• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can two Uplay accounts be merged?

Does anybody know if two Uplay accounts can be merged? In what was a complete fail on my part a few years ago I registered Driver: San Francisco on a new Uplay account rather than my existing one. I’d rather have it registered within my main Uplay account alongside my other games to save me having to log in and out all of the time and so that I can keep track of my accounts that little bit easier.

If I could purchase Driver: SF again and register it under my main Uplay account I would but because I bought it via Steam it’s not possible due to the fact that every user can only have one key per game tied to their account, even if you ask Steam Support to delete the game from the account and purchase it again you’ll get the same key.

So does anybody know if my Uplay accounts can be merged or am I shit outta luck?

I think you can. I created a PC one and I had a PS3 one which was registered under a different email. I linked them together from the website along with my recently purchased WiiU.

if you go to "your account" once you have logged in on the Uplay webpage, go down to bottom of page and it shows what accounts are linked. And you can link them from there.

if you mean two accounts that are for the same platform then I don't think you can merge them. I could be wrong though.

dex3108

For now no they can't be merged. Best case scenario is if support asks you for proof of purchase and give you ne CD Key that you can register on old profile.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks, it's a long shot but I guess I will be contacting Steam Support.

Valve won't give you another key. You'll have to ask Ubisoft to unlink the key from the secondary account so you can register it on the other.

BTHR Zero X

No I have two accounts because they messed up my first one and they would not fix the issue and I was forced to make a second account.

Top Bottom