• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

2015 Retina Macbook (12in)
27717512263_d4cedb447a_b.jpg

28299405506_340ef01fdb_b.jpg

28229736252_6ea87c0b3f_b.jpg

1.1 GHz Core M
8GB RAM
256 GB SSD
2015 model (refurbished sells for $929 on Apple's site)
Applecare: Has Applecare until December 2016

Condition: Adult-owned in smoke free home. Kept in pristine condition. I've looked it over and can't find any scratches. Still looks brand new. Box and charging cable included.

I will also be including an incase sleeve (very sleek, magnet to close) and a HooToo USB-C hub (3 USB 3.0, HDMI, and SD reader), which is $80 brand new.

Price for everything pictured (MB, HooToo, and Incase sleeve) is below, but feel free to make offers as well.

$880 shipped

15.6in HP laptop
28051413340_fb2a6f4832_b.jpg

1.4GHz AMD E1-1200 Accelerated CPU
4GB of DDR3 RAM
320GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics

Condition: Shows signs of wear (top glossy is a fingerprint magnet), but everything works fine. Has been reset to factory settings. Will include power adapter.

$100 shipped

The Division for PS4
28229735472_d737b23d86_b.jpg

- Adult-owned and works great

$20 shipped

Apple Magic Mouse
28051420010_313fd3a48f_b.jpg

- Adult-owned and works great
- Original case included

$25 shipped

Surfboard SB6121 Cable Modem
Image here: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7305/27717193634_02de0953f4_b.jpg
- Works great, just upgraded to a faster modem
- Ethernet and power cord will be included

$25 shipped

Netgear N600 Dual-band Router (WNDR3400v2)
Image here: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7505/28299412186_4a01011aea_b.jpg

- Works great
- Ethernet and power cord will be included

$20 shipped

WTB

PlayStation+ $40 have PP
Rune Factory 4 - doesn't have to be complete 25$

Also gauging interest. I have a No Man's Sky Limited Edition
Comes with:
  • Steelbook case
  • Art of No Man's Sky
  • Adventures in No Man's Sky Comic
  • Bonus DLC -- Photonix Core advanced ship boost, Trader Charisma bonus set of valuable resources, and Boltcaster SM weapon blueprint
  • PS4 Dynamic Theme
  • Alpha Vector ship, laser upgrade, and hyperdrive upgrade
This is coming straight from Amazon straight to your house scheduled to arrive on Aug. 9. If anyone is interested PM me. (not currently accepting PS+ as part of payment)
Would prefer Amazon Gift Card for this.

WTB:

Asura's Wrath for PS3 for around $10-12

Silent Hill HD Collection for PS3 for around $20

Fear Effect 1 and 2 for PS1, it's a long shot, but if anyone is up for letting those good for $20 or something let me know.

Anyone interested in a Collector's Edition of of Song of The Deep? I just have no time for gaming and would rather give it to someone who would enjoy this game and it's CE contents.

NeoGAF Gold Seller $70 shipped in the 48 states. If outside, pay for shipping

The blue PS3 Prodigal is selling is one the youre talking about right? I sent him the money for it earlier today. Let's hope his two negative feedback a where he never got back to them doesn't hold true. Luckily paid through goods and services.

Hey, just to let you know, he messaged me this morning that it's still available. So I hope you got your money back

l4jYqck.png

Hey, just to let you know, he messaged me this morning that it's still available. So I hope you got your money back

Now I remember him. He sold me Overwatch and then I didnt hear from him for over a week. I ended up giving him negative feedback, but he refunded me so I left it neutral. I wasnt sure what to do. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Then he said he didnt care because he wasnt going to sell stuff here anymore.
That was a little over a month ago.

Palmer27

WTS

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-Dark Souls 3 Collector's edition PS4
No artbook, full collector's edition otherwise + Comic - has been preserved in like new condition £90 + postage
-A massive Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £6
-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £7.50

-Dark Souls Art book including the soundtrack cd and behind the scenes dvd

WTB
Okami ps3
Nier ps3
Journey Collector's edition ps4

Any questions welcome and prices negotiable - thank you for looking :D

BusterJol

Damn. Now I just feel stupid.

It's fine. You come here expecting a more exclusive community to have a trusting BST thread. I've never had a bad experience on here so I've generally felt safe to buy from other GAF members.

Just a bastard taking advantage of a trusting community.

EDIT: Full disclosure: I haven't purchased anything from Prodigal.

Prodigal

Banned
Funny how none of the hundreds of positive feedback I've had over the years shows up in the feedback thread despite a few negative occurences and over 500+ Steam positive reps. But hey, let's all get our pitchforks.

Also yes it was not my picture I used but I already shipped the Ps3 by the way, I PM'ed you the tracking and everything.

Funny how none of the hundreds of positive feedback I've had over the years shows up in the feedback thread despite a few negative occurences and over 500+ Steam positive reps. But hey, let's all get our pitchforks.

Also yes it was not my picture I used but I already shipped the Ps3 by the way, I PM'ed you the tracking and everything.

So why were you trying to sell it again?

Because I have 4 of them? God damn you guys like to jump to conclusions.

Post a picture then. Your post used a fake photo, then you say "trying to move it" (singular)

I've only seen negative feedback from you for the the past 30+ days. Now another story arising so it's very suspicious.

Gotta prove your innocence.

BusterJol

I haven't gotten any messages from you since the first pm when you sent me your PayPal. If this is true and Neogafs system is messing up send me the info on PayPal.

Squarehard

I guess that's fair, but you should probably make that more clear in your post, or your responses back to people so there wouldn't be such a confusion.

And I guess people may have jumped a gun a bit if true, but it's really out of precaution for other members, rather than distrusting you.

Mods are probably also looking into things, and temporarily removed your feedback while they investigate.

ekgrey

I guess that's fair, but you should probably make that more clear in your post, or your responses back to people so there wouldn't be such a confusion.

And I guess people may have jumped a gun a bit if true, but it's really out of precaution for other members, rather than distrusting you.

Mods are probably also looking into things, and temporarily removed your feedback while they investigate.

Just FYI, that's not how feedback works here. Mods have nothing to do with editing the sheet. It is 100% volunteer work by community members.

If there has been an issue with feedback, please PM pete_clarf, Cloggerdude or me.

Amzin

WTS leftover Humble Steam KEYS:

1993 Space Machine - $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $1
Tomb Raider 1 + 2 + 3 (not the new ones) - $1 for all

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut - $3
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Planetary Annihilation TITANS - SOLD
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $3
Avernum 2 - $3

Hurtworld - $4
Satellite Reign - $4

Everything for for $18

Paypal F&F preferred, although I'm open to using other methods.

Please PM me - I check mostly during the day U.S. CST and will reply to whomever sent me first.

I don't wanna clutter the thread, PM me and I'll answer every question you got.
Dammit Prodigal, stop sullying the name of all my favorite bands. First Deafheaven and now Gojira.

WTB:

Hands of Fate $1 - I saw it up here for that a few times, just wasn't interested at the time.

Anyone want to split some Humble Bundle stuff? I have Spelunky etc, just really want Golf with your Friends and Roguelands

woodypop

Just for the record, I sent Prodigal a pm on 7-14-16 at 6am asking if the PS3 was still available. I received a pm from him at 5am this morning saying, "yes, still available" and his PayPal address. I responded, "no longer interested, but thanks for getting back to me."

BusterJol

I don't wanna clutter the thread, PM me and I'll answer every question you got.

I don't get it. I disputed the purchase but You said you sent the PS3 with tracking info and all that. So I say send the info through PayPal if Neogafs system is messing up. Even say the same on PayPal to send me the info in the dispute. But you just refund me. And I receive the only other message on Neogaf is you confirming you sent the refund. Odd.

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

WTS (PayPal)

$50 US iTunes Gift Cards (1 LEFT) - $45 (Price is firm)

105875b2.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $44 each

550002b1.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus - $40

$50 Nintendo eShop (2 available) - $44 each

770017b.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Card (2 available) - $44

770038b1.jpg

$40 US Battle.net Gift Card - $36

battle_net_20.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (2 available) - $45 each

GreenMana

I am looking for a Playstation TV Console, preferably running firmware version 3.20 (the original launch version). If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Soulflarz

Banned
Also got a PM from Prodigal saying it was still avail

fuck this guy, PM'ing a mod.

I find it amusing how many of us tried the same tactic.

You can't do this. You can't show proof that you own these PS3s and be using someone elses images, what the hell? On top of that, we have multiple instances of you saying you have ps3s, you PMd too many people for this to be believable anymore.

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or reasonable offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS1
PS1 memory card $5

PS2
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $4
Shadow Hearts: Covenant(No original case or booklet) $15

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $5 each
Killzone 2 $4

Gamecube
GameCube memory card $5

Strategy guides
FFX/X-2 strategy guide $90

Miscellaneous
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 limited edition box with collectible pin(no game) $5
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10
WWE All Stars Brawl stick (PS3)

This stick is basically new since I never used it, but I painted over the image because I thought it was ugly.
Anywho, feel free to make me an offer.

Blurays - $4 each unless noted
Clockwork Orange
Jackie Brown
Full Metal Jacket
Django Unchained
Planet Terror
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection $10
Scarface
Edward Scissorhands
Hellboy 2
This Is The End
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Superbad
This is 40
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Anchorman
Walk Hard
Talladega Nights
Sleepy Hollow
Paprika
Robocop
There Will be Blood
Big Fish
Escape From New York
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Shawshank Redemption
Persepolis
Labyrinth
Coraline
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
Sweeney Todd
30 Minutes Or Less
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Austin Powers trilogy
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
The Road Warrior
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Dog Day Afternoon
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Horrible Bosses
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Big Trouble In Little China
Halloween
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Gangs Of New York
Interview With a Vampire
Louie season 1
Louie season 2
Kick Ass
Juno
Fantastic Mr. Fox
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $25
South Park seasons 1-12 $40
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $15
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Futurama volumes 1-6 $25
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

Want to trade for
Wii classic controller(regular or pro)
Rock Band 3 game PS3
Kindle eReader in good condition

OraleeWey

Also got a PM from Prodigal saying it was still avail

fuck this guy, PM'ing a mod.

I find it amusing how many of us tried the same tactic.

You can't do this. You can't show proof that you own these PS3s and be using someone elses images, what the hell? On top of that, we have multiple instances of you saying you have ps3s, you PMd too many people for this to be believable anymore.

Too many red flags tbh. Red flags never lie, that's the one thing I learned from browsing NeoGAF.

Squarehard

Whatever the case may be, I just hope it works out for all of the buyers in the end, and none of those payments have been FF payments. :(

VoxPop

Damn sorry to hear guys. Scammers are the scum of the earth. Could I get a link to the feedback thread or whatever it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom