Capcom to do Ultimate Ghouls 'n Aladdin

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2006
I can't get to the file, so someone explain to me...

what the fuck this is.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS.

I want to know. Now.

What do they mean by HD?

May 31, 2006
jett said:
Hrmmm I dunno, some classics are best left untouched. The 8bit sprite art is essential for DT.
Fuck 8-bit sprites. If they make the 3D models ala New Super Mario Bros., count me the fuck in.

EDIT: Oh, and the game should still use tiles at its core. New Super Mario Bros. basically did, even if it didn't have to.

Sep 16, 2008
jett said:
Hrmmm I dunno, some classics are best left untouched. The 8bit sprite art is essential for DT.
I think the 8bit music is whats essential. Something that animated like Wario Land Shake It with either the original music or maybe remixes in the vein of BC:Rearmed would be perfect.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Apr 17, 2007
Segata Sanshiro said:
Well, you've got to think that the Duck Tales license can't be that expensive these days.
Disney has their own game publishing house now, though. They may tussle for the rights.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
tenritsu said:
I seriously think he is joking. There's no way this will happen. If it does, I will actually make a thread criticizing Nintendo.
Between this and the CO-OP thread you really are one screwed up individual.

Jul 7, 2004
You are NOT going to see brand new Duck Tales anything.

The reasons are countless.

The best you can hope for is for the original to be released on the VC, and it would be a cold day in hell before even that happens.

Jan 9, 2008
Y2Kev said:
no you wouldn't
Yes I would. THAT'S how confident I am that this won't happen.

If this does end up happening, someone PM me the second it does and I will make a thread criticizing what I have disliked about Nintendo and openly admit to my few moments of fanboy rose-colored glasses bias.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
Jeels said:
I have no idea what Little Nemo is but Duck Tales was one of my favorite childhood games so yes please!

f'n newb.

I just noticed we don't need no hd remix crap, the game is already in state of the art high resolution!

Dec 31, 2007
Speevy said:
Little Nemo says awesome better than anything.
Isn't your avatar Little Nemo? It's been a long time since I played it, but if it is I wouldn't expect you to be an impartial judge. :lol

That said, this is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.