• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS Zero Time Dilemma brand new, sealed (3DS) $34 shipped
WTS $100 Steam Wallet $88
WTS Summon Night 5 Digital Code $15
WTS Vendillion Clique (Morningtide) $30 each (have 4)

badb0y

So I have a lot of stuff just sitting around the house collecting dust and I want to just sell it all and free up some space and make some of the money I spent back. I am located in Queens, NY (NYC area) so local pickup is offered and preferred

- GTX 980 Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ with Backplate and Waterblock - $400 Pick Up or $430 Shipped:

- G.Skill DDR3 - RAM 8 GB Kit ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00339X1EM/?tag=neogaf0e-20 ) - 20$ Pick Up / 25$ Shipped

- MacBook Pro Retina 13 2015 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD (latest model) Mint condition - $850 Pick Up/ $900 Shipped

- Noctua NH-D14 with all accessories and box - $50 Pick Up/ $60 Shipped *Note this is pretty dusty so you need to clean with compressed air or lint free cloth before use. I am too lazy to do it for you.

- 3x Noctua NF-P12 and 3x NF-B9 Fans - $60 Pick up/ $70 Shipped for all of them. If you just want the P12s or the B9s than $30 Pick Up/$45 Shipped. All of the B9s are used 1 of the P12 is used.

- H220-X Radiator, Pump, Reservoir unit ONLY * NO BLOCK* I bought the H220-X last year and tore it apart to run a custom loop. This year I upgraded the loop so I don't need this anymore however this unit functions as a Rad/Res/Pump combo that is good for any entry level custom waterloop. - $40 Pick Up/ $55 Shipped.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CClEV

Hit me with PMs or post here for any other information. I am open to offers but I feel like my prices are already priced much better than any comparable listing. If not let me know and I will correct it.

Thanks.

Mcdohl

WTS

I accept PayPal gift money, or regular payment as well but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: All prices do not take into account shipping fees. If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade. Else, shipping fees are around $5 - $10 in the US (depends on size and weight) and TBD for international shipments.

1. Bloodborne Collector's Edition Guide (digital codes used) $35.00
hinwuVTl.jpg

2. Xenoblade Chronicles X Collector's Edition $45.00

3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Limited Edition $30.00

4. Trails in the Sky: Premium Edition $55.00

5. Dark Souls Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $55.00

Feel free to request additional pictures.

Cider

Moving soon so I'm thinning my herd.

I have for sale a Club Nintendo Luigi's Mansion figure, number 2955/5000. Never displayed, just took it out of the box to see the serial out of curiosity. Box has imperfections.

$90 shipped anywhere in the US. More pics in the imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/KJ3wl

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XwkpKXgl.jpg[/IMG]

Also for sale is a pretty rare DRRRxHello Kitty hard case for the n3DS LL/XL. This was a one time collaboration, and the pre-orders sold out pretty fast. Link to the info: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/01/22-1/durarara-x-hello-kitty-products-go-on-sale

$45 shipped anywhere in the US. Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/SktFS

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Kv13z6Tl.jpg[/IMG]

WTB

Clean working 2DS with charger
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Sapphire

WTS

-EVGA GTX 760 2GB SC - Card was purchased 2 years ago, kept in clean case in smoke-free/animal-free home. Never overclocked beyond factory. Never had any issues. Recently upgraded. Comes with box and cables. $75 plus shipping

-Corsair 650w Power Supply - non-modular, kept in clean case in smoke-free/animal-free home. Never had any issues, upgraded last year to a modular supply, so this has just been sitting in the original box. Comes with box and cables $25 plus shipping

PayPal gift only, or you pay fees.

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

PRICE DROPS!

2015 Retina Macbook (12in)
27717512263_d4cedb447a_b.jpg

SOLD for the Macbook

$65 shipped for the HooToo Hub. Hub has 3 USB ports, 1 hdmi, and a port for charging. It's a great little hub as it can charge your computer, run multiple usb devices, and output via the hdmi all at once.

$35 shipped for the sleeve.

Edit: Sold items removed.

shanafan

cdkeys.com has it for a little over 50 dollars, if you're comfortable using a third party key seller. I've never personally had a bad experience with them, nor heard of anyone else who has.

I appreciate the help, but the link is for Infinite Warfare. Didn't see BO3 Deluxe but I'll keep checking.

Hip Hop

I appreciate the help, but the link is for Infinite Warfare. Didn't see BO3 Deluxe but I'll keep checking.

Do you want the Deluxe for the multiplayer maps?

I wouldn't really recommend that on PC, just the regular version. or even the Starter Pack that goes for $15.

The PC community is small, and the base that buys map packs should be even smaller. It will just make it hard for you to find games.

shanafan

Do you want the Deluxe for the multiplayer maps?

I wouldn't really recommend that on PC, just the regular version. or even the Starter Pack that goes for $15.

The PC community is small, and the base that buys map packs should be even smaller. It will just make it hard for you to find games.

That's a good point. I do have the deluxe on PS4, but I just built a new PC and really enjoying playing BO3 on here. I have already noticed many of the gametypes like Hardpoint has 0% in the playlist on PC, and that's with the starter pack that I have.

Might be best to just play at lvl 55, and play the new maps on PS4.

Wingdc2r

Neo Member
Prices are shipped in the US. Buyer covers paypal fees. These are authentic carts.

BNIB Pokemon HeartGold $170

Pokemon Emerald $30 [Batteries replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]
Pokemon Sapphire $30 [Battery replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]
Pokemon Leaf Green $30 [Battery still works, tested]
Pokemon Gold $30 [Battery replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]

Heysoos

WTS:

Samsung Gear S2 Sport Black - $200

Still in really good condition, few extremely light scratches around the case.

Pardon the dust.

Willing to take offers.

Prices are all shipped to US. Paypal preferred. PM me if you have any questions.

FS: Brand New Sealed Octo Dad Dadliest Catch for the PS4

Got it from Limited Games, decided I'm not interested in playing it since I have it on the PC. Only looking to get most of my money back.
$32 shipped

WTB - ACTION FIGURES

MARVEL LEGENDS 6"
-Agent Venom

STAR WARS BLACK SERIES 6"
-Yoda
-Jedi Luke
-Bossk

Loose or New in Box are fine! Looking to finish up my collections. Send me a PM if you have any of these. Thanks!

ThisOne

WTS

Prices are not firm. Feel free to make an offer.

Forza Horizon 2 download code - $22

FH2_Box.jpg

ASUS Zenbook UX305FA

In great condition (see pictures). If you want more information or more pictures, just message me. Very thin laptop, runs perfectly. I will include the charger and original box. Nearly silent and boots up almost immediately. Will be loaded with a clean install of Windows 10.

Asking $550 shipped.

Screen size: 13.3 inches
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10
RAM: 8GB
Hard drive: 256 GB SSD

Koppai

I dunno if this is allowed,

I received a $25 gift card to iTunes, and I don't use iTunes or any Apple products. Wondering if I can trade anyone for a GameStop/BestBuy/Amazon Gift Card?

Thanks!

I have positive feedback :)

televator

Pokemon Emerald $30 [Batteries replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]
Pokemon Sapphire $30 [Battery replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]
Pokemon Leaf Green $30 [Battery still works, tested]
Pokemon Gold $30 [Battery replaced by televator on 7/18/2016]

Just thought I'd back up this sale. I did in fact change the batteries on these games for my best friend. It's his first time using his GAF account. Me and him go way back from our days buying and selling high value car parts.

Palmer27

WTS

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (PAL), light mark on the cardboard sleeve, in perfect condition otherwise with unused disc £61

-Dark Souls 3 Collector's edition PS4 (preserved in like new condition)
DOES NOT include the artbook and statue.
Includes the: cloth map (opened), iron on patches (sealed), steelbook case, soundtrack cd, a minature starter guide, a comic and of course the chuffing the box.
Happy to sell any of these bits individually, otherwise, all together, £65 + postage

-An Artorias of the Abyss poster from the PC version of the prepare to die edition £6
-6 limited edition Dark Souls postcards - Sealed £7.50

-The Dark Souls Art book including the soundtrack cd and behind the scenes dvd

WTB
Okami ps3
Nier ps3

Any questions welcome and prices negotiable - thank you very much for looking :D

WTB:

Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass (Steam)

Hoping there is someone out there that has a cheap season pass to sell. I never thought to check if it was on sale during any Steam sales and I'm kicking myself over it.

RickA238

Selling:

$33 - The Division (Xbox One Digital Code)
$19 - Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One Digital Code)
$26 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (Xbox One physical release, new and sealed)

Looking for PayPal gift as payment. Willing to consider Xbox gift card money.

+ buyer/seller
PP gift or you pay fees

Prices include shipping. Cheaper when buying in bulk. Pix available upon request

PS3:
Prototype 2 $10
Dragon's Crown $18
Rayman Origins $10
Resident Evil 6 $10

PS2:
Viewtiful Joe $10
Viewtiful Joe 2 $10
Neogeo Battle $10
SF Anniversary $15
Lumines $10
Super DBZ $10
Megaman collection $15
Capcom fighting evolution $10
Ultimate Spiderman $10
Beyond good&evil $10
ZOE 2 $10

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask bag $10

Amiibo: Wolf link $15

3DS
Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $5

STEAM
The Forest $4

$2
Keep talking and nobody explodes (steam/oculus)
Planetary Annihilation TITANS

$1
NOT A HERO
Dropsy-pending
SHOCK TROOPERS
METAL SLUG 2

$0.50
Gods Will Be Watching

WTT: multiple games for
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

WTS (PayPal)

$50 US iTunes Gift Cards (1 LEFT) - $45 (Price is firm)

105875b2.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $45 each ($88 for both)

550002b1.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus - $40

580002b3.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop (2 available) - $44 each

770017b.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Card (2 available) - $45 ($88 for both)

770038b1.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (2 available) - $45 each

Amzin

WTS leftover Humble Steam KEYS:

1993 Space Machine - $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $1
Tomb Raider 1 + 2 + 3 (not the new ones) - $1 for all

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut - $3
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $3
Avernum 2 - $3

Hurtworld - $4

Everything for for $18

Paypal F&F preferred, although I'm open to using other methods.

Please PM me - I check mostly during the day U.S. CST and will reply to whomever sent me first.

Want the new Moto G Plus (4th Gen) with 16GB of storage for $200 instead of the retail of $250? Hit me up. I can get you the discount, let you customize it(as long as there are no upgrade fees), and I will ship it to you after it comes in for $175. I stay in constant contact with updates.

Moto G Plus includes a 16 MP dual-flash camera with laser focus, fingerprint reader, and TurboPower charger.

I take PayPal FF(unless you cover fees) and this is for US only. Sorry.

Here is the MotoMaker for the phone.

Don't believe me? Check out this feedback post from ViciousDS on a deal for a MacBook I got them.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
JxrW5PZ.png

$6 The Knick Season 1 - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Krampus - iTunes or UVHD
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$4 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$4 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

*Sold* Killing Them Softly - UVHD
*Sold* Stand Up Guys - UVHD

womp

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $35 shipped
8FiFi2bl.jpg

Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Authentic cart that is working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

WTS
Steam Keys
$8
Mighty No. 9 (Brazil region only)

$4
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack

$1.50 each via paypal (F&F option)
TIS-100
Steredenn
1001 Spikes
Snakebird
You Must Build A Boat
Please Don't Touch Anything
Badland: Game of the Year Humble Deluxe Edition

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you're interested in multiple keys.

MUnited83

For you.
PC GAMES

Overwatch Origins Edition - 45$
Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 38$
header.jpg

I am Setsuna - 35$
header.jpg

Batman Telltale Preorder- 20$
header.jpg

Dishonored 2 preorder -50$
No Man's Sky -52$
Watch Dogs 2- 52$
header.jpg

Earth Defense Force -31.99$

My search continues, I am still looking to buy DOOM for either the Xbox One or PS4. I'd prefer a digital copy but at this point I am not going to turn down a physical copy. I have tons of feedback and its all positive. If we can reach a deal I will pay right away.

If you have and questions, concerns or offers please send me a private message on here or you can shoot me a message via Xbox Live to my Gamertag: BULLY 4 MIZZOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom