• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollycat

I'm not going to clog the thread up anymore with this but look at your last posts in the past thread and this one. You posted at #19883 and then again at #19966 and then again today on the #23. You waited 83 posts and 110.

To be fair to the most recent post, didn't the last thread say nothing carries over? So wouldn't the most recent be in the clear?

I'm not going to clog the thread up anymore with this but look at your last posts in the past thread and this one. You posted at #19883 and then again at #19966 and then again today on the #23. You waited 83 posts and 110.

If you can't tell the difference between a post of sales, and a separate more important post about people resending PMS because some are gone, including people who already paid, well I don't know what to say, but it's not looking good.

So let's just continue the thread now no need for fights.

ChrisV

WTS: Madden 15 Xbox One. $45 shipped.

Also have some digital movie codes. Just about all of them are UV except for Captain America 2.

Prometheus: $4
Life of Pi: $4
Pacific Rim: $4
Star Trek Into Darkness: $4
Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $4
Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $4
Gravity: $5
The Wolf of Wall Street: $4
Ted: $4
Evil Dead (2013): $4
The Dark Knight Rises: $4
The Way Way Back $4
This is the End: $4
Captain America: The Winter Solider: $5

Take them all for $45!

If you can't tell the difference between a post of sales, and a separate more important post about people resending PMS because some are gone, including people who already paid, well I don't know what to say, but it's not looking good.

I'm not counting them, just the posts where your selling things. Just follow the rules and stop fighting with everyone, not that hard.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Want to Sell WTS
- Dell EGift Card - Expires Dec 4, 2014. Value $125. Want $110 in Amazon gift card or paypal or best offer.

Geneijin

Except this is no different. If people think otherwise, then I'll drop it, but posting updates to your listing as separate posts is just as bad. Everyone else has been following this fine, yet you've done this twice so far blatantly.

Edit: Let me put it this way too. Why can't you consolidate everything into one listing instead of scattering your posts/updates?

Except this is no different. If people think otherwise, then I'll drop it, but posting updates to your listing as separate posts is just as bad. Everyone else has been following this fine, yet you've done this twice so far blatantly.

Edit: Let me put it this way too. Why can't you consolidate everything into one listing instead of scattering your posts/updates?

Why can't you tell the difference between sales updates and a post that is pretty damn important for a specific group of people and should be separated?

I think we will have no more of this conversation. It is circular and gets nowhere,.

Geneijin

Why can't you tell the difference between sales updates and a post that is pretty damn important for a specific group of people and should be separated?

I think we will have no more of this conversation. It is circular and gets nowhere,.
I know the difference. I'm asking you why you can't consolidate them. Why is it more intuitive to look for updates scattered in a thread than under one listing?

Edit: Besides, if that were true, why have a PSA for a sale you're doing?

There will be a big one day only sale on the day of TGS on the 18th (U.S. time) so keep an eye out. First come first serve. Also people who enter in teh Destiny giveaway contest will gain additional discounts.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller/Buyer

Games:

• Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $28
  • Bioshock 2 (With DLC Disc includes Minerva's Den) - $15
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20
  • *Game Added* Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectcor's Edition (No Figures or DLC, everything else is included and virtually untouched) - $100
  • Shining Force Exa [Complete] (PS2) - $35
  • Ys: Ark of Napishtim (PSP) - $40
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $7
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10
  • I also have a bunch of Electronic Gaming Monthly/Game Informer/PlayStation Magazines. They range from around 2007 to 2010. If there's one you need, I'll see if I have it. Price depends on how many you buy.

AwRy108

There will be a big one day only sale on the day of TGS on the 18th (U.S. time) so keep an eye out. First come first serve. Also people who enter in teh Destiny giveaway contest will gain additional discounts.

PSA: Gaf has seemed to remove some of my PMS. So if you messaged me about something before, resend it again and I'll see if I can get back to you.

A few buyers have yet to send me their addresses as well. So please get on that immediately.

Also, some of you sent the same message accidentally 3 to 4 times. This seems to prevent some other messages from going through. So please be sure to click sent one time unless you or sure it did not register with the site thank you.

I PM'd you an hour ago about eShop credit.

I apologize for this, but having a PSA before or after a listing is just as bad as reposting. It's blatant advertisement and many people haven't done this for good reason. I would also like clarification on this, so that's why I'm putting it out there. If it's right or wrong, I would like to know.

I agree. Edits should be made within the original post.

And newer members like myself and others should adhere strictly to the guidelines of the thread.

So with the new thread, how long do I have to wait until I can migrate sales from the previous thread to this one? It is still 150 posts correct? so almost 2 pages at 100 posts per page?

Geneijin

I agree. Edits should be made within the original post.

And newer members like myself and others should adhere strictly to the guidelines of the thread.
I was under the assumption contact information or how to get in contact should fall under guidelines listed in the same listing like shipping and payment method quite frankly. That's what a listing should be for. It's no different on craigslist unless you want to spam your sale.

WTS: PS3 Slim 160GB w/official PlayStation brand bluetooth headset -$90

Includes:
-Original box
-All cords
-Charger for the headset
-Controller of course
-Official documents

*PM for photos, questions, or other offers.*

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
WTS:
All items in "like new" condition.

PS4:
Killzone: Shadow Fall $25 Shipped

3DS:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Club Nintendo code used) $25 Shipped.

Hollycat

WTS: PS3 Slim 160GB w/official PlayStation brand bluetooth headset -$90

Includes:
-Original box
-All cords
-Charger for the headset
-Controller of course
-Official documents

*PM for photos, questions, or other offers.*

That looks like a damn good deal. If someone doesn't buy this soon, I'll have to consider getting it for my sister.

VLEXP

WTT:
1 Month PS Plus

for steam games code for same value of $9.99
or
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Borderlands 2 GOTY
or any offer.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Daedalos42, abracadaver, BlizzyAzz, wizard341

Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

Cornbread78

WTS:

Not sure what current market rate is, so PM me if this is high:

Persona4G for VITA $20 shipped (NA/Paypall only please)

Geneijin

That looks like a damn good deal. If someone doesn't buy this soon, I'll have to consider getting it for my sister.
If it's a slim PS3 and someone is shipping it to you especially for <$100, I would immediately bite honestly. The best used PS3 deals are found locally too when you find a bundle for <$150. Just pawn the extras at GameStop or wherever else.

batrush

If anyone's selling eShop or Amazon credit (discounted), shoot me a PM. Also looking for the GBA Fire Emblem and Metroid titles (CIB).

Gumbie

Selling a barely used PS3 super slim 250GB in excellent condition. Comes with original box, 1 dual shock 3 controller, 1 six axis controller, power cord, and hdmi cable. Shipped price is $140.

Also selling the following PS3 games. All prices are shipped.

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $12.00
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $7.00
Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition - $8.00

Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii - $50.00

Xbox One:
Murdered Soul Suspect - Xbox One - $25.00

If someone wants the ps3 and some of the games I would be willing to make a cheaper bundle price, just let me know. I can also send pics or answer any questions.

You need to learn to read.

You could have certainly edited your initial post with your update. As such, adhere to the rules here and keep it to one every 150 posts, please.

I apologize for this, but having a PSA before or after a listing is just as bad as reposting. It's blatant advertisement and many people haven't done this for good reason. I would also like clarification on this, so that's why I'm putting it out there. If it's right or wrong, I would like to know.

FYI, I've gone ahead and updated the TOS in the original post.

Note: Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark. Also, do not think that adding a post later on about upcoming sales, special, etc count as a bypass to the 150-200 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - their post for the next 150-200 that follow. Update that post with all relevant sales information, updates, etc. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

I've noticed other folks pulling this in the past, but honestly, it only happened a few times. But, seems like we need it officially in the TOS, explicitly. So, now we do.

lem0n

Freshly rebuilt and cleaned PS3 fat 80gb with brand new BluRay drive. Works perfectly. Comes with cords, controller, and charge cable. It comes with games, too. The Club, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Gran Turismo 6, Ni No Kuni. All disc games.

I also have a set of Pulse Elites I'd like to go with the console. Work perfectly, no cracks or anything.

Everything is adult owned and used.

I'd like to get $120 for the PS3 and games, and $65 for the Pulse Elites. I would do a package price if you want it all.

Let me know!

Thanks.

FYI, I've gone ahead and updated the TOS in the original post.

Note: Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark. Also, do not think that adding a post later on about upcoming sales, special, etc count as a bypass to the 150-200 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - their post for the next 150-200 that follow. Update that post with all relevant sales information, updates, etc. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.

I've noticed other folks pulling this in the past, but honestly, it only happened a few times. But, seems like we need it officially in the TOS, explicitly. So, now we do.

Except Neogaf site errors and selling items are two different subjects. So your change makes no difference at all because it's not a listing update.

But again I'm done with that convo.

Geneijin

You just love continuing pointless conversations to keep derailing the thread don't you? Is there some button i can press?

Conversation is over, the post is in the past. At this point you are talking about an old post that is no longer relevant. Thank you sir.
You made a PSA about a future sale before you talked about communication difficulties... Stop being obtuse and ignoring the rules here for your own sake.

I'm curious about this sale. Could I not spend $40 and ask for 4 x $20 cards at $10 each? That would mean $80 worth of eShop credit!

Anyway, I'm willing to take a punt on $20 worth of eShop credit for $10, I think.

That's assuming if I have that many cards to being with however, and if nobody else is buying. But if both then yes you could do that.

Cheska

That's assuming if I have that many cards to being with however, and if nobody else is buying. But if both then yes you could do that.

So do you still have some available? Was hoping to buy some credit off you to buy theatrhythm off the eShop but if you sold out I rather know now so I can look elsewhere.

So do you still have some available? Was hoping to buy some credit off you to buy theatrhythm off the eShop but if you sold out I rather know now so I can look elsewhere.

I never said i didn't have any, I just meant I might not have 4 or 10 whatnot giftcards to give to one person because I got so many requests. I'll be contacting you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom