• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed Obtains List Of Potential Trump Cabinet Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Christie is in every list, and he's going to bring Palin back to the public eye?

Great.

I was bring sarcastic. I can't tell you the number of people yesterday swearing nothing was going to change. It would just be "business as usual".

It's basically the new "both parties are the same" for me.

oh my bad. My jitters are still high after the unfolding shitshow this tuesday.

inner-G

Banned
News is saying he's considering JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon for Treasury Sec

I could see him appointing a bunch of CEOs instead.

imagepqugb.jpg

sFchXQj.png

SilentRob

WTF

Reading these nightmare stories I think MUCH better about our german politics now.

It put so much into perspective. I was very much at odds at many of Merkel's and CDU's politics - and I still am - but all of them are just so much more...sane than what we are seeing happening in the US, it's crazy. You could take the most right-wing, craziest nuts from the CSU and they wouldn't even approach the insanity of the most "progressive" people on this list. This is beyond even what the right-wing AfD wants. This is NPD territory. It's insane. Absolutely, completely and utterly insane.

Sorry, but yeah, the USA are fucked. Our children could see the country get back to their "old glory" as I'm sure the Obama years will be seen in 30 years, but until then? This will have consequences for decades.

Blader

That list is heart breaking. Reading it makes me wish I didn't know anything about politics.

I'm so sad about what these fucks are going to do the environment. Damage will be made elsewhere, but some or most or all of that can be reversed down the line. If you're opening federally protected lands for drilling oil, or completely ignoring climate action and, worse, accelerating it, that's irreversible and permanent.

Apathy

I still can't believe Christie is in the short list for attorney general after the results of the bridge case. What a time to be alive

rdytoroll

Lol, Ben Carson anywhere near the White House. Bye USA

giphy.gif

Also those picks for Energy/Environment are terrifying. Humanity is fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom