• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts ''Extinction'' Mode leaked?

jns

So CoD has finally become that shooter satire game from Wreck it Ralph.

omg lol. My 2 year old has been watching that movie over and over. The bug even looks kinda similar. it would be awesome if you got a heroes medal for completing all waves.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Starship Troopers in my Call of Duty?

10512907943_71a8b23976_o.png

I feel like they know the series is on decline at this point so they're just like "fuck it, put literally anything you want in this game".

This sounds pretty dope, though. I'll probably end up getting Ghosts because it just seems so silly, haha.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I would prefer a mode where you fight hyper intelligent fish

You have successfully referenced two things that go together in an often comedic fashion: Call of Duty and fish. Now it's time to organize your thoughts in a way that makes it seem like a halfway decent attempt at humor. Some people like to take a methodological approach to comedy (in which case you may want to peruse various internet resources to facilitate such an effort), whereas others prefer tackling humor in a less orthodox fashion. Regardless of the path trodden I truly believe that with a little time and effort, the hilarious spoils of this groundbreaking new wave of wit can be successfully cultivated. And if you really want to pioneer the boundaries of uncharted wacky absurdity then go for the Call of Duty dog references. That particular region of zaniness has yet to be explored, especially on this forum.

Ghazi

Fuck, I'm not interested in Ghosts but if this mode is good I may have to buy it to play with friends :/

KORNdoggy

This is awesome. The games visuals may look like something the dog vomited up, but there is certainly plenty of content there.

Campaign
Multiplayer (shit ton of modes)
Squads
Survival (4-player co-op)
Extinction (4-player co-op)

Outside of co- op campaign it seems to tick all the boxes.

E92 M3

Ghosts ends, the camera pulls back...Riley takes off his mask and is actually the Xcom commander and the whole game was just to ease the panic in India.

NeO JD

Neo Member
It's interesting to me because they already have the Safeguard Survival mode which is kinda like MW3's survival and then they also have this which seems to be going for the Zombies vibe. 2 survival modes, I'm down.

Top Bottom