• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: PSN PLUS 1 Year Code

PM me with what you are looking to get. Just realized my year ran out so I figured I would check here before I go to the store.

20th Anniversary PS4 Brand New and Sealed in MA LOWERED to $1200

Bare Knuckle Soundtrack Set Brand New/Sealed -$75 shipped in US

Castlevania Collection Soundtrack 2 - $45 shipped in US

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 102 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

windows-8-logo-blue-2012.jpg
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

BestBuy (90%) - I have 3 $25 Gift Cards

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

EVERYTHING MUST GO! PRICES ARE FLEXIBLE, PM ME!

Want to Sell:

3DS
SMT IV First Run edition box, artbook/guide, and CD (No game included) - $15 shipped

TV:

HBO
Girls Season 1 - $10 shipped
Veep Season 1 - $10 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray - $25 shipped

Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3

Hannibal Season 1 DVDs - $15 shipped

Justified Season 2 DVDs - $12 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $12 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $18 shipped

TRIGUN complete series - $20 shipped

Electronics:
Kindle Keyboard with Reading Light Cover - $30 shipped
- Kindle is about 4 years old, battery isn't as long lasting as it used to be. Two hairline cracks near the keyboard from the screen, but don't affect Kindle at all. Great for travel or for children since it's a bit used. PM for photos.

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed. Prices are negotiable, mostly looking to get some money towards a NEW 3DS XL.

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)

A handful of various Cookbooks and Graphic Novels I'm trying to divest.

Code_Link

WTB:

Pikmin Club Nintendo case.

WTS:

Digital Codes for the following movies:

- X-Men: Days of Future Past (UV / iTunes): $4
- Pacific Rim (UV): $3
- Man of Steel (UV): $3

All of the above: $9

Paypal gift if interested.

I have a preorder for a new Majora's Mask 3DSXL that I won't need.

Rather than just cancelling it, I'd like to give someone who missed out the opportunity to purchase. I'll sell it for face value + shipping and handling.

Please PM me if you're interested.

UPDATE:
It is currently being sold. Apologies to those of you who didn't get it :(

terrisus

Rather than just cancelling it, I'd like to give someone who missed out the opportunity to purchase. I'll sell it for face value + shipping and handling.

I'm sure you'll probably get someone PMing you even before you read this, but there are a bunch of offers recently in the thread of people looking to buy it/trade for it, so you could check those out to see if anything catches your interest as well.

SalvaPot

I'm sure you'll probably get someone PMing you even before you read this, but there are a bunch of offers recently in the thread of people looking to buy it/trade for it, so you could check those out to see if anything catches your interest as well.

His messages must be flooded right now.

His messages must be flooded right now.

Yup lol it's nuts. I had no idea people wanted this bad.

Or maybe they are just jumping on it because I'm not trying to scalp :p

Thinking about also selling off my LE of the game that I preordered, I don't really need the statue so I may just pick up the normal version instead.

wiibomb

Thinking about also selling off my LE of the game that I preordered, I don't really need the statue so I may just pick up the normal version instead.

another flood incoming!!!

SalvaPot

A tip? Better trade it for something you want or accept the highest offer you feel confortable with, or just offer it to someone you like.

I mean, its your choice and all, but people won´t stop asking for it... and you can´t be sure they won´t try to resell it later on x).

A tip? Better trade it for something you want or accept the highest offer you feel confortable with, or just offer it to someone you like.

I mean, its your choice and all, but people won´t stop asking for it... and you can´t be sure they won´t try to resell it later on x).

I can't sell things like this for more than I paid. It just feels wrong :(

I will have to figure out a method of picking who gets to buy the Majora's LE though because this is overwhelming. Lol

terrisus

I will have to figure out a method of picking who gets to buy the Majora's LE though because this is overwhelming. Lol

Sell it to the person with the most posts on GAF? >.>

I didn't PM about this. I don't have the money :þ

SalvaPot

Cool, if that is the case you can make it a contest. Something like "Show me your Zelda collection" or stuff like that.

Let's hope the person getting it will be equally as good (and not buying to resell).
Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Don't worry guys, I'm not reselling it. :p I've been looking for one for quite some time (check my post history).

Ok. Putting it up for reals

Selling:

Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition (Skullkid figurine).

$65 USD including shipping.

It will not necessarily be first come first serve, you must convince me how badly you want it :)

NeOak

Ok. Putting it up for reals

Selling:

Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition (Skullkid figurine).

$65 USD including shipping.

It will not necessarily be first come first serve, you must convince me how badly you want it :)

I'll sacrifice my firstborn in your name!

lol

terrisus

Don't worry guys, I'm not reselling it. :p I've been looking for one for quite some time (check my post history).

I'll vouch for him that he's a good guy - he's currently waiting for me to get de-snowed so I can ship something out to him! =)

Then he can play Dragon Quest IX on his Majora's Mask New 3DS XL :þ

I'll sacrifice my firstborn in your name!

lol

Geeze. One wonders what you would've done for the Majora's Mask 3DS XL >.>

Elfstruck

UPDATE:
It is currently being sold. Apologies to those of you who didn't get it :(

>;( why do I always miss these sales?

ekgrey

positive feedback for Hyrule Warrior. i traded them a game case in exchange for them purchasing an item on Amazon for me and having it shipped to my address. easy to work with and a nice person to chat with! cheers.

Converse

Banned
Hey guys, I posted this up in the amiibo OT yesterday, but haven't had a whole lot of response, so I figured I'd post here as well.

I have some trades to make -- I'm trading some hard-to-find Nintendo soundtracks and other various stuff for amiibo and Wii U games.

Any amiibo I'm seeking, I will totally take a boxed one, an unboxed one (I do prefer good condition and a nice paint job), or one with a box that's beat all to hell -- cause I'm going to open it anyways. I don't care what region they're from, either.

Here's what I have, and what I'm interested in:

Majora's Mask Soundtrack CD (U.S. Club Nintendo Platinum Reward)
Sealed, never used. Will trade for a Little Mac or Shulk amiibo, boxed or unboxed, any region.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS Club Nintendo Exclusive Soundtrack
I have my email confirmation, so this is yours whenever it arrives. It'll be sealed, of course. Will trade for a Little Mac or Shulk amiibo, boxed or unboxed, any region.

Nintendo Land for Wii U
Open, used once. Will trade for any Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi or Toon Link amiibo, boxed or unboxed, any region. Also interested in Zombi U, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil: Revelations for Wii U.

The Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack, unboxed Diddy Kong amiibo, and Fight Club and Batman Begins blu-rays are deal sweeteners. As in, I can toss these things in to other deals or trade 'em in combination for common amiibo, whatever. The Galaxy soundtrack has a little wear on one corner of its sleeve (you can see the worst of it in the photo), but the CD has never been played.

Please PM me if you're interested, or if you have other ideas! I'm pretty flexible -- this is the stuff I'm looking for, and if you have that stuff and you want this stuff, we can work some stuff out.

I'm looking to sell my Animal Crossing: New Leaf edition 3DS XL. It's used, but in very good shape. Would maybe suggest a new stylus, we can talk about the price of that being subtracted from the total if you'd like.

If there's interest, I'll post photos as well. System does come with the box & charger, Box is in good shape. Let me know!

Nyoro SF

WTS: NEW ITEMS AND UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Buy with confidence!

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $35

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Xbox 360 60 GB + Cables + Two controllers (marked, old but works perfectly): $60

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $8

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $10

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my disc-only games. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition. I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible.

Gamecube games
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Wii Games
Mariokart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
The House of the Dead 2 & 3
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports

Wii U Games
Rayman Legends

Xbox Original Games
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Burnout 3: Takedown
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X

Xbox 360 Games
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Revenge
Dead Space
Eternal Sonata
Fallout 3
King of Fighters XIII
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
NHL 08
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
The Orange Box
Vanquish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also going to put up my artbooks and player guides for sale.
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $30
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $10
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $20
Darkstalkers Tribute: $30
Darkstalkers Complete Official Works: SOLD
Dark Souls Design Works: $40
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $10
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $80
Persona 4 Arena Artbook: SOLD
Persona 4 Visual Data: $10
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $30
Persona 4 Official Design Works: $30
Power Stone Prima Guide: $10
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $40
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $30
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $20
Street Fighter Tribute: $25
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $10
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $10
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $10
The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia: SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $10

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom