• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

Fireblend

Banned
So a question before we start getting closer to people having more votes. Is it better to end the day early with a majority or let the day phase ride out until the end so we can get as much information as possible? Personally I feel letting the day phase go out its full extent will be best, but I could understand if we were mostly settled on someone to lynch and people thought we just wouldn't get any more information if we let it ride out.

I imagine we might want to end the day early if we're 1) sure of who we're lynching, which the majority rule pretty much guarantees, and 2) we're starved for new info and the only way to get it is with more killings.

I don't think either scenario is likely though, much less both at the same time. And certainly not this early into the game. The least time we have to think things through, the happier the cultists will be.

kgtrep

Why, I do declare, where on this accursed pebble is Mr. Castamere? Only top men will get us off this island! I've heard that he comes highly recommended as a dashing no-nonsense crypt-keeper and gumshoe expert in runology, you know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

[Mark 1 Project]

1ID_SOLVENT.: JOKER_CORRELATE.ini; note, disregard ostrich and emu.
SOLUTE1: Dd... Halve #2nd = CoMManDD Post #__, then div. by 7 = WARNING: Minimum number of warships in bound, verified -/- DO NOT MIX WITH ID_SOLUTION
SOLUTE2: IN-SITU ORANGE MIC REFERS TO STATE ASSOCIATE, EXTRAPOLATE WITH RESEARCH <-> MIX WITH SOLVENT -> for ID_SOLUTION (do not divulge)
SOLUTE3: To customer #25, dinner cannot be served by the kitchen, we already thoroughly explained that you must provide.
SOLUTE4: ??? await if need be

Sorry to cross worlds, stranger, but you and I must think alike.

RetroMG

Huh, you know what, I urge everyone to do what he says and I also call that we don't lynch him. He may wind up dead during the night phase which is going to provide more information.

I agree with this, except for the part where I die. I would like to not die tonight, please.

I imagine we might want to end the day early if we're 1) sure of who we're lynching, which the majority rule pretty much guarantees, and 2) we're starved for new info and the only way to get it is with more killings.

Yes. The day doesn't end until, what, Friday? So I think it is possible or even likely that we will have run our course long before then.

RetroMG

Start warming up those ONUW games Retro. It's time to get Barrylocked.

/sigh
Well, if that's where it goes, I'd rather my life be claimed by the Cultists than taken by the town.

On a side note, I'm impressed by the new players. Good bunch of recruits this time.

Sorian

Banned
Thread is getting too fluffy for my tastes by the way. I'd just like to point out that I'm still waiting to hear back from Flames. Prodigy still hasn't done that great of a job defending himself and I believe Droplets was on someone's naughty list if I remember right. Also, if we aren't discussing anything pertinent anyway, it wouldn't hurt to pour over Blarg's post and try to figure out where he is going with it.

Also:

misc.php

Don't mind my ridiculous post count
or target me for it, if that's your thing
but I'd like to point out we still have some players who are inactive and we've past the 24 hour threshold. Worth keeping that in mind when looking to call out specific players.

Sorian

Banned
Huh, I suck at that and I don't want to play with it and keep adding more and more posts. Someone post the current total of posts from each player please :p

Further probing of Lone Prodigy is good, but I think he and Necro are just new. I'd like to not repeat the last two games on lynching inexperienced, and/or overly defensive, players out of the gate. If possible. Two times now, and all it's accomplished is souring the player off from returning. Neither were Mafia, and this is looking to be an extremely similar situation, but the town does what the town does I guess.

It's nice to see Nin1000 engaging today, and Retro surpassed my expectations with his response. Uhhhh, we still need to hear from the inactives but my suspicions have been sated for the most part. I'll read over everything again, and see if something sticks out.

it wouldn't hurt to pour over Blarg's post and try to figure out where he is going with it.

Yes, it would.

Droplet

Thread is getting too fluffy for my tastes by the way. I'd just like to point out that I'm still waiting to hear back from Flames. Prodigy still hasn't done that great of a job defending himself and I believe Droplets was on someone's naughty list if I remember right. Also, if we aren't discussing anything pertinent anyway, it wouldn't hurt to pour over Blarg's post and try to figure out where he is going with it.

I think it's primarily because I voted for Blarg first? In that case it was when he switched his avatar to Darryl's and then Matt Attack's and I thought that was a really shitty thing to do.

I'd like to hear from the people who have been making posts saying they'll post their impressions later! There were a lot of them. And from the people whose avatars I see but few posts of substance: nin1000, RetroMG, and GreatCharleston.

Sorian

Banned
Yes, it would.

There's a reason for 3 things he said in there and there hasn't been much discussion anyway. I think he sees me as a probable cult kill tonight. He doesn't trust Tucah but wants to wait and see. And he expects Darryl to do something with that Crazy Orb tonight.

I should take this opportunity to ask. I saw the swap role brought up in the danganronpa thread and again now in Blarg's post. Can someone explain to me how that works or what it does? From what I read before in one of these threads it sounded like if anything is meant to happen to one person during a night phase, it will happen to who they were swapped with instead but I just want to make sure I understand that right.

I think it's primarily because I voted for Blarg first? In that case it was when he switched his avatar to Darryl's and then Matt Attack's and I thought that was a really shitty thing to do.

I'd like to hear from the people who have been making posts saying they'll post their impressions later! There were a lot of them. And from the people whose avatars I see but few posts of substance: nin1000, RetroMG, and GreatCharleston.

By all means, Retro should post more! But I think he has explained himself a bit. Nin has been mostly fluff though he did seem to gain interest when hearing about what Darryl had to say. GreatCharleston is next up on my own personal chopping block once Flames responds unless something new and exciting comes up.

RetroMG

How can I help, Drop? I thought I was being less fluffy today, but perhaps not.

My suspicions are such:

Blarg - Town. His weird coded message makes no sense for a Mafia player. If he's trying to talk to his fellow mafia, well, he has a whole forum for that, and it makes no sense for him to hint info to town if he's mafia.

Darryl - Town and not lying about his special item. I was very tired last night when I was cautioning against him - that claim seems to easy to disprove, and Darryl is no fool.

Neuro - Suspicious and defensive. Possibly Mafia, and the best target we currently have.

Droplet - I don't love you pushing things on me, especially after I made a huge post similar to this one last night. I don't think you're evil, though.

Orange - Has been very quiet. I'd like to hear from him.

Sorian

Banned
Ah right, there was one more person that has done, well just about nothing. This person voted for Blarg first if memory serves but otherwise has had complete radio silence. Just enough to be considered "Active" but literally contributed nothing useful. Ultron87, come join us. Let's talk.

nin1000

Banned
Further probing of Lone Prodigy is good, but I think he and Necro are just new. I'd like to not repeat the last two games on lynching inexperienced, and/or overly defensive, players out of the gate. If possible. Two times now, and all it's accomplished is souring the player off from returning. Neither were Mafia, and this is looking to be an extremely similar situation, but the town does what the town does I guess.

It's nice to see Nin1000 engaging today, and Retro surpassed my expectations with his response. Uhhhh, we still need to hear from the inactives but my suspicions have been sated for the most part. I'll read over everything again, and see if something sticks out.

Yes, it would.

The day started at 7 o clock yesterday. mot of the discussion started while i was asleep, at least i could make up for it today at work ;)
But yeah still too many inactives for my taste. No one forces you to come out and reveal yourselfs but waiting to post just does not help anyone at this point.

There's a reason for 3 things he said in there and there hasn't been much discussion anyway. I think he sees me as a probable cult kill tonight. He doesn't trust Tucah but wants to wait and see. And he expects Darryl to do something with that Crazy Orb tonight.

I should take this opportunity to ask. I saw the swap role brought up in the danganronpa thread and again now in Blarg's post. Can someone explain to me how that works or what it does? From what I read before in one of these threads it sounded like if anything is meant to happen to one person during a night phase, it will happen to who they were swapped with instead but I just want to make sure I understand that right.

Here's Crabs variation. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157155196&postcount=1269

RetroMG

Wow, that post looked a lot longer on my phone.

By all means, Retro should post more! But I think he has explained himself a bit.

There's not much to say. I could go around poking people and getting them to respond to me, but you guys are doing an admirable job so far. Too many cooks and all that.

Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint.

nin1000

Banned

Well nothing of substance to say at this point of game. I for one just think that daryll's and blargs post were of any substance , since they stated something to discuss about.
(Does not matter if it is true or we dont even uderstand what they are saying)

Everything else from every other player was just "fluff" as you would say :)

I'm currently trying to decipher Blarg's post, to no avail. How are people figuring it out? I really would like to know what it means so that I can determine if I should lift my vote or not. At the very least it possible that he's actually contributing, based on his last post and the fact that some people are picking up what he's putting down.

I'm also hoping to find out if there's some meaning behind the avatar swaps, especially since if there was it would concern me.

nin1000

Banned
But yes, i would love to keep the duscussion going about
  • Items
  • Blargs cryptik message
  • inactives
  • vote bandwagoning
Since those are the main points we are discussing right now.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
GreatCharleston.

GreatCharleston is next up on my own personal chopping block once Flames responds unless something new and exciting comes up.

I've actually been monitoring this thread regularly and catching up on what I've missed, the suspicions of Lone_Prodigy. He seems rather defensive but for obvious reasons still though, it does make me question him. We've still got two days to so I won't be pushing on him just yet. Apart from that though I have a really hard time picking up on anyone else you're all playing the same, Sorian is going in hard a little too hard though with the detective mode, how come y'all don't suspect he is a wolf in sheeps clothing?

RetroMG

I'm currently trying to decipher Blarg's post, to no avail. How are people figuring it out? I really would like to know what it means so that I can determine if I should lift my vote or not. At the very least it possible that he's actually contributing, based on his last post and the fact that some people are picking up what he's putting down.[/QUOTE]

I have been staring at it all day, and it's making me into a crazy person. I've tried removing all the letters from 'ostrich' and 'emu' from the text. I've tried combining lines together. I've got ideas, but nothing concrete. It's part of why I've been quiet today - trying to puzzle this out.

I'm also hoping to find out if there's some meaning behind the avatar swaps, especially since if there was it would concern me.

That, I am fairly certain, was Blarg being Blarg.
That or he's subtly hinting that he has a roleswitch or doppelganger power.

Sorian

Banned
I'm currently trying to decipher Blarg's post, to no avail. How are people figuring it out? I really would like to know what it means so that I can determine if I should lift my vote or not. At the very least it possible that he's actually contributing, based on his last post and the fact that some people are picking up what he's putting down.

I don't think the avatar swaps meant much past early mind trickery. As I said earlier, I'm inclined to see some worth to what he posted and we can decipher things from his post ourselves but I think his post will have the most worth if he is alive tomorrow to tell us exactly what he meant give us another puzzle to confuse us further.

I have been staring at it all day, and it's making me into a crazy person. I've tried removing all the letters from 'ostrich' and 'emu' from the text. I've tried combining lines together. I've got ideas, but nothing concrete. It's part of why I've been quiet today - trying to puzzle this out.

Overthinking. Take a break, cook a delicious snack, and try again.

Sorian

Banned
I've actually been monitoring this thread regularly and catching up on what I've missed, the suspicions of Lone_Prodigy. He seems rather defensive but for obvious reasons still though, it does make me question him. We've still got two days to so I won't be pushing on him just yet. Apart from that though I have a really hard time picking up on anyone else you're all playing the same, Sorian is going in hard a little too hard though with the detective mode, how come y'all don't suspect he is a wolf in sheeps clothing?

I'm always happy to have any suspicions raised against me. I have nothing to hide and I have faith that I can convince people of my good intentions when needed.

ultron87

Ah right, there was one more person that has done, well just about nothing. This person voted for Blarg first if memory serves but otherwise has had complete radio silence. Just enough to be considered "Active" but literally contributed nothing useful. Ultron87, come join us. Let's talk.

I've been at work all of today and only have time to read the thread and not much post much. Even if that wasn't the case this is basically how I always play the first few days. It is day 1. We're not going to get anything from "reads". No one is going to slip up at this point or reveal themselves by being "too defensive" or whatever. I just need to make sure I don't get killed (because I'm the one person I know isn't a bad guy) and see how things develop. And going forward I'm never going to be a 10 posts on the same page poster. Just isn't going to happen.

As I said, we should kill someone but I don't really have any opinions on who that should be. The current rotating votes thing is fine to develop some baseline of evidence, but it won't be that useful until someone is actually under threat.

Blarg had my vote because I'm not a fan of the intentionally confusing shtick he was running yesterday. He has been getting better at least by saying somethings of substance, so I could at least wait to see where it goes. I'm definitely still pretty cognizant of how convenient the "Blarg being Blarg" cover story is for someone not on our team to post a bunch of nonsense but not be actually suspicious. But hey:

Unvote: Blargonaut

With that past, I will say, Sorian, your tone of commanding everyone what to do does rub me the wrong way. Seems like you're trying really hard to establish yourself as the leader just by talking this way and trying to bend the thread to your will. Which is fine if you're town, but is also a pretty good way to stay off people's "possibly cultist" list.

Besides that everyone else has had pretty natural reactions to getting randomly accused for reasons ranging from entirely random to pretty specious.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I'm always happy to have any suspicions raised against me. I have nothing to hide and I have faith that I can convince people of my good intentions when needed.

Well, you've been the most active in here and trying to work things out, but who is to say you aren't just trying to save yourself and establish yourself as the "trustworthy" guy? You've never acted strangely but you are a lot more eager and active than us all. This isn't a case of "You're suspicious of me and I'm suspicious of you." But everyone needs their hot seat moment. Show me what you got.

Also when will another person get a hold of this "item" Darryl told us about? Still waiting on it being a thing.

I mostly switched my vote to take heat off Blarg and now that's no longer a concern. So back to my number one suspect. Your posts are still rubbing me the wrong way.

VOTE: GreatCharleston

Sorian

Banned
Fair point.

Also, I've heard NOTHING from Afrocious so far this game. Seems worth checking into.

I'd wait on worrying too much about players who have been 100% inactive since day 1 started. If they are just an inactive player then we should just leave them be and let their role transfer to a new player. If they sneak in a post before the end of day 1 then they'll probably skyrocket to the top of my suspicions list. As I said before, I find someone who pots just enough to be allowed to stay the worst of all.

I've been at work all of today and only have time to read the thread and not much post much. Even if that wasn't the case this is basically how I always play the first few days. It is day 1. We're not going to get anything from "reads". No one is going to slip up at this point or reveal themselves by being "too defensive" or whatever. I just need to make sure I don't get killed (because I'm the one person I know isn't a bad guy) and see how things develop. And going forward I'm never going to be a 10 posts on the same page poster. Just isn't going to happen.

As I said, we should kill someone but I don't really have any opinions on who that should be. The current rotating votes thing is fine to develop some baseline of evidence, but it won't be that useful until someone is actually under threat.

Blarg had my vote because I'm not a fan of the intentionally confusing shtick he was running yesterday. He has been getting better at least by saying somethings of substance, so I could at least wait to see where it goes. I'm definitely still pretty cognizant of how convenient the "Blarg being Blarg" cover story is for someone not on our team to post a bunch of nonsense but not be actually suspicious. But hey:

Unvote: Blargonaut

With that past, I will say, Sorian, your tone of commanding everyone what to do does rub me the wrong way. Seems like you're trying really hard to establish yourself as the leader just by talking this way and trying to bend the thread to your will. Which is fine if you're town, but is also a pretty good way to stay off people's "possibly cultist" list.

Besides that everyone else has had pretty natural reactions to getting randomly accused for reasons ranging from entirely random to pretty specious.

That's fine, I don't expect you to be a 10 posts per page kind of guy. I just like to know you're there and I like to know that you'll comment without someone having to poke you into doing it. Trust me, the last thing I'm trying to do is get reads on anyone, I'm trying to get everyone to show me their baseline. I could die day 1 but at least I'll have gotten most people to have shown some of their colors, whether they are true or not. Take what you will from my style of posting. I get the feeling I'll stick around with the mafia community for awhile and people will start to catch on that this is just kind of how I am in this type of situation.

Sorian

Banned
Well, you've been the most active in here and trying to work things out, but who is to say you aren't just trying to save yourself and establish yourself as the "trustworthy" guy? You've never acted strangely but you are a lot more eager and active than us all. This isn't a case of "You're suspicious of me and I'm suspicious of you." But everyone needs their hot seat moment. Show me what you got.

Also when will another person get a hold of this "item" Darryl told us about? Still waiting on it being a thing.

Darryl's item is set to move to a new person at the end of night phase, beginning of day phase. So don't expect any new information there until next week.

I had a mini hot seat moment yesterday where I revealed my current thoughts on different people and I'd be happy to oblige another hot seat moment but not right now. I have two reasons for that, the main one is that I am at work, still trying to stay remotely productive. If I have to pour over my main thoughts, that post will take some time and research to find people's old posts and trouble spots. The second reason is that I'm not feeling very pressured to reveal anything at the moment.

That being said, I don't want to come off as non-compliant so here's what I will do. I'm on eastern time. I get off work at 7pm, commute about 20-30min, and then I have to cook dinner and eat. With all that, I promise to have a real meat post on my thoughts by 9pm my time. In the meantime, I will still make general comments as things play out.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Um, probably Day 2? It's something to keep in mind, but not exactly a point of immediate importance.

Well I never read the AC thread (Maybe I should) but Rats Off To Ya seemed to be amazed by what Darryl did in that thread so it's just got me focused on it, ya know? If it was anyone else I wouldn't be too focused on it at all.

Sorian

Banned
I'm beginning to think that this item does really exist. Just thinking through it more. With that being said, Darryl is a strong player that the mafia community respects. The fact that this powerful item ended up with him first, makes me more confident in my guess earlier that the cultists choose who gets the item each day. If I was right that one of the 5 abilities that the Crazy Orb can do is switch yourself from tourist to cultist then I'd argue that the cultists were hoping to recruit a valuable player.

I do have a question for you Darryl, if you're watching. The orb has 5 actions that can be taken and I, personally, think it's safe to assume that the orb has 1 charge for each action, so once someone does something, that action can not be done by the orb again for the rest of the game. You mention the orb can kill the user and I can't see a practical way for that to be useful. All that being said, does the holder of the orb get to choose the exact action they wish to perform with it or do you only get to choose to use the orb and one of the remaining actions is chosen at random?

Darryl

Banned
Killing yourself isn't an action. Every time you use it you can possibly kill yourself. Abilities on it recharge. One ability is to stop a night eviction. There are 4 more.

GreatCharleston I'm conflicted about. (Pronoun) just sounds like a new player imo but it could be a clever play for a veteran mafia player. I don't think killing (pronoun) is anything immediate.

Droplet has me unsatisfied still, although I am curious about Matt_Attack as well. Droplet distanced (pronoun) and Matt entrenched (pronoun). Both emotional responses. Droplet's was arguably more clever.

Sorian

Banned
Killing yourself isn't an action. Every time you use it you can possibly kill yourself. Abilities on it recharge. One ability is to stop a night eviction. There are 4 more.

GreatCharleston I'm conflicted about. (Pronoun) just sounds like a new player imo but it could be a clever play for a veteran mafia player. I don't think killing (pronoun) is anything immediate.

Droplet has me unsatisfied still, although I am curious about Matt_Attack as well. Droplet distanced (pronoun) and Matt entrenched (pronoun). Both emotional responses. Droplet's was arguably more clever.

Darryl, this game is easy for pronouns. Use male for everyone except droplet who requested female.

Interesting, so then the next person who gets the item has no idea that the person before them used anything. I assumed it would slowly lose power (abilities) as time went on as a kind of indicator as to who used it. Well, that's all I really needed then, you side stepped my question but your non-answer is good enough for me, it makes more sense now.

nin1000

Banned
You mention the orb can kill the user and I can't see a practical way for that to be useful. All that being said, does the holder of the orb get to choose the exact action they wish to perform with it or do you only get to choose to use the orb and one of the remaining actions is chosen at random?

Maybe it's like a bomb. Once one of the abilities has been triggered, it can not be used again or the orb will blow up.
Something like this maybe,
Player x choses ability y, orb will random a 2nd ability and if they match it will kill the current holder of the orb.
Or maybe user choses one ability and the 2nd one, which is chosen at random, has to match on order for the ability to work.

Just thinking out loud.

Sorian

Banned
Maybe it's like a bomb. Once one of the abilities has been triggered, it can not be used again or the orb will blow up.
Something like this maybe,
Player x choses ability y, orb will random a 2nd ability and if they match it will kill the current holder of the orb.
Or maybe user choses one ability and the 2nd one, which is chosen at random, has to match on order for the ability to work.

Just thinking out loud.

Or Zatoth gets to go pull up a RNG and if the wrong number(s) pop up then you become a splat just like he did.

nin1000

Banned
Well, just saw daryll's response. The bomb thing may not be too far fetched. Or in the end the next user wants to use the same ability as the last one and it won't even work at the end. Interesting to say the least.

RetroMG

Nin and I reached similar conclusions. It sounds kind of like a mystical hot potato.

I don't know that I would use it, if it came to me.

Sorian

Banned
Nin and I reached similar conclusions. It sounds kind of like a mystical hot potato.

I don't know that I would use it, if it came to me.

If all of the (very little) information that we have is correct than it is certainly only something that would be used near the end of the game, I'd think. And only if cult is having a great run.

nin1000

Banned
I just can't get my head around the Blargonaut message. I doubt it is trolling since he mentioned a lot of players and it would be, even for Blargonaut, retarded to put all those players into the spotlight without a reason.
We still have a lot of time left in this day and so far I like where we managed to get at this point. If we compare it to the last games, those kind of discussion would appeared on day 2 or 3 yet here we are on day 1 :)

Sorian

Banned
I just can't get my head around the Blargonaut message. I doubt it is trolling since he mentioned a lot of players and it would be, even for Blargonaut, retarded to put all those players into the spotlight without a reason.
We still have a lot of time left in this day and so far I like where we managed to get at this point. If we compare it to the last games, those kind of discussion would appeared on day 2 or 3 yet here we are on day 1 :)

His post is a lot of smoke and mirrors. He says so himself. He named 9 people for seemingly random roles that may not even exist in this game and said that he really only cared about 3 of those players. I posted earlier my thoughts on where he was going with it but it's really all around hard to gauge with the way he set it all up.

His post is a lot of smoke and mirrors. He says so himself. He named 9 people for seemingly random roles that may not even exist in this game and said that he really only cared about 3 of those players. I posted earlier my thoughts on where he was going with it but it's really all around hard to gauge with the way he set it all up.

It's easier to understand the 2nd message if you're solved the puzzle, and yes
the emperor doesn't have clothes on

Timeaisis

So the Crazy Orb is a super risk/reward machine. I wonder what the actual odds are of killing yourself after using one of it's abilities.

It's probably got some mechanism to limit uses of one ability, though. Which could be the trigger for killing, like nin mentioned. Not sure how I feel about using it. I probably wouldn't take the risk. We might also think about saving the really useful abilities for late game when we absolutely need them, seeing as how we don't know how many "uses" we'll get out the thing.

Sorian

Banned
It's easier to understand the 2nd message if you're solved the puzzle, and yes
the emperor doesn't have clothes on

I freely admit that I'm too dense to get this puzzle. Maybe if I look at it again when I'm not constantly distracted at work
or when I'm at home and another pair of eyes can help me :p

nin1000

Banned
Since I am just now returning from my late shift and it is almost half past 12 here in germany i am going to call it a night. Hope to see some nice and shiny posts tomorrow morning. To those that just started the day. Happy posting everyone. &#128564;

Darryl

Banned
Darryl, this game is easy for pronouns. Use male for everyone except droplet who requested female.

Interesting, so then the next person who gets the item has no idea that the person before them used anything. I assumed it would slowly lose power (abilities) as time went on as a kind of indicator as to who used it. Well, that's all I really needed then, you side stepped my question but your non-answer is good enough for me, it makes more sense now.

It's activated only by choosing one of the abilities. If I don't activate an ability, it doesn't get used and moves to another player.

That's one possible narrative. The other is that we're calling out a player who has yet to contribute in any meaningful way (exactly the sort of play that hurts town). It's Day 1 and we don't have much information- we have to work with what little we have. In that context, I don't think votes for Blarg are suspicious in the slightest.

Honestly have no clue what you're trying to get at. Trying to paint those who are suspicious of him as scummy doesn't make any sense to me- he's an obvious target for a reason.

You two are just as likely to be mafia as anybody else and you do realize a faaaar simpler task is for Blarg not post in such non-town manner as opposed to not voting for because "that's Blarg for you!". At best we are getting a mafia, at worst we are getting a town that doesn't seem likely to help us. Better yet, tell me why you think he's more likely to be town than anybody else?

I don't really. Especially since in Blarg's last big post, he implied that I should be watched for a night action. I have never declared the time cube being a night action. Either way, I don't find the eviction as pushing for the good of the town. Rather them being votes for the sake of voting. I don't think anyone with the right intentions would have jumped on him so early. I hadn't even had the chance to reveal my omega ultra power.

Top Bottom