• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set - $250 with shipping included

I'm willing to pay up to $285 with shipping included if you bundle Super Mario 3D World & New Super Mario Bros. Alternatively, I'll take Mario Kart 8 instead of the previous two games for the same price.

This will be a purchase for a friend.

Please send me a PM should you have the above for sale!

PM'd. I have a complete MK8 bundle from May 2014 I'm willing to part with.

TURBO1112

Looking to buy a tablet. Preferably a Surface. I basically need it for web browsing,small gaming from app store,. Some youtube stuff. Nothing too strenuous. And if any games offer companion app stuff.Which one should I be looking at?

anyone have NFS Rivals or Forza Horizon 2 digital codes for Xbox One and want to trade for both AC Black Flag and Unity digital codes?

PM if you do

anyone interested in halo master chief collection xbone? not really interested in selling it but i would trade it for dragon age ps4 or far cry 4 ps4. ill throw in some unopened map book i got from best buy for the preorder. not exactly sure whats in it. PM me if interested!

Keys

Anyone can help me on getting the htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary limited edition from the nisamerica store?
They don't ship to Europe anymore. I'll pay in advance and pay something for the trouble if needed.

SmokeMaxX

Anyone can help me on getting the htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary limited edition from the nisamerica store?
They don't ship to Europe anymore. I'll pay in advance and pay something for the trouble if needed.

I'm about to PM you since a couple of other users have PM'd me about the item.

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Another amazingly smooth transaction with no issues. Not sure what else I can say but blazenumb1 is a joy to do business with and I can't thank him enough!

Petrie

Banned
Especially looking for deals on WiiU games, especially bundled. Super Mario/Luigi U, 3D World, MK, and anything else you have on offer.

I have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS4:

Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
NFS

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Want:

Fun offers. Just found out I'm getting a WiiU for Xmas so now I'd like to get myself a couple games for it too! 3D World, MK, and Smash especially!

Would love to trade Destiny PS4 straight up for D3: Ultimate Evil PS4.

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot me any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

Positive feedback to CidHighwind89.

Sold me the entire Namco Museum PS1 set in one go and everything came fast and as described. Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Another amazingly smooth transaction with no issues. Not sure what else I can say but blazenumb1 is a joy to do business with and I can't thank him enough!

Positive buyer feedback for DeuceGamer
You won't find a better person to deal with, thanks.

I've updated my post with a price for the N64 collection. $300 for all of it.

In case anyone was interested, just the games come to $468.60 when valued using PriceCharting.com. That's not including the system, expansion pack, and everything else. It's a fantastic deal that I would have definitely jumped on if I had the cash. Looks like Nicoga might be picking it up though, so congrats!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
In case anyone was interested, just the games come to $468.60 when valued using PriceCharting.com. That's not including the system, expansion pack, and everything else. It's a fantastic deal that I would have definitely jumped on if I had the cash. Looks like Nicoga might be picking it up though, so congrats!

Yup - if he gets back to me, I'm going to take the lot. I've wanted to get an N64 collection going, and this is a great way to start! Gotta go grab Aidyn Chronicles tonight, haha.

Selling Bravely Default (not collectors) for $22 shipped. No CN code. Complete, box, manual, game, etc. Adult owned.

Heading out of town for Thanksgiving, so, within the first 24 hours of this post or I'm not going to be able to mail it.

Reposting:

WTS Games, comic trades and art books, all in very good to like new condition. All pricing includes shipping within the US for items of value over $10, otherwise will have to include an additional $4 for shipping. Willing to negotiate a bit if you are interested in multiple items and additional pictures available upon request, thanks.

Xbox 360
Soul Calibur V (brand new / sealed / not pictured) - $15
Shadows of the Damned - $10
Batman Arkham City GOTY - $10
Vanquish - $10
Dragon Age Origins (not pictured) - $10
Red Dead Redemption - $5
Fable 2 - $5
Madcatz wired Ryu Xbox 360 Super Street Fighter IV fightpad - $50

Comics / Artbooks
Daredevil HC vol 1 (Waid) - $15
Hawkeye HC vol 1 (Fraction / not pictured) - $10
Ult Spidey HC vol 1-2 (Bendis / not pictured) - $15
New Avengers HC vol 2-3 (Bendis) - $25
Walking Dead vols 1-4 - $20
Batman Dark Victory - $10
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys - $5
X-Men God Loves Man Kills - $5
Avengers Legends - $5
Astonishing X-Men vol 1-4 (Whedon) - $20
Powers (Bendis) vol 1-5 - $25
Ryan Ottley - Invincible Jack Kirby Homage Print (brand new) - $20

GamesFinal.jpg

20141101_173937.jpg

ComicsB.jpg

ComicsA.jpg

Ottley1.jpg

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 54 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
th

• Hulu Plus 12 Months - $45
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titanfall Xbox 360 Brand New Sealed $20 Shipped
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1350

WTB Amazon, Bestbuy, Starbucks and Target Gift Cards

Positive Buyer Feedback to Ruruja

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

PMd

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

PC Sims 4 Digital Origin Code - $30

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (No Expansions) - $8

Chrono Trigger for SNES. This copy is missing the map and poster, but is overall in great shape. Box is a little worn, but still holds in structural integrity. Cart is clean, label is clean and shiny minus a small mark on the spine. From a smoke-free home. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please feel free to PM me. I'm looking for $155 PayPal gift, or fees paid, which includes shipping to the lower 48 only.

Code_Link

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

NOTE: First Class/Tracking shipping included with items above $20 (US shipping only). For items below $20, add $2 for First Class/Tracking shipping. Paypal or Paypal gift. Can ship internationally, but buyer would cover the shipping. PM if interested.

WANT TO SELL:

GameCube:

Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $28
Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $28
https://imgur.com/CRCLK3J

Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $18
https://imgur.com/TtJ3iXu

(NEW DEAL!!!) All GameCube Games Still Available (RE4, AC, Geist): $60

Game Boy Advance:

Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) Like New: $30 (Special GBA decal and press card pictured here are already sold)
http://imgur.com/BcahoHf

Nintendo DS:

Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) Like New: $18
http://imgur.com/jSNxO9c

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/AkrwK2P

Bundle of DS Games: $20

- The Rub Rabbits (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/6zC2RjY
- Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/B6qtovH
- Brain Age (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/VgRQ8yH
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) Game only: https://imgur.com/1Hw69IU
- Polarium (DS) Mint: https://imgur.com/Z7LxsfC

Wii:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New: $18
https://imgur.com/msVgTtc

*** From the days when we had physical CN rewards!!! ***

Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize 'Super Mario' Pin Set (New): $20
https://imgur.com/doWFN0k

WANT TO BUY: (Donations are welcome too... :p)

I'm actually looking for an empty GameCube box. I have all my consoles in their original boxes, but someone threw this particular one away "accidentally" and screwed up my collection.

It was a Metroid Prime Platinum GameCube Box, but I can settle for the plain Platinum GameCube box. It's for collection purposes. Wouldn't want to spend too much on it... :'(

Example: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/conkwe/IMG_1649.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 - $45. Paypal gift or pay the fee.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Kyo645

Banned
WTS

just got a pstv and want to sell off the lego movie videogame code
$10 paypal

Also have hyrule warriors brand new for $45 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom