• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers) All are USA items.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Skies of Arcadia Gamecube - Disc is like New (Pending Sale)

SjNj6Bh.jpg

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door Gamecube - Very Good, Not original Box (Pending Sale)

KjQYpl2.jpg

Super Mario All Stars Wii - New (Pending Sale)

9mfYrLm.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition PS3 - New

mkna81H.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

PS3 Games - Like New except when noted
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Escha and Logy
Atelier Rorona (original)
Atelier Totori (Limited Edition)
Atelier Meruru (New with Artbook)
Valkyria Chronicles
Soul Calibur V
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Heavy Rain Directors Cut (sealed)

PS3 Imports
Initial D Arcade Stage
Samurai Warriors 3 Empires (New)

NieR
Warriors Orochi 2
Eternal Sonata
Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon's Dogma

Dreamcast
Rival Schools - Project Justice
Power Stone 2
Soul Calibur
Garou Mark of the Wolves

Vita
Virtue's Last Reward

GBA
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit - Looking to trade these for a Marth or Villager

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

Want to Buy

Xbox One Kinect New/Like New - 70-80 dollars shipped, all fees included.

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 - 25 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Villager - Willing to trade two of the 4 amiibos I have listed for one.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Trading:

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Club Nintendo Coins for any other code that I don't currently have that offers an equivalent amount of Coins.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months (3 x Four Months): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25. LIMITED SUPPLY REMAINING.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75. LIMITED SUPPLY REMAINING.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (434+ Total Positive Feedback!)

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Games. Region free, activates everywhere and all that.

header.jpg

Dying Light - $25 - Click for the details, please. Don't send me a PM with "I want a copy!" - please fill the request on Google Docs.
Basically it's just for me to have a count of how much copies do i need to get for you guys. And not to lose some of your PMs.

Don't Starve Together - $6
Costume Quest 2 - $6
Rogue Legacy - $4
Shadow Warrior - $4
Planetary Annihilation - $4
The Legend of Korra - $7
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $2
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - $1
Zeno Clash 2 - $2
Nimble Quest - $2
DYAD - $2
FORCED - $2
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - $3
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - $1
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition - $2
Volgarr the Viking - $3
Lovely Planet - $2
Deadlight - $3

chrono01

I'm not sure if there's anyone of interest here or not, but I figured I'd make a post before I make a listing somewhere else.

A few months back, I started the collection of Amiibo Wave 1 and 2. Since I started late, Marth/Villager/Wii Fit Trainer were already difficult to find, so I imported them from Japan. Which brings me to today.

The way Nintendo has handled the Amiibo, with under-shipping and exclusives, have kind of turned me from the prospect of collecting any more, so I've decided to sell my current Amiibo [both Wave 1 and 2]. They're brand new, having never been opened/used, and are in great condition. As mentioned, Marth/Villager/Wii Fit Trainer are the Japanese version(s), but everything else is the North American version.

Selling:

Wave 1: [$180 USD - Due to the larger number of Amiibo included as well as the cost of myself using a proxy to order three of them from Japan]

- Mario
- Link
- Fox
- Yoshi
- Villager [Japanese Version]
- Pikachu
- Peach
- Kirby
- Marth [Japanese Version]
- Wii Fit Trainer [Japanese Version]
- Samus Aran
- Donkey Kong

Wave 2: [$80 USD]

- Zelda
- Little Mac
- Diddy Kong
- Luigi
- Captain Falcon
- Pit

Payment Method - PayPal

Shipping will be based on your location, and I'm willing to ship to the US [although I'd prefer within Canada if possible]. If you're serious about either Wave 1 or Wave 2 [or both], I'll get an estimate for you. It shouldn't cost much to ship, given their size and weight. I'll make sure to package the items well, and provide tracking information should you require it.

Also, if anyone wants photographic proof of the items or anything, just let me know and I'll take one/send you it.

Note: I'll only ship them as a single Wave, since I have no interest in splitting them up and shipping out individual ones. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kriken

WTS

Majora's Mask 3D LE
Want: $65 Paypal

I'd prefer to sell to someone who missed out on the pre-order, so similarly to bananafactory, tell me why you want it in the PM

TLOZ_MMSkullKid_bonusLG.jpg

Edit: closed

SOLD

may be it's already sold and the seller hasn't updated the post

I kind of assumed that they were waiting to see what kind of PM's they would get before decided on who to sale it to.

I hope so at least, because I saw it right around when it was posted, but wasted a good 20 minutes coming up with my list of reasons I needed it, haha.

Kriken

This goes for over $150 on Ebay, why is this still available? Wake up people!

Because I don't care for what it goes for on Ebay, it was an insurance preorder and instead of canceling it, I'd like to see someone who wanted it but missed out get it without resorting to scalpers.

terrisus

Because I don't care for what it goes for on Ebay, it was an insurance preorder and instead of canceling it, I'd like to see someone who wanted it but missed out get it without resorting to scalpers.

I don't think that post was anything against you or saying you should do anything differently, but asking why other people here aren't jumping all over this opportunity and flooding your inbox with messages (which they probably are)

Kriken

I don't think that post was anything against you or saying you should do anything differently, but asking why other people here aren't jumping all over this opportunity and flooding your inbox with messages (which they probably are)

Fair enough, sorry if I came across as an ass or anything. I'll give it one more hour before deciding

Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1. Great communication and always goes above and beyond my expectations. Seriously an amazing seller and someone I will continue to do a ton of transactions with.

NOTE: This is a separate transaction.

More Positive Seller feedback for blazenumb1. Not sure what else I can say. If anyone is buying from Best Buy without the Gamer Club discount you should definitely PM him. Totally legit and a great person that will continue to get my business!

graywolf323

posting this again since it's been over a week

if anyone looking to build a computer or upgrade is interested I'm looking to sell my OCZ Vertex 4 512GB SSD for ~$175 and probably ~$5 for shipping

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227820

it's just over 2 years old and works great (OCZ has a 5 year warranty) but I currently only have a MacBook Pro which I can't put it in and don't feel like keeping it in my PS4 plus I could use the money

PayPal/Amazon Payments/Venmo

willing to ship internationally but it would cost extra

Uh... I think your taking that the wrong way. Without putting up a wall of text, I was simply commending you for not gouging and offering it up to gaffers at a great price and telling people to jump on it. :(

EDIT: I didn't see Terrisus response. Thanks Ter.

Horohoro

WELP guess its back to ebay then I've never not owned a sealed and opened Zelda product in my life so I'll be paying scalper prices if I must. Prepared to spend about 500$ for two...
#PartoftheProblem

terrisus

No problem =)

WELP guess its back to ebay then I've never not owned a sealed and opened Zelda product in my life so I'll be paying scalper prices if I must. Prepared to spend about 500$ for two...
#PartoftheProblem

You've still got a sealed copy of Wand of Gamelon?
Also, I wasn't aware there was even a way to get a sealed BS Zelda no Densetsu

>.>

Horohoro

No problem =)

You've still got a sealed copy of Wand of Gamelon?
Also, I wasn't aware there was even a way to get a sealed BS Zelda no Densetsu

>.>
Well that one is new but not sealed >> I have all physical copies...
But yeah I got a sealed wand of Gamelon. I'd have to go to my parents for pics but yep :).

Kriken

Uh... I think your taking that the wrong way. Without putting up a wall of text, I was simply commending you for not gouging and offering it up to gaffers at a great price and telling people to jump on it. :(

Sorry about that, it was uncalled for. Just glad I could help out a fan

WTB

Fox Amiibo

N64 Games:
- Star Fox 64
- Ocarina of Time
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Perfect Dark
- Jet Force Gemini
- Anything....cooooool.

Just shoot me a PM with what you have. Thanks for the help Somewhatgroovy =P

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

+8 Buyer / +9 Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom