• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cafe Bich Nga

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2MvIjBP.jpg

too easy

Cptkrush

I pass this place every time I go to the movies, and it makes me chuckle every time.

For the curious, looks like the address is 4366, so that's 4366 Park Blvd Pinellas Park, FL.

Skunkers

I actually live near the Cafe Bich Nga in the OP. It's about 2 miles from here.

Almost crashed my car the first time I saw it lol. The best part was some friends on Facebook started posting pictures of places with funny names like that, I told them to just pack it in, I'd already won. Went and took a picture of myself near the sign lol.

I pass this place every time I go to the movies, and it makes me chuckle every time.

For the curious, looks like the address is 4366, so that's 4366 Park Blvd Pinellas Park, FL.

Do you go to parkside theaters? If so thats pretty cool cus I go there too :D didnt know there was a gaffer that was around the pinellas park area!

Rivitur

Banned
I went to school with a girl named bich.. The prof said I'll just call you by your last name which was Tran lol

Shouta

what does "bich nga" mean in English? this is hard to google right now

It's a name. Bich is usually pronounced like Bic in Bic Razers and Nga is like Nah. My Vietnamese pronunciation is hella bad though so someone might come in to correct me.

It's just a name. Bich can be a word for jade. Im not sure what Nga is besides a name.

Elegant in Cantonese as I recall since Vietnamese and Cantonese have some cross-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom