• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy on Amazon

Gorillaz

If this is actually true I would be surprised

breaking out a MW trilogy with MP was what I always considered a "break incase of emergency" thing for Activision

Wondering if they are at the point like they know and realize the party is going to be over in the next few years for the series. Like it always sells well but maybe not CoD well?

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
If this is true, even though most people dislike MW3, I'd rather they hopefully keep it in so we don't have another Batman: Arkham Collection or Borderlands Collection situation again where one game is missing.

Day one for MW2 and MW1 Multiplayer. Those were my favorite ones out of the whole series. I wonder if they would be separate games or if they would play like MW1 or 2 and just have all the maps bunched together?

etta

my hard graphic balls
Well tickle my fancy and call me RAMIREZ!

In for mw/mw2
Ramirez!
Go kill that chopper with your throwing knife!

ramirez_o_2172231.jpg

rjcc

i think it's just weird to remaster games that are part of an annualized franchise. like, would anyone want a nba 2K10 remastered instead of a 2K17 at the end of the year?

I'd be completely into a remaster of the original 2K, with locked 2K cam and even the original rosters.

Oh boy. If it's all 3 campaigns and a connected online system where they have every map (including DLC) then that could be one of the best collections ever. That's a shit ton of maps!
I really don't see how this will work since each game is very different.

Day zero if multiplayer is included. I loved all modern warfares.

Dabanton

I'd rather they just put the MP elements out. I have no real need to reply the SP portions. With the exception of the first MW.

Dominator

I really don't see how this will work since each game is very different.

Day zero if multiplayer is included. I loved all modern warfares.
I'll admit I didn't play the MP in the set, but didn't the Master Chief Collection do that? Might take some work but it can be done.

I'd rather they just put the MP elements out. I have no real need to reply the SP portions. With the exception of the first MW.

The SP for MW2 was superior, visually interesting, and more compelling than the original. The sniping mission in MW1 was great, but that is about it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Any chance these are actual remasters and not just the last gen version @1080p 60FPS?
Maybe it's just the Xbox 360 backward compatible version. For PS4 as well! Comes with free input lag and black crush, and a side of performance issues.

Valkrai

Damn, why would they remaster MW2 and 3. Those two were terrible aside from Ghosts.

CoD4 still one of the best games in the series though.

I hope Activision doesn't cheap out like always and include from the get go all the DLC. Modern Warfare is the only series I cared about from COD, especially 2, love it.

Nielm

I will never play MW3 again, ever.

I'd like to play Call of Duty 4's multiplayer again, though. Preferrably without a ton of hackers.

Top Bottom