• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces LOST PLANET 2 (360) - shock&awe imminent

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't think Lost Planet would be announced so soon after Dead Rising. I say Quest 4 Booties 2222 yarrr

pakkit

Banned
U K Narayan said:
Okami 2. A joint effort by PlatinumGames and Capcom.
6t3alck.gif

Only if he approves it.

Synless said:
Other than my mispell, what is me biting the dust?
It's a well-documented, historic GAF error.

Misspell

Dyno

In the back of my SFIV manual Capcom has got an ad for some kind of sci-fi game. It's got a dude with a helmet that cover's his eyes and what looks like a jet pack. Can't recall the name but I never heard of it.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
Final Fight HD.
oh, that's right

Udon has a deal with Final Fight now

Dyno said:
In the back of my SFIV manual Capcom has got an ad for some kind of sci-fi game. It's got a dude with a helmet that cover's his eyes and what looks like a jet pack. Can't recall the name but I never heard of it.
Dark Void.

It was announced like 2 years ago.

Capcom, you treated me right during the Dreamcast era. Put those games out on XBLA and make sequels.

Mars Matrix 2
Power Stone HD
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Cannon Spike 2

Fuck it, I don't care about retreading when the original ground is so fucking awesome. :)

eso76

Strider remix this summer with a proper 3D Strider sequel coming early next year would have me print Capcom logos on A3 sheets and masturbating furiously on them for the entire week.

Matix

Power Stone 360, Marvel VS. Capcom HD, Cannon Spike + Strider 3... STOP FEELING MY MIND WITH LIES !!

Ah, I'm going with Lost Planet 2 (which would be good enough for me)

EXGN

Dead Rising 2 will be on rails to enhance horror and add more atmosphere.

Realistically though, wasn't there a rumor about Steel Battalion 2 being developed not to long ago? Might bet would be on that.

EXGN said:
Dead Rising 2 will be on rails to enhance horror and add more atmosphere.

Realistically though, wasn't there a rumor about Steel Battalion 2 being developed not to long ago? Might bet would be on that.

Wasn't the rumor about the Wii ?

Edit : It's better with the quote.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
It's Microsoft vs. Capcom

I hear Azurik is a beast

But seriously, no big-budget disc-based game is going to be exclusive from Capcom anymore. It's gotta be XBLA.

*crosses fingers for Megaman Powered Up with better user level ranking system*

pr0cs

Inafune said:
Please expect new Dead Rising and Lost Planet titles. While they will be on multiple platforms, we are thinking about having the 360 version play out differently.
It's some announcement that Dead Rising 2 is somehow different on the 360. I'm curious how because Dead Rising is the only next gen Capcom game I've been interested in thus far. (Bionic Commando maybe as well).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Resident Evil Anthology. All the previous RE games ported to the 360.

Lost Planet 2

FrankT

I think Capcom is my favorite publisher this gen out of all them. I've bought all of their hard disk titles on the 360 to date and I will continue to support them. Keep the good content coming. I can't wait to see what they got under the sleeve here even if it is just a DR2 trailer proper.

Azure J

Needs more Megaman Legends 3, Power Stone 3, Strider, & Breath of Fire.

And a remastered HD Disney Classics collection for XBLA. :lol

shaowebb

Im hoping for one of several things.

1. Okami 2
2. Power Stone 3
3. Mega Man 10
4. Marvel vs Capcom 3 (not a fucking chance)

Crisis

Banned
Yo dawg I herd you like announcements so we put an announcement in your announcement so you can announce while you announce.

Is that meme still funny?

sciplore

Most likely its for xbla but if it this thread turns into that epic "The new Metal Gear" thread I will love what ever game it is forever.

Top Bottom