Camp Hyrule Registration is Open (plus a chance to win a Nintendo DS)

Jun 7, 2004
The Faceless Master said:
looks shady IMO... i'll wait for other people to confirm...
Nintendo's been doing Camp Hyrule for years (10 years, in fact). Earliest I remember hearing about it on the web was 2001.

If you're worried, try sending your email addy through to get your password.

Jun 6, 2004
Some of you guys are funny. CH has been going on forever.

It's just in the past year or two that they've opened the registration to anyone. It used to be a bastard to get into Camp Hyrule.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Jun 6, 2004
i'm not clear on what this is, but i joined anyway. i wouldn't mind having a DUAL SCREEN NINTENDOO, if only to play the new wario ware.

i hope i haven't signed up for an actual camp. i don't need any more of the feeling that i'm doing something SHAMEFUL and WRONG that's meant for SMALL CHILDREN; i get enough of that playing tales of symphonia.

Jun 7, 2004
douche said:
i hope i haven't signed up for an actual camp. i don't need any more of the feeling that i'm doing something SHAMEFUL and WRONG that's meant for SMALL CHILDREN; i get enough of that playing tales of symphonia.
It's an OL thing.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Jun 9, 2004
I went to the site. Clicked the "to register" link and it went straight to a thanks-for-registering-screen, but I didn't do anything. If I already have a "My Nintendo" registration, does it do it automatically?

StrikerObi, can you explain what you do during Camp Hyrule? I've heard about it for years, but this is the first year I've registered (or I think I registered).

Jun 6, 2004
Kentucky
omg I can't wait to find out if any of us are in the same cabin! lololol!!11

Seriously though, the cabin 'pranks' that people pull (which is nothing more than random flood attacks) are both fucking stupid and retarded. If you see someone trying to promote 'pranks', please take the time to make them realize how idiotic they are.

Jun 15, 2004
The first thing I pictured was a bunch of bed wetting little brats at this thing heh. Course I'm not saying any of you match that description, so don't hang me :p

Jun 6, 2004
Kentucky
kpop100 said:
The first thing I pictured was a bunch of bed wetting little brats at this thing heh. Course I'm not saying any of you match that description, so don't hang me :p
Sadly that's what most of CH consists of. Although you do run into a lot of people from the more 'mature' gaming community at times, such as GAFers, idiot PGCers, n-philers, IGNers, and Nintendorks.

sasimirobot

Jun 10, 2004
JJConrad said:
I went to the site. Clicked the "to register" link and it went straight to a thanks-for-registering-screen, but I didn't do anything. If I already have a "My Nintendo" registration, does it do it automatically?
Me too. WTF? There is nothing else there...