• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't it a tad premature for a 2015 thread?

WTS:
Bad Grandpa.5 digital code
Captain America: The Winter Soldier digital code.

$10 each or $15 for both. Will also listen to offers.

A bit, maybe. But the last one was the 2014 thread, and didn't want to make a 2014 Part 2 thread with only three and a half months left in the year. :)

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Fable Anniversary - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Hack 'n' Slash - 10$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor - 27$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 26$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

Gang Beasts - 13$
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$
Ultra Street Fighter® IV Digital Upgrade - 10$

Links/Codes/Gifts:

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION - 5$
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 3$
PixelJunk Eden - 3$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 2$
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - 3$
Proteus - 2$
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - 4$
Hotline Miami - 3$
Sniper Elite 3 - 15$
Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - 11$ (1 left)
Banner Saga - 8$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 9$ (2 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 3$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S. Dark Souls 2 and Dead Rising 3 are region locked.

AwRy108

I never said i didn't have any, I just meant I might not have 4 or 10 whatnot giftcards to give to one person because I got so many requests. I'll be contacting you shortly.

...might be wise to give some type of indication of how many you have to sell (via editing your original post, not creating a new one).

I also PM'd you several hours ago about the eShop credit, yet have not heard back from you, despite the fact that you've been very active in the thread since then. Not trying to be pushy--I'm just pointing out the oddity of the situation.

wizard341

Picked up a copy of Costume Quest 2 & Divinity Original Sin from dmix90 without a hitch. Positive feedback from me!

Edit: Did another transaction with dmix90 - purchased 2x Witcher 3, 2x Aliens Isolation, 2x Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Divinity, Gauntlet 4 pack, and Ryze - all came through smoothly.

Another thumbs up!

toff74

WTT

I have these Steam or Origin Keys I can Gift

Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC  Steam
Cities in Motion 2  Steam
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key 
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key 
FEZ  Steam
Garry's Mod  Steam
Gone Home With Soundtrack  Steam
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit 
LIMBO  Steam
Magicka + 2 DLC  Steam
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine  Steam
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack  Steam
Orcs Must Die! GOTY  Steam
Populous Origin Key 
Race the Sun  Steam
Race the Sun Flippfly
Sanctum: Collection 
Starseed Pilgrim  Steam
The Bridge  Steam
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack  Steam
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North  Steam
The Sims 3 Date Night Key Other Humble Origin
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key Other Humble Origin
The Sims 3 Key Other Humble Origin Bundle
The Sims 3 Late Night Key Other Humble Origin
Trine 2: Complete Story Steam

for a US 1 yr PS+ code

Hope this is ok..

edit: i'm from the UK and am after the PS+ code to pick up some good game PSN discounts..

is there a post limit for threads?

Generally around the 200 page count. Once it hits that, we start up a new thread. I'll gauge how it goes the rest of this year into 2015. Maybe we'll end up with a 2015 Part 2 thread. But, just felt a bit silly to create a 2014 Part 2 with so little left in the year.

Generally around the 200 page count. Once it hits that, we start up a new thread. I'll gauge how it goes the rest of this year into 2015. Maybe we'll end up with a 2015 Part 2 thread. But, just felt a bit silly to create a 2014 Part 2 with so little left in the year.

gotcha

also, positive buyer feedback for: Cheska.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (213+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Woohoo! New thread!

Hey, super positive feedback for isitstill

Traded him my PSP Go for his Japanese Gamecube and some goodies. Flawless trade with fantastic communication. I hope to do trades with ya again! Thank you!

Prodigal

Banned
Selling lightly used 3DSXL (Pokemon X edition) with 3 games. Includes charging cable, original SD card and pouch that's in the pic. $180 shipped - if you don't think that's a fair price, let me know and we can work something out. (NeoGAF + Seller)

Jyip8fU.jpg

isitstill

Positive feedback for user BulletBees

As he said above, we did a system trade (psp/GameCube), and everything was great. Clear communication, and he shipped quickly.

I'd definitely trade with him again.

maxcriden

Positive feedback for Eddie Griffin, who provided an eShop code at an impressive discount. The code worked without issue and he was great to work with.

Positive feedback for Eddie Griffin, who provided an eShop code at an impressive discount. The code worked without issue and he was great to work with.

Positive feedback for max for buying. Because at Eddie griffins you get your items, and you get what you purchased.

Note: one more till neoplus.

jmizzal

WTS
Anybody looking for 3DS AR cards? I have some unopened that came with my 2DS, I wont be using them.

You just pay $2 for shipping

PM me Paypal US only

For Sale or Trade:

Microsoft Surface RT 32GB with Touch Cover Keyboard, and Charger.
2nd owner, 1st owner was a family friend. I've only had it for about a week, no harsh marks on it, 2 dings by the volume button, and the screen is scratch free, touch cover buttons show some wear.Comes with Windows Office RT.

Looking around $225 for it,(buyer pays shipping) but I'm most looking for something to trade for it, nothing in particular, but I will listen to all offers. Looking to trade for various types of electronics, tablets, video games/consoles, or Amazon credit, will add cash to trade up for something of more value I will consider any offer!

I am a first time seller on NeoGaf, but I also have seller feedback on eBay if necessary. Also I will take pictures of the Surface per request.

Added: eBay feedback: steveystevez

6YmmOSW.jpg

WTS

All of my prices are marked under PriceCharting.com prices, but feel free to make me an offer on anything you want. The worst I can say is no, right?

NES - Complete

Metroid - $45
Journey to Silius - $40 - Missing manual
Section Z - $10
Silent Service - $6
Super Mario Bros. - $30

NES - Loose
Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers - $10
Ghosts & Goblins - $6
Ninja Gaiden II - $30

DS - All Complete

Children of Mana - Sealed - $16
Chrono Trigger - $26
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $18
Dragon Quest IX - $10
Electroplankton - $22
Jump Super Stars - $18
Jump Ultimate Stars - $25
Mega Man Zero Collection - $16
My World, My Way - Sealed - $60

Misc.
Qanba Q4 Q4RAF Black PS3 & Xbox 360 & PC Joystick - $125 - Used literally twice. I suck at fighters...
Mario & Luigi 3DS System - Account is Transferable and includes bundled games of M&L: Dream Team and various NES titles - $125
Pebble Smartwatch - $55

I know there was a bit of civil unrest regarding Junior Member sellers a few days ago, but I do have multiple positive feedback at other places. Here's a list:

Reddit (Cloogr): /r/Gamesell, /r/Gamesale, /r/Gameswap, /r/RetroGameSwap
eBay: Cloggerdude
AVS Forum: Cloggerdude
Pokebeach: Cloggerdude

zychi

Banned
Selling a Like New black ps4 controller. Came with the PS4 I bought from Amazon, but I already have a controller. Looking for $45 paypal/amazon shipped

WTS

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 headphones: $200
Philips Fidelio X1 headphones: $200
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya limited edition boxes volumes 1-3: $70

Pictures upon request. :)

Selling:

PS Vita OLED, screen protected, includes blue carrying case, 16gb card, Persona 4 Golden and Tearway - $175 shipped CONUS

Clearing out the backlog and I already have way to much to play on my 3DS and WiiU (surprise surprise!)

PM me, GAF Gold

Jigolo

Sorry for the noob question but I don't know where else to ask this.
jbq017Y8Yw6RnR.png

But if someone could explain to me in simple terms what this means? How many transactions before I hit my limit? And what happens if I try to PP someone while I have this? Thank you kind gaffers. Please respond through PM so I don't stink this thread up.

SmokeMaxX

Sorry for the noob question but I don't know where else to ask this.
jbq017Y8Yw6RnR.png

But if someone could explain to me in simple terms what this means? How many transactions before I hit my limit? And what happens if I try to PP someone while I have this? Thank you kind gaffers. Please respond through PM so I don't stink this thread up.

If you click, it'll tell you how to lift your restrictions. It might have something to do with linking a bank account, credit card, or giving them your personal info (like SSN).

Mark5130

WTS Neo Gaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox LIVE 12 Month - $40
Xbox LIVE 3 Month with Bonus Month - $20
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom