• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we all agree that Joker's "Justice League" look is his best design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's great.

The most chilling Joker for me is still TAS though.

I still think of that time that poor dumbass caught road rage and cussed out the Joker... You fool, smh.

Edit:

And all these scans are just ticking me off that DC still doesn't have a Marvel Unlimited subscription equivalent. I'd love nothing better than to have access to DC's enormous catalog and catch up with the Bat Family and other characters.

Daingurse

Yes, it's the most balanced Timmverse Joker design. I really like it.

2790869-05.jpg

Lagamorph

Wish they'd get Mark Hamill to play an older Joker in a Justice League film in the DC cinematic universe. They've ready made Batman older after all...

Hrm. As far as Jokers grounded in reality go... in retrospect Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York was pretty obviously just DDL playing him.

Fitts

I agree with OP. And best live action goes to Nicholson.

Worst drawn and live action goes to the Face/Off and Leto edgelord Jokers.

Not

Banned
I mean, thanks to the animated series I was surprised the Joker had bright green hair when I read the comics.

Dr.Social

Banned
I would say the Killing Joke Joker is the one design that first comes to my mind when I think of the character.

5ZAU6eX.jpg

As for live actors, it's 50:50 between Nicholson and Ledger. They have both been incredibly memorable for me.

There's a reason the first shot of the Suicide Squad Joker is based on this image

sLikCW4.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I liked that character but they fucked up making him the Joker, he should've been a brand new character.

Almost no one talks about that Batman series but I liked it a lot.

Me too, I remember it being pretty solid though I recall it got a bit odd later one---like one episode had a nano-clone Joker that became a giant or something. At the very least the Clay Face plot was neat.

Decider

Oh, for crying out loud...

You said that SS Joker is the complete opposite of an edgelord. Granted I haven't read the spoilers, but the fact that he has "deranged" tattooed on his forehead would seem to suggest otherwise.

Funnily enough, I'm waiting until I've actually seen Leto's performance before I form an opinion on it. Seems rather reasonable, as opposed to doing so based solely on some scraps from trailers and still photographs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom