• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Warzone - 150P / Free to Play / Cross Platform

drotahorror

Yes I know that and it baffles me how there isn't FoV on console. I mean there're games that has it

Maybe performance is really shit on base ps4/xb1 with adjustable FOV. I've only played the betas of the past couple of CoD's on base PS4, and their performance left a lot to be desired.

Markness

Banned
I think I will install it on my Xbox. Will that allow for me to avoid the PC crowd? It is crossplatform I am aware of, but does that mean we also get stuck against them? I am not afraid of skill, but of the swamp that they bring with them (hackers and lots of them).

Yes, even if you dont have the main game, it still ranks up, then if you buy the full game, you'll then get all the rank/xp
I just wonder how they work it from a gun perspective. Like, from the attachment standpoint on some skins. Like, the all attachments vs no attachments. I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love them to add more skins.

Side note, did I hear the download is 40 gb?

Jacir

Anyone on PC experiencing crashing even before searching for a game? Also getting inexplainable framedrops in the MP menu. For more than a week its been like this ever since the 1.15 patch. I cant play anything, even the singleplayer which I checked yesterday.

Last edited:
Anyone on PC experiencing crashing even before searching for a game? Also getting inexplainable framedrops in the MP menu. For more than a week its been like this ever since the 1.15 patch. I cant play anything, even the singleplayer which I checked yesterday.

Got to love the PC experience

Javthusiast

Banned
Funny how these battle royales just constantly copy each others features back and forth. xD

Expect Fortnite to steal the gulag idea in 3..2..

Last edited:

Allforce

Played one match, got two randoms who were super cool, one was from my hometown! Everyone communicated really well and were giving tips and pointing shit out throughout the game, dropping supplies, etc. So I ended up with 2 new friends :messenger_smiling_hearts:

We ended up in 7th place which was wayyy better than we expected. Everyone was super cool even after the game, the winners were talking about how it was their first game and they don't know how they ended up winning.

I like how many chances you get, it doesn't feel like a straight up BR game where you're boots on the ground and dead in 90 seconds. I got revived by my squadmates 3 times and also had a crack at the Gulag but lost the 1v1. Game is intense!

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member
Looks good, from streams, I thought killstreaks would be issue, most seem to spend in armour, ,loadout drops and revives.

Just 70gig to go......

Top Bottom