• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

FTF

I can't believe SF4 is over. Seems like yesterday I was playing the vanilla cab at Chinatown Fair.

Time fucking flies. It's scary...

fuck…yeah I remember hiking into the city just to go to Chinatown Fair and play and watch people play when SFIV first game out. Man time flies.

It could be worse. It could look like kof 14

CVj4eORWUAEG9sH.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Man people really care about the opening cinematic huh? It's just the thing you'll be mashing X to get through.

Line_HTX

Truly and finally the End of an Era for the Street Fighter IV series. Perfect farewell and sendoff into Street Fighter V for next year. SF4 can officially go away now for good.

Wow... why were we not set free? RUINED.

Vex_

Banned
Truly and finally the End of an Era for the Street Fighter IV series. Perfect farewell and sendoff into Street Fighter V for next year. SF4 can officially go away now for good.

This. Wow. No freedom.

crash-14

I guess Sony it's going to wait and see how SFV does regardless sales and viewership before topping the prize pool.

Anyway, let's hope it's as exciting as SFIV and it can truthfully make Fighting Games as followed as the main e-sports.

I CAN FEEL IT COMIN OOOOOOVER ME
I really hope Capcom realizes that if they sell this song as alt menu music DLC it'll pay back however much the license costs in a few hours.

I know Daigo aint gon fuck with SFV at all :/

game is ass
He fucked with SF3 and SF4, and those games were ass too when they were first coming out according to people who liked the old games more.

Texans set you free earlier. You want another one?

Top Bottom