• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahador

WTS

Final Fantasy XIV - 60 Days Time code (EU) - $20 paypal

ZFwZvqO.jpg

Don't have time to commit playing anytime soon, so I'm selling this.
I can go first if you have reps.

Accepting Paypal for payment.Prices are before shipping costs. Everything is of different sizes and need to go to different places. I am willing to ship globally as long as you as the buyer are willing to pay a lot for shipping. You can ask for any pictures of any items, I encourage you to do so! I will try to reply in a timely manner. Apologies in advance if someone messages me after someone already asked me for an item and haven't update this post!

Games:
-------------

Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 $10
Brand New, still sealed in shrink wrap

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain CE (US) $50
Everything but the game and the DLC code pretty much. Hand in great condition, just used it for display purposes.

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain Premium Edition from JP $320 (preferably would like to not do FF on paypal since it will be a large & expensive package. Fees for Paypal included already but not the shipping costs).
Comes with everything. Had to import it from Japan. I pretty much bought it from Japan for the hand and I don't really have the room for it anymore. The packaging that contains the game, art book, etc is still sealed in plastic. Hand is in great condition, and was just used for display purposes. No DLC codes were used or anything else.

Fallout 4 Pip -Boy Edition PS4 $90
Like New, comes with everything initially included. Game was only played for 20 hours so its in great condition.

Posters
-------------------
Smash Bros Poster Set $4 each or $10 for all 3
Palutena, Rosalina and Villager posters based on the Smash art. Ends are slightly damaged due to initial transit.

Club Nintendo Platinum Poster Set $5 each or $12 for all 3
Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword and Luigi Mansion posters. Ends are slightly damaged due to initial transit

Metal Gear Solid V Posters $7 each or $18 for both
Posters for MGSV Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain. Came from Gamestop's Power Rewards program. 3rd poster is a 1980s looking MGSVPP poster to promote the launch of the game in China

Pokemon Through Out the Years Poster $7
Came with Pokemon X&Y pre orders. In perfect condition

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Poster Set $20 or best offer
From Club Nintendo. One of the posters actually needed a replacement due to a flaw, so the poster set contains the flawed one, the fixed one, and another SS poster

Legend of Zelda Poster Set $4 each or $10 for all 3
From Club Nintendo. Contains Link throughout history since 1987, Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess. For the most part, no noticeable damages from transit.

Amiibos & Figures (all are out of packaging):
---------------------------------------------------
Samus $10
Fox $6
Jigglypuff $6
Pikachu $5 (PENDING)
Zekrom figure $5 I tried to find the exact SKU but couldn't find it. I got it at the Nintendo World store years ago.

Movies/TV Shows:
-----------------------------
How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-7 (DVD NEW) $7 each

Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-3 (DVD) $5 each

Adventure Time Season 1 (DVD) $5

30 Rock Season 1 (DVD) $5

The Kite Runner (Bluray NEW) $7

Shady859

I don't get it. I disputed the purchase but You said you sent the PS3 with tracking info and all that. So I say send the info through PayPal if Neogafs system is messing up. Even say the same on PayPal to send me the info in the dispute. But you just refund me. And I receive the only other message on Neogaf is you confirming you sent the refund. Odd.

GAF+1 Very happy to hear you got your refund my friend. At this point it's pretty damn obvious it's all scam and yea I missed the foreign plug as well you mentioned in your other post when I wanted to buy it initially.

This deserves feedback as well imo as technically a sale took place and he "sent" the item but immediately refunds cash when questioned by the entire thread.... If scamming 3 GAFers isn't a reason for a ban then what is??? I've been banned a week for saying a gun is "sexually assaulting" everyone in MP.... :/

lem0n

Acer One 10 Laptop/Tablet, hardly used, all bloatware gone lol. Windows 10. Good little machine for basic stuff. I'm looking for $100 shipped! PM me if interested!

13606866_101538643249gvswt.jpg

I already mailed out 2 of 'em...

Yet at least one of the people you "mailed one out to" has already said on the last page that you refunded his money when he disputed the charge. Unless you just like giving things away for free, giving someone their money back makes it clear that nothing was actually sent out. I would also hope that if you actually had 4 to sell, that they weren't all in the same state as the one you took a screenshot of. If you have any intent of actually selling the "4" you had, shouldn't they at least look like you're trying to sell something that was taken care of, and not something in a worn out backpack?

Squarehard

Do you guys want the PS3's or not? I still have time to cancel the shipments and refund the remaining payments.

How can you cancel the shipments if they've already been mailed out?

You are only allowed to cancel prior to it actually being shipped out as you are able to void the label purchase.

If it's actually been given to the carrier, as you've noted earlier, there is no such option until it arrives to the actual sendee, at which point they will have the option to either accept the package, or refuse it and have it be returned to the sender.

You seem to be having a really hard time trying to make sense of something that is already nonsense.

(Paypal gift or buyer pays the fees)

WTS:

BRAND NEW SanDisk SSD 960GB - $200 shipped

Xenoblade Chronicles X - $32 shipped

Overwatch: Origins Edition (PS4) Noire Widowmaker Skin and Origins Edition Codes both included! - $45 shipped

Both games are in MINT condition. All items will be shipped via Priority Mail either the same business day or one business after payment is received.

Since I'm asking for much more money than usual for the SSD, I'll go ahead and post my eBay profile here so any potential buyers can get a better idea of my track record as a seller.

asdad123

WTB:

Cheap unlocked phone, either Android or iOS (prefer android).

Looking to spend under $100 shipped to 07407.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Invis

WTS: Funko Pop! TIE Fighter Pilot Chase (Smuggler's Bounty) - $50 shipped

Funko Pop! Bane - $65 shipped

Funko Pop! SDCC 2015 Ted (Flocked) - $35 shipped

mdsfx

Selling: Ship within 24 hours. Accept PayPal.

Xbox One 500GB Console
MFR date of 9-9-15. Super minty with VERY low hours (I have a pc and ps4). Kept clean and cool on my PC desk. Comes with Gears of War Ultimate Edition, full retail package, power cable,and hdmi cable. NO CONTROLLER INCLUDED. Adult owned in a smoke free and pet free home. $180 shipped.

CrewShadow

Have: Ori And The Blind Forest(X1)

Want: Paypal/Xbox credit/ Amazon Gift Card
Rivals Of Aether(X1)
Hyper Light Drifter (X1)
Kerbal space Program(X1)

isitstill

LTaoNpUl.jpg

Anyone want to trade? You pick one of these, and trade you for a download code. Steam, movie download, PSN, whatever.

I've got lots of positive buyer and seller feedback, so PM me! Oh, also, Super Punch Out for WiiU is available.

EDIT: It's gone.

How can you cancel the shipments if they've already been mailed out?

You are only allowed to cancel prior to it actually being shipped out as you are able to void the label purchase.

If it's actually been given to the carrier, as you've noted earlier, there is no such option until it arrives to the actual sendee, at which point they will have the option to either accept the package, or refuse it and have it be returned to the sender.

You seem to be having a really hard time trying to make sense of something that is already nonsense.

Yes there is.

I've seen it happen plenty of times with USPS.

Cross-posted with Cloggerdude's approval.

Negative seller feedback for user Prodigal

I responded to Prodigal's post for Bayonetta 1/2 Wii U from 07/05/2016 with a PM and this post on 07/06/2016. He responded via PM on 07/08/2016 at about 2:30AM. After a few PMs back and forth on the 8th, I ended up sending over my PayPal friends and family payment at around 6PM on the 8th, and he responded he'd get it shipped out this weekend (so I assumed the 9th or 10th). The last PM he has sent me was on July 14th at 6:40AM saying, verbatim, "I'll send the tracking info when I geto to wkork todya, sorry." He has yet to reply to my follow up PMs for shipping details or a refund.

Now, what I failed to notice was his previous negative feedback and the fact that he reposted his WTS post after he replied to my PM expressing interest in buying the game and at a slightly increased price.

I've also noticed that as of a screenshot posted today, the paypal email address he sent another user differed from the one he sent me, which is another bad sign. See below

Hey, just to let you know, he messaged me this morning that it's still available. So I hope you got your money back

l4jYqck.png

I'll be the first to acknowledge that I made two key mistakes - I did not check his feedback prior to the purchase and I fell for what was likely a too-good-to-be-true price. My feeble defenses for these decisions are that the vast majority of users in the B/S/T thread have positive feedback, so I didn't feel the need to check, and that people do routinely post things below eBay prices in the thread.

But, overall, I would recommend NOT doing business with Prodigal.

Istaerion

Yes there is.

I've seen it happen plenty of times with USPS.

There's a way, yes, but it's extremely unreliable and postal workers will tell that to you when you make the request.

More often than not, things proceed as intended despite a delivery intercept request being made before the fact.

It's one of the many reasons why companies would rather a customer refuse a shipment upon delivery or send it back themselves since a delivery intercept is in no way guaranteed and more likely to just result in a lost package.

Hitta93

Banned
WTS:

Unlocked TMobile iPhone 5(White/Silver) for $125 shipped.

Phone is only included and is in perfect operational condition. Main flaw is the screen has a crack going across top right of the screen with a chip in the corner.

WTS: Zero Time Dilemma for Playstation Vita, new and still sealed.

$30+free shipping anywhere in the US via Paypal; I will send you an invoice for the purchase. International shipping would probably be a bit extra on a case by case basis depending on the country.

No longer available!

Squarehard

WTB:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb
Amazon Gift Cards

Have:

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Natural Doctrine
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden

Lots of money. Prefer to buy in bulk.

WTB/T:

Asdivine Hearts
Hero and Daughter
LiEat
Carpe Fulgur Collection
Chantelise
Fortune Summoners
Recettear
Machina of the Planet Tree
Long Live the Queen
Storm of Spears
Helen's Mysterious Castle
Sakura Games

and others

Have:

Paypal
Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code

WTT/S:

Fire Emblem Special Edition New Sealed (dings/dents on corners of box)
0zwnsj5l.jpg

Want To Trade For:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb
Amazon Gift Cards

Will also accept:

Amazon GC
Paypal

Plus seller (previously Gold).

WTS (prices include shipping within the US):

Overwatch PS4 + Widowmaker Noire Skin - $45
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal Vita (sealed) - $10
Wolfenstein The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy - $35
Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $20
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Extended Edition Blu-ray - $35
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $250

cope2

Neo Member
WTS

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD region-free Steam key - $9

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China for uPlay - $2
Assassin's Creed Chronicles India for uPlay - $4
Or both for $5.

Payment via PayPal F&F.

Rep: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Want To Sell:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition (NO GAME OR SEASON PASS) $225
Shipped OBO Must sell this guys!
Pictures on request!

WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

1993 Space Machine $1
Absolute Drift $2
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls $2
Back to the Future: The Game $2
Bulb Boy $1
Cthulhu Realms $1
Deathtrap $3
Fran Bow $2
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series $3
Hurtworld $4
Jurassic Park: The Game $2
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $2
Nova-111 $2
Planetary Annihilation TITANS $3
Poker Night at the Inventory $1
Poker Night 2 $1
Puzzle Agent $1
Puzzle Agent 2 $1
Renowned Explorers: International Society $2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse $2
Satellite Reign $4
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1
Soul Axiom $3
Snakebird $2
Steredenn $2
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1 $2
Switchcars $1
The Magic Circle $2
The Red Solstice $2
The Wolf Among Us $3
TIS-100 $1
Wasted $2
Yosumin $1

WTS WII U Codes
Affordable Space Adventures $2
Darksiders II $3
Freedom Planet $2
Runbow $2
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse $3
Swords & Soldiers II $0.50

WTB
Some XBOX One physical games. Zombie/survival games are my favorite :)
Let me know what you have and your price and ill let you know if I'm interested.

Thanks everyone!

WTS

I5-2500K CPU. SOLD
Asus p8p67 pro motherboard $70
Combo price $150

Antec High Current Gamer 750w psu $40

Gskill 16gb (2 x 8gb) 2133 mhz DDR3 RAM (blue) $40

Payment by Amazon e-giftcard preferred. Prices include shipping within U.S.

WTS:

iPad Mini 2- 16 GB Space Grey- $130 shipped OBO

Great condition, no scratches on screen and no dents.

Nexus 7- 16 GB- $90 OBO

Slight scratching on back, but barely noticeable.

HTC One M8- AT&T, Glacial Silver, Bootloader unlocked and S-Offed- $150

Comes with a few cases I had for it, and a 64 GB SD card. Haven't used it since moving to the 6P. Has some dents around edges, no scratches on screen.

Moto Hint- $30

No box, but has less than 10 minutes of usage on it.

I really need to get this stuff out of here so I'll take any offer. Just let me know!

Link to pictures

jmizzal

WTS

Physical

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Xbox One $30 **sold**

Resident Evil 6 Xbox One $10 **sold**

Rise of Tomb Raider Xbox One $15 **Sold**

Digital

Retro City Rampage 3DS digital code $1 **sold**

Paypal PM me
All games in great condition

Status