• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some advice.

I recently sold an item, packed it properly and shipped it out accordingly via USPS with tracking. The package made it all the way out to Houston (where the buyer lives) and was even marked "out for delivery". I believe at that point, the buyer's local postman then misplaced the package and it's now lost.

The buyer opened a dispute of course, and PayPal took back the funds for the transaction. The item is valued at $260 so it's a decent chunk of change. I only sold it in the first place because I needed the money.

Is there any course of action I can take? As a seller, am I screwed for something totally beyond my control?

Have you at least called USPS so they can start an investigation? I've had a package lost before and once I called they opened a case and it finally turned up. May be worth a shot.

gus-gus

Banned
WTS

Movies (digital codes)

Mad Max Fury Road $5
Deadpool $5
The Revenant $5

Games

Halo Master Chief Collection $10

Free

14 day trial xbox live, 2 up for grabs pm me.

SELLING

Mint Condition PlayStation 4 - 2TB HDD installed + 1-year PlayStation Plus

Comes with:
- All original packaging and cables
- (1) very lightly used PlayStation 20th Anniversary Dual Shock 4

$270 shipped

Please PM me if interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Oakb9ta.png

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

digital games (last updated 10/25; mostly Steam, some Origin/Uplay/Blizzard, console games on separate tab)

WTB: PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games, preferably bundles of stuff

Heysoos

Sorry for stuffing up the thread with this, but how much do you guys think I'd be able to sell my Macbook Pro Retina 13 (Late 2013) i5, 256SSD, 8gb Ram for?

Sorry for stuffing up the thread with this, but how much do you guys think I'd be able to sell my Macbook Pro Retina 13 (Late 2013) i5, 256SSD, 8gb Ram for?
Unless you want to give a sweetheart deal, check what they go for on ebay and subtract the fees you would get there.

gblues

Banned
WTS/WTT: used Nintendo Wii (white, NA, NTSC)

HBC is already installed, you just need an SD card and some homebrew and you're set.

qJm7jWt.jpg

The controller port cover is MIA. :(

Nj6Bzrc.jpg

Optical drive is in working order.

Includes:

• System (pictured)
  • Composite cables (red/white/yellow)
  • Stand
  • Sensor Bar
  • Power adapter

Sale price: $60
Trade: Will trade for Dragon Quest: Builders (PS4), new/used.

I am a PLUS Buyer and am close to getting PLUS Seller

Steam keys:

The Beginners guide = 1$ SOLD
Galak-Z = 1$
Railroad Tycoon 3 = 1$

Playstation 3 games:

Remember Me = 1$ SOLD
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 = 1$

IifU2NB.png

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping costs for within the United States. A combined shipping discount will also be applied to packages consisting of two or more items.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

Ludono

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've been wanting to buy a 980, 1070 or 1080. Issue being I currently live in Germany, and the prices of the cards here are much much higher than the US.

Are there any restrictions on shipping a GPU from the US to Germany? Say, I order one from Newegg or buy one off a person here and then send it via post to Europe?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've been wanting to buy a 980, 1070 or 1080. Issue being I currently live in Germany, and the prices of the cards here are much much higher than the US.

Are there any restrictions on shipping a GPU from the US to Germany? Say, I order one from Newegg or buy one off a person here and then send it via post to Europe?

Other than sheer cost of shipping, I don't believe so. Hell, I sent a friend of mine a 760, and he lives all the way over in Malaysia. Just make sure its properly sealed and declared in customs.

Hello GAF

I am selling these Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain figures.
They are all original, never opened brand new.

Figures are:

- Punished Snake in green fatigues (most popular and sough after version) 139$ Shipped
- Skull Face 89$ Shipped
- Revolver Ocelot 89$ Shipped
- D-Dog 79$ Shipped

Buy all 4 of them 380$ shipped

img_71112168749ord9y1udl.jpg

I am in Canada but can ship to the Sates (continental only).

I will ship with UPS with tracking number included.

PM if interested.

I have sold and bought successfully here a few times already, I sold a 500$ gift card and a Division digital code and have bought games from Gaffers many many times as well.

Clearos

NeoGaf +Buyer / + Seller

Paypal only, buyer pays fees or F&F.
Shipping is included in all prices.

WTS
Nvidia Shield Tablet 16gig + Nvidia Controller: $160 OBO
http://imgur.com/ewnzKcB & http://imgur.com/iyJ3Ezj

--Vita Bundle-- $165 (SOLD)
PS Vita Slim 2000 (Light Blue / White) /w original box,
32gig card
Gravity Rush
Metal Gear Solid HD Collecton
CTA Digital PlayStation Vita EVA Travel Case

nahlakhai

WTS:

500GB Playstation 4 Console - $175 shipped

Comes with only the console, vertical stand, and power cord. Upgrading to PS4 Pro.

https://imgur.com/a/odeMw

Xbox One Elite Controller - $95 shipped

Mint condition, comes with all original accessories. Very lightly used, I learned quickly I wasn't going to be a competitive console player shortly after purchasing.

https://imgur.com/a/BlHXv

Cosmo Black original 3DS - $75 shipped

Adult owned, pretty mint condition with extremely minor signs of use. Comes with charger and stylus.

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics:
Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $10 shipped
Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped
Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - $20 shipped

WTS

-Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition (sealed, new) - $30
-Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition (sealed, new) - $15
-Sunset Overdrive (sealed, new) - $13

U.S. Paypal only please!

Se_7_eN

PM Me

WTS:
PSVR bundle - Used it once and it hurt my eyes, comes with Camera, 2 move controllers and everything else in original packaging.

WTB:
WoW Legion expansion.

U.S. Paypal only please!

Paradox96

Neo Member
WTS:

MadCatz FightStick Tournament Edition S+
: $160 +shipping
Barely used and comes with original box.
QHNSirml.jpg

PS1 Games: $20 ea

02CCFpBl.jpg

GameCube Controller + WiiU Adapter: $30
Never used it. Just took it out of the box.
IUt77Zzl.jpg

PSVR Games:

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood $15
Loading Human Chapter 1: $30

yLBpl7Gl.jpg

1 year of Xbox Gold Membership: $40 (willing to trade this for other codes of newer games or PS+)

Looking for paypal

omgkitty

WTS

Rayman - $45 shipped - Everything is in great condition. Case has no cracks and book has minimal wear. Disc has minimal scratches as well.

Yoshi's Island - $30 shipped - Great condition. Comes with all original inserts.

Zero Time Dilemma Watch - $20 shipped - I have 2 of these. Cases are scratched up and cracked like most people, but otherwise everything else is good.

Can provide more pics of everything if wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom