• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts ''Extinction'' Mode leaked?

Yasir

Love stuff like this. When serious games have a portion where they don't give a crap.

Zombies in previous cod, blood dragon, tekken bowling lol!

Sanke__

Im kinda sad that it looks activision actually included a secret game mode and the internet ruined it.
but what am I talking about. F*ck that. I was about to cancel my preorder. Now im not

I really hope it's more than a reskinned zombies mode. I've said it before, that mode was just way too cryptic. When you don't know where to go and what to do fighting waves of enemies isn't fun, it's just frustrating.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Im kinda sad that it looks activision actually included a secret game mode and the internet ruined it.
but what am I talking about. F*ck that. I was about to cancel my preorder. Now im not

You know what fuck it I'm down for this.

Really? just because of some stupid alien horde mode? wow you guys are easy to impress.

Portugeezer

It's okay to say you are interested guys, breathe, all this beating around the bush.

Dat COD hate brainwash.

I don't know. They teased it in a trailer in which "extinction mode" popped up for a second. it wasn't 100% secret but they probably wanted to leave its details a little close to launch.

extinction-menu.jpg

What happened in the end. I thought the story was rubbish from what I heard.
!!!!!!!!!!!Major Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all an imaginary game with figures being played by kids named Eddie & Samantha, in their home during WWI or WWII
It was great before that.

Bailers

!!!!!!!!!!!Major Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all an imaginary game with figures being played by kids named Eddie & Samantha, in their home during WWI or WWII
It was great before that.

Hahaha that's funny.

Okay Battlefield, COD has raised the game. Where's dinosaur mode?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Bah. I never play the campaign, but I want to try this mode.

Newlove

Wouldn't mind seeing some leaked footage if there is any. I'm not really a fan of Zombies, it's too repetitive for me.

Mrbob

Would like to see more. This is something that actually makes me interested in CoD for the first time in years.

Jarsonot

Sounds good to me, new game mode is always a plus. If it's crappy I'll only play it a few times, if it's fun then yay.

I hope like someone said this means there will be alien weaponry available. More options! Hooray!

With this and killzone I think I may be good on FPS shooters for awhile.

Top Bottom