• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces LOST PLANET 2 (360) - shock&awe imminent

thaOwner

goldenpp72 said:
Marvel vs capcom 2 xbla/psn
Lost planet 2
strider remake of sorts

That's my guesses.
One can only dream. Isn't strider IP owned by Konami or something ?
Am betting on an HD Megaman or something exclusively for the 360.

eso76

Neo-Sheperd said:
One can only dream. Isn't strider IP owned by Konami or something ?

in fact it is, but konami doesn't mind. And why would they ?they've been using Capcom's Castlevania ip for quite some time now.

uh, no..why would strider be konami's ?? they have nothing to do with it. And Capcom's castlevania is a recurring joke

thaOwner

eso76 said:
in fact it is, but konami doesn't mind. And why would they ?they've been using Capcom's Castlevania ip for quite some time now.

uh, no..why would strider be konami's ?? they have nothing to do with it. And Capcom's castlevania is a recurring joke
Ah, i see. Thanks for the clarification. I confused Snatcher with Slider...:lol .

DogWelder

This is the exact wording:

"Capcom's new title trailer will be available on the Xbox Live Marketplace!"

It sounds like it's just a DR2 trailer. And it says nothing about being exclusive...

1cesc said:

It sounds like it's just a DR2 trailer. And it says nothing about being exclusive...

I'm inclined to agree. No mention of a new game or anything exclusive, just a new 'title trailer'. I think that the DR2 trailer on XBLM counts as a teaser, not a launch or announcement trailer given the presentation of it. It'll probably just be a proper look at DR2 giving us a better idea of gameplay, story, characters and hopefully a hint at a release date.

1cesc said:

Marvel vs Capcom 3!

Wordings aren't clear. With new Capcom I doubt it will be forever exclusive title. Seems just new exclusive trailer of one of the announced games.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Its a re-release of all the resident evil games remade for the new generation before RE 5 releases.

:( it's a dream i have

steverulez said:
I was wondering if it was Marvel vs Capcom 2 XBLA? Its on Partnernet apparently... or has been anyway.
That was the first game that came to my mind, but I would love Power Stone redone for XBLA.

Top Bottom