• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopolon

if that's the case, being this illegal, I think we should be prohibiting these kind of sales

It's not illegal, it's against tos. Those things are not the same.

I would be surprised if a lot of things in this thread aren't against tos. Selling uv codes, game keys from graphics cards, etc.

Having said that, I would strongly recommend against buying someones psn account, steam account, etc.

Edit:hell, the way paypal is used in this thread is explicitly against tos. You are not allowed to request buyers use PayPal gift or that they pay the normal fees.

ekgrey

I will admit that I am sketched out by account-selling, but I feel that, once again, I must point out that violating a ToS is not the same thing as breaking the law. We aren't quite in the darkest timeline where corporations directly write our legislation. Yet, anyway.

Regardless, the seller has removed the listing so this is moot.

Edit: thanks, coopolon.

Edit 2: after the above point about PayPal, a thought occurred to me. I know that, as a small business owner, it is illegal for me to charge more for credit card transactions than I do for cash ones. So requiring buyers to pay fees might actually go beyond a ToS violation into actual illegality. Obviously, no prosecutor is going to go after someone for this, but I think we all need to think twice before calling out another poster's listings. As coopolon said, half of the users of this thread (if not closer to 100% when you consider the PP bit) violate someone's ToS with every purchase or sale. Just...food for thought.

WTS

I am Bread - Steam key $1
GRAV - Steam key $3
Steredenn - Steam key $2
Wasted - Steam key $4.5
Planetary Annihilation TITANS - Steam key $2
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack - Steam key $1
Devil Daggers - Steam key $1.5
Runestone Keeper - Steam key $1.5
Stronghold Crusader 2 - Steam key $2.5
Road to Ballhalla - Steam key $2
Punch Club - Steam key $2
Elegy for a Dead World - Steam key $1.5
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - Steam key $2

Want Paypal

I will admit that I am sketched out by account-selling, but I feel that, once again, I must point out that violating a ToS is not the same thing as breaking the law. We aren't quite in the darkest timeline where corporations directly write our legislation. Yet, anyway.

Edit 2: after the above point about PayPal, a thought occurred to me. I know that, as a small business owner, it is illegal for me to charge more for credit card transactions than I do for cash ones. So requiring buyers to pay fees might actually go beyond a ToS violation into actual illegality. Obviously, no prosecutor is going to go after someone for this, but I think we all need to think twice before calling out another poster's listings. As coopolon said, half of the users of this thread (if not closer to 100% when you consider the PP bit) violate someone's ToS with every purchase or sale. Just...food for thought.

Yeah, it's a good point.

I wasn't so much concerned with the ToS, as I was with the perceived shadiness (ie: where did these accounts come from?), but I don't think the Seller was actually being shady in this case. I'll also admit to being a bit concerned about this line in the rules: "do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum." I'm not entirely sure that violating a ToS would actually accomplish that though.

I'll admit that I'm guilty of asking Buyers to cover fees myself. Hrmmm.

WTS:

Sega Dreamcast with GDEMU (SD Card loader) installed - $150

It works great, but I've just realized that I'm probably never going to use it. Check out the link above for more info.

Blu Ray Movies

_uy9xpLkd2hT4wcxWntRQeZFF8EbkgvH7LKGw0KBF54znyh7VhFNSnH_l0D-dXWCDEGdT9y3vmFnipqrgjhy0eGyXpa4-VejI3GPfTF5Omv797o34QDbE1Qa0HREgxzLjn01lFzN4fYbo3q3my76o-EbC60al3KkqdibAFq-jq_iqfah8RzjVt8_1i70RMuUEthCIGNnlNmeq_ZPNlPa_aFofYxT-CI4fdCj6VRX2pFqtudaSnNlb2cS7yloMqpV2cZgylg0GWL6UzeehyB52HmO31K8h6ah00ewdwGYsWOjERUIN3-e3DhMjfE5LaI7BQUoRWlaH1jiOqorSW1ljZGWzlZUol_8i9wU8sejW6I-Z5-PtjH_CHfYoZgG0qcnOvBv2AgBsO1S7kdJkE0YUi5Ii6VzBzJEHFAziXAsDN6IkS5cjvmclo7XLXAQM7diVed-M-L1quGUUGvWi7AxN1W2-YMUj79kGyD9l4veoP6tbpNztWplsVfN03czirayTQGwuPCcZqwPemWYBXMBNXQJTm-Iak3iLs0VaAlirwcXcZoXvvzl_WW8I2KSQZM1U-scisH2Iwby17LahpcWJ90a9OhLYXSgVe8ENtCoSXopKMP8=w383-h415-no

vgiZ5p3nZYDofBq7oXsNP3ubGmbWMiOYV_AzI4jnw4bDDldHq5jyGnx-ixoB5JQ_UV5-cLjSp6x-MIPLEGaPxpgrJst4MiwYf0fNkUz34zcUdlqbNchnsz2Nw-9z3nwQP3cZta9E6utc56cZbuweBhzXNJv-RspZ98D-fuHqReWQ5lOxSiZ41O1EP3rdh9fO_2Wrz22MtHVtR3PWG0RVGRJ74hIv2N8ICy78x9RmnDCrbWLuCpHe-FO1MwwHVnBRn9-fltBDIuqETkDMm0QbXiv0h0zU72fM4JzLsEUHGaM6aSq0nmfyzdcDELudRRwH68eQmrOqhqiNpHy2KGVmvqSDLZubuqPMaLlOK0P8il_QEsLqMNC52PwN1Nzf3gl1ws_JYBbxBr8fBASSzhMnUt8Q_oJUKVAW0utxPhNFi3Wj6Q4tVyAyCMSOj7CLi4AY_lRQLSrLAkKfvTKiYn2HmLUi2JWKC4fHcKt6om68CTIGpMg8A6bCUWn_I0n2ZTTNUadRcw4WbP_qU7A4ZAUlsK0eYD5xLLAyn3xtwKImH6sPiBIVXtl5JP2fYtXIAZKAR8NRvlaCOpUP6pHfps0WF9bdhscArZ5U2Y4si3wsAwSFB6cX=w540-h515-no

oldvjiLCpGxLRmBsoFHk0mvepFtgweQ-SLMBWQxajVId184HAR_3ZdgeT9_fAqhdnmlwFI6qeCta_Lbncf6I3JBIb3KDkOTnBiNYNpURnEciRO-nQVgdlNvPCs_muAIrtXPup_54MSb24QqJxBv63cfQXailK3t_etNiumMpRK8i7L3D_Wk9kGp6-3xfYBHqo9qcdtAc-SCnLff5ULKrDJdutKEggJdQPlb_2-oJKdVgekyIX-E2hUoK9bew9ECndLLyj5kmKqLva151Llr7sYN9OU9mdM3mXqCWahXoVrEEZ37am6p64TOvYMAHRejymsuUIQ8ZoVkT9RvB-rRcR1gxSBuY7VM2nXzIIW2gIyVvOHVX4857xbMhidBTrs3WOTLNfFg8m4dC_EkZNQ1sh10HALnkO_QN7H_Eq56lhJ6eGHi9k82LxKfisC9oBUEHMQ2FKJAcUjTVoCAW-1U6WPPe47QkrB7a8C8ZriQMmCpkDZaVBP8fnwa8I3iVVTvdeHmNtyiWVf5tqifB6SAVPOlADi7qplQLxLXqzz__mDo2JAEsFvwnT1qoMvOzbyeIqh7_-R4DTZBYQlQ1w4O-qkL6RxVHeH_e6pAWN6vmju0a7wa4=w350-h516-no

pZik_JM9AlsqBH1Nymq2hQiRrtrxCpeByhJ7gg5XneC6-chwcT8fFHAqbtxxF9z_5pDT8QXh-4KakvJ4Mjxeup10Gxn845l93nSSXURDvuKeoe1hUnTZCKWK46MvZkWxKo3e-cgdbEM4BOpLOCT95CJc4fUNiHquRFd5c-Iax5OnmgLOoBGrnsro_nacAXMptzjUsp6r4kilgOrFHFFTT3fekvcv-OMt_ccp-_7ZuMZZBYHVCbae4OBheU0qC696d4IFX1-BaxDZAyUOhU3Ir6wcqHoEKuqevujzwLD6jFVi5-5jJdIswFMptG5cLT5hECGKUr9k8XQFaPqd_TwUw62tJCugPqwyuV-Tp3n6ihh0Gwb1PrP81OjkeZxnnZ7ZD0rxhHnqxBEgnWM81oH0th4OlzEw2YUp8yYTM9GshAH8geRZOBdVKTmXhOHncCEMDcCFU-zoeu9LFB1UfwDVsSuCJ8QtLvuSc_o2eP76qZvGD-pMYR9S77qO0tpHxS8QpNeoLWQT0dhPvDK6j48VcleRhgsg7EnDf5aYbDYcsUGrZUgbqVCuQeQ-NWE9e1LskCX4H0E_rUrO7-dX-GHnh3Dn1kurD7lSIcNTF8yonpcLEBe2=w411-h517-no

Full List and Prices Here

Obviously, if you want a bundle of movies we can probably work on the pricing a bit. Shipping will be extra, but cheap.

Eanan

WTS: Gears of war xbox 360 games collection (1,2,3 + judgment) Works on XB1

$12 or $4 per game.

PM if interested, thanks

wiibomb

It's not illegal, it's against tos. Those things are not the same.

I would be surprised if a lot of things in this thread aren't against tos. Selling uv codes, game keys from graphics cards, etc.

Having said that, I would strongly recommend against buying someones psn account, steam account, etc.

Edit:hell, the way paypal is used in this thread is explicitly against tos. You are not allowed to request buyers use PayPal gift or that they pay the normal fees.

very good points, yeah I'm sorry, it is not illegal and in fact I didn't mean it, I said try it to sound as a "violation of the ToS" in a single word but the word doesn't apply at all

JoseDFrog

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

Shipped to the US.
PRICE DROP
  • 42mm Apple Watch Series 0 Stainless Steel with Genuine Milanese Loop and AppleCare+ until June 23, 2017 for $210 shipped
    IFpPhnil.jpg
    FrfwV7Wl.jpg
    lHkEbKul.jpg

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $3 each
Killzone 2 $3

Strategy guides
FFX/X-2 strategy guide $40

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10

Blurays - $3 each
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Big Fish
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
30 Minutes Or Less
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Kick Ass
Juno
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $15
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $10
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
WTS
-Clannad OST DLC (must own game) Steam code - $5
-Muv-Luv Steam code - $15
-Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project season pass (currently comes with Himeko, A Little Iris, and Zero, and will add Sumire when it releases) Steam code - $15
-Destiny: Union Of Light Emblem code for either PS4 or Xbox *PAX EXCLUSIVE* - $70
via Paypal

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to buy Westerado from the latest Humble. Google Wallet or Amazon Gift card. PM me price.

Also looking to sell a copy of Battlefield 1 on PC/Origin. Or trade it for Titanfall 2 on the same.

Edit: Both done.

I have two sets of codes for the digital 360 Gears of Wars games:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement

I'll sell one set of all the games in a bundle for $5.
They are all also backwards compatible on Xbox One.They are all codes for North American accounts. PM me if you're interested. I will accept PayPal.

EDIT: 2 full sets of all games have been sold! All I have left are codes for:

Gears of War
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement

I'll sell them all in a bundle for $4, PM if interested!

dhonk

Figured Id ask here before I buy from SolarisJapan! In US, so hit me up if you haven't found yourself using yours much!

WTB: Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI

CFOkBm4.png

WTS

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Amazon Tap - $100 Barely used, sat on my nightstand for the last month collecting dust.

EVGA SC Signature GTX 680, 2 GB - $100 OBO Not a bad card at all, I actually bought it from a GAF user here about 3 years ago. Never OC'd, sat in my big HAF case in a smoke free home. I don't know what to price it at really, just searched up eBay, make me an offer though!

Nexus 7 2013 16 GB - $100 OBO No scratches on screen, one scratch on backside. Great condition, once again rarely used.

Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 - $60 OBO Used for a week, then bought the HD 600's from LQX on here... so definitely not needed.

TP-Link Archer T9e PCI-E - $50 Upgraded to the AC-68, unneeded. Used for 5 months.

TP-Link WDN-4800 - $30 Old wifi card, used for about a year or so.

Firestick gone, everything else still available. Can ship as early as tomorrow evening.

WTS:

Aqua blue PS Vita with 32 GB memory card and Persona 4: Golden - $200 shipping included.

Vita has a small scratch I tried to capture in a picture and a small nick on top, other than that it's very good condition.

PayPal gift or pay fees.
US only.

Digital Gears of War Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

I'm looking for 70 PP. Friends and Family. Code is legit and won't get revoked. Bought an extra on accident and wanna get some money back.

b1ciJqO.png

Leynos 2 and the PSOne multi-tap are gone. Pictures and listings are updated:

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale to help justify shipping costs for priority labels (that can be purchased with PayPal).

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation 4
  • Assault Suit Leynos (import) - $30 shipped

PlayStation
Disc Only
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Dreamcast:
  • 2 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • VMUs (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
PlayStation 2:
  • S-Video cable (12' Monster brand) - $10*
  • 4 memory cards (official - blue, red, and 2 black) - $25 (for all)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images (Sold items have not been removed or marked out. Check list to determine if something is sold):

Games
k3UlZcbl.jpg

Controllers
bSjaPm8l.jpg

Cables
pKa1lV0l.jpg

Dreamcast Mouse and Memory Cards
S2FDMs3l.jpg

BHK3

Banned
WTB
Gravity Rush Remastered
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English, PS4)
Caladrius Blaze (English, PS4)
Assault Android Cactus (PC)
Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One
Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack($2)

goonergaz

Got a few PSVR EU codes for sale (also work on UK account);

Rigs Mechanized Combat £25
Driveclub £20
VR Worlds £20
Until Dawn Rush of Blood £10
Super Stardust Ultra £10
Here they lie £10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom