• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (360/One/PS3/PS4/Steam) GAF Clan |OT|: Legends Never Die

Hasn't budged since yesterday, we're still at 1 win.
Either this app or clan wars is fucked. We have 30 wins in Crank but I know we got much more than that. Last night we had 83 wins in TDM and right now it only shows 25.

Yeah I've def won search games and I think once you claim a node like we did TDM, when other clans win, we start losing wins and if we hit 0 wins, then the node is up for grabs again.

IISANDERII

Ah I did not know this. Then I assume the leading team from S&R are having their wins subtracted.
Kind of a disappointing way of doing it, not seeing your wins column budge.

I just checked TDM and our wins have dwindled down to 25 from over 80, looks like we'll have to put some time in to keep that node.

Gonna hop on in an hour or so.
Anyone want to get some squads going on ps4?
PSN- Exilexc (send a friend request if you play regularly and communicate)

Gonna hop on in an hour or so.
Anyone want to get some squads going on ps4?
PSN- Exilexc (send a friend request if you play regularly and communicate)

I won't be on until around 5PM (Central), but I'll shoot you a request. It looks like we're about to lose control of TDM, it says we only have 1 win right now. C'mon GAF, lets hold it!

IISANDERII

We lost our hold on TDM.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

IISANDERII

I won't be on until around 5PM (Central), but I'll shoot you a request. It looks like we're about to lose control of TDM, it says we only have 1 win right now. C'mon GAF, lets hold it!
Hey did you get your controller sorted, what happened?
Thought I read somewhere that if your headset draws too much power, it could affect your controller. Don't know if that applies to you though.

bluehat9

Is this clan "NewGaf" or is that an old one? Because it looks like I was just put into it when I went online the first time?

It is NeoGAF and I am not adding people if they don't read the OP and send me a PM with the stuff.

Next round of invites will be going out in a day or so.

damiserableman

Neo Member
Anyone who hasnt joined yet can always send me an invite as well. there are a lot of invites going to the main clan leader, so to speed up the process you can send me one if you have not sent one to whitesox. Remember to send me your psn/gamertag/steam id after linking it to the cod:ghosts website.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I've friended a few people on PS3 that have their IDs posted in here, FYI.

If you can't read the OP I'm not going to take it upon myself to add someone. Read literally the first post or at least the part in red text.

deadlast

I have a dumb question. I have been trying leave my old clan on call of duty, but I can't seem to. Does my old clan need to kick me out?

andycapps

Wsox - If you look at this and haven't checked your PM's, I need an invite to the PS4 clan, pelase. Sent you a PM on 12/30.

geordiemp

Anyone from UK playing on Ps4 ?

PS4 My PSN ID Is geordie007 (yeah I know its cheesy my old Psn tag)

Current KD is 1.6 on Ps4, I play solo TDM at moment, only level 30 or so first squad player, 16 next one...that's it just started after Xmas....

Used to play on 360 under gamer-tag ge0rdiemark - KD > 2 for all CODs, all primary's full gold / diamond bling (LOL)...

Mainly play rushing SMG (sound whore on Astros), or AR / Marksman semi auto

Mainly play assault (love maniac Jug), can make a support class if in team

Pinbot

Banned
Sent you guys a PM about joining the clan.

Anyone from Australia on XBL can add me: Pinbot Fembot

I play on XB1 mostly but sometimes also on 360.

Cheers!

Mask

I'll be sending a PM to join soon.

I play on PS4, and only started a few days ago. Looking for other players with mics, because not many people bother communicating in public matches.

PSN ID: splatternick

I'm not fantastically good at Ghosts though. Just a warning.

deadlast

I'll be sending a PM to join soon.

I play on PS4, and only started a few days ago. Looking for other players with mics, because not many people bother communicating in public matches.

PSN ID: splatternick

I'm not fantastically good at Ghosts though. Just a warning.

The lack of good comms in pubs is mind boggling. This is way I have been playing so many FFA game modes lately.

Mask, feel free to add me. I'm on the east coast and am usually on at 8 pm.

Psn. Deadlastvita

Mask

The lack of good comms in pubs is mind boggling. This is way I have been playing so many FFA game modes lately.

Mask, feel free to add me. I'm on the east coast and am usually on at 8 pm.

Psn. Deadlastvita

Just added you.

To clarify, your avatar is a Tetris block, right? I put "Mask from Gaf" in the comment when I sent the friend request too.

Sander1887 also added me. Don't know if thats a fellow gaffer, or a guy/gal from pub matches.

deadlast

Just added you.

To clarify, your avatar is a Tetris block, right? I put "Mask from Gaf" in the comment when I sent the friend request too.

Sander1887 also added me. Don't know if thats a fellow gaffer, or a guy/gal from pub matches.
That's correct.

Top Bottom