid and DLC
  • Binding of Isaac (Original, non-DLC)
  • Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Rush, & Toki Tori)
  • The Ship (2 game pack)
  • Droplitz
  • Ceville
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals
  • CSGO item - Huntsman Weapon Case

PM me or click quote to get my Steam trade token link

bigace33

Positive feedback for Warlox. Sold me 12 months of XBL at an incredible price. He responded so fast and prompt that it made my head spin. Will definitely do business with him again.

WTS one MINT condition, Dell Venue 8 Pro, 32GB version. Beautiful IPS screen. Has Windows 8.1 installed. Works perfectly, no scratches or dings of any kind. Comes with a blue Fintie bluetooth keyboard case. Also a bluetooth mouse. Left mouse click is a little wonky on the mouse, but it does work. I'm also including an official Dell micro usb adapter and usb hub which lets you power the tablet and use multiple usb at the same time. This little touch screen tablet can even run minecraft and World of warcraft, I used to play Wow off of a 32GB flash drive on it. Recently upgraded to a Asus N550JK laptop so just don't have a use for this anymore. Asking $200 shipped.

I have one of these and can vouch for their quality. It's great if you need a portable little machine that can run your full x86 applications. I also run Fallout 3 on it at about 30fps. Love mine, and this is a fair price.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

Xbox One NBA Live 2015 Digital Code - $25

PC Sims 4 Digital Origin Code - $30

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (No Expansions) - $8

Kenpachi

WTS
PS Vita 2000/Slim/Newest Model. Willing to listen to any offers!

MEoVycpl.jpg

hOXj7Nql.jpg

MXL 990 Microphone- $70 Shipped
PDkA9QZs.jpg

[WTB] PS Vita TV- Thinking about buying one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom