• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

California gov to work with China on clean energy tech, defying US reversal

tumblr_nq9jdsYipm1txufzyo1_r1_400.gif

I love my state sometimes. With this, and sanctuary cities, our governor and big city mayors are constantly telling Trump he can fuck off. California seems to carry the sentiment of the majority of America. Very glad it has the economic power to back it up as well.

Ourobolus

Banned
So I'm happy about this, but I see a lot of people talking about the whole treaty clause of the Constitution and how states can't enter into these sorts of agreements. Any validity to that? Serious question.

Not that random. Colorado is a blue state. Also, while I'm not a Coloradan, I've been there like 7 or 8 times and my brother went to college there. I've hiked, biked, done wilderness challenges, skid and snowboarded there and met many Coloradans in the process. You get the sense (backed up by articles like this:
http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2015/11/19/colorado-voters-worried-about-climate-change-ok.html) that it's one of those places where a higher-than-average number of people on the right worry about climate change. They want to preserve their state and you don't have to have been there to know why. In terms of natural identity of America (i.e., pertaining to nature), Colorado is like a poster child.

No, I do realize that, I was just looking at the sight of the map, you can definitely see how all of the members have a direct and immediate want that is easy to see at a glance knowing nothing really about the states themselves. Except Colorado. It's more just a funny visual, but I totally get why they're part of it.

massoluk

Banned
In retaliation, the Trump Admin vow to burn 1000 tons of coals in the middle of Yosemite National Park to offset the carbon emission reduced by California.

Byzantium Californum.

Let it commence!

So proud to be a displaced Californian, my home state keeps proving they don't put up with these fucking loons in power.

Top Bottom