• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Why do these beta tests only last two days?

Because Capcom hates people that work on weekends, apparently. :| Really should be open 24/7 or nearly given they release the characters gradually over the weekend already.

Neoxon

Seriously though. giving the guys that made Assassin's Fist some more money to play with along with connections... fucking sick. Going to be incredible.
This. Assassin's Fist was awesome, so I can't wait to see what they do with Charlie's movie.

Sinistral

Hopefully Capcom does something similar to Iron Galaxy and Killer Instinct at EVO for increasing the prize pool.

Amazing tournament. SF4 has been quite a ride. Can't wait for SFV.

what was the creators recruitment thing about? i had no sound cuz i'm at work lol
It's basically a "now hiring" for Capcom USA/Japan to work on future SF stuff.

I want to see more FANG dammit.

But in other news, I think that Yun play made me finally understand why people like the character.

Moaradin

Why do these beta tests only last two days?

Pretty sure it's 4 days just like the previous beta test.

eHNe0K5.jpg

Unlucky

1. Kazunoko
2. Daigo
3. Xian
4. Poongko
5. Snake Eyez
5. Misse
7. Keoma
7. Infiltration

9. Itabashi Zangief
9. HumanBomb
9. Tokido
9. Luffy
13. NuckleDu
13. Shiro
13. Gamerbee
13. Mago

17. Problem X
17. Fuudo
17. Valmaster
17. Tonpy
17. Dakou
17. Dashio
17. Xiao Hai
17. Momochi

25. RB
25. Dark Jiewa
25. Nemo
25. Gackt
25. Justin Wong
25. Dieminion
25. Bonchan
25. 801 Strider

BizzyBum

I can't believe SF4 is over. Seems like yesterday I was playing the vanilla cab at Chinatown Fair.

Time fucking flies. It's scary...

Kei-

Great tournament, Kazunoko was solid the whole way through. Very dominant performance really.

The opening cinematic for SFV is a letdown for me however, as I think an opening should feature all characters in some way.

careksims

The ending was so hmmm... There was no Top 8 Medal Ceremony or anything. No James Chen crying or commentators' last words and no setting us free :/

kirblar

The "Now Hiring" thing is because Dimps isnt going to be maintaining the game for its entire life span. S2 will be in house.

Top Bottom