• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom x Microsoft announcement...Monster Hunter Frontier Online. Stand down, people

iceatcs

Wait, Are some of you heard it is multiplatform? But maybe cos it is already out on PC.

Maybe isn't the one what they will show soon?

fernoca

Well, apparently is more than one game..so I don't know why everyone's acting as if the magazine scan just revealed everything.

But who knows..

andymcc said:
magazine scans are probably leaks...
Ah, okay. So, from the scan, it's supposed to be the PC version converted to X360? If it is, it would be disappointing to not see some version-specific updates and changes. Otherwise, it seems like a pretty good announcement, though I'm honestly hoping for lots of little stuff in the conference...like some XBLA/Game Room stuff and updates on already expected upcoming stuff (SSF IV, LP2, DR2, etc.).

blackflag

Segata Sanshiro said:
Capcom announcing their biggest franchise is coming to another platform is lame?

A 3 year old version and I'm supposed to be excited? I think the last one for the PS3 is great and the Wii one seems to be good but I can't get excited for this.

Tenbatsu

Segata Sanshiro said:
Capcom announcing their biggest franchise is coming to another platform is lame?
I don't know, but Frontier is pretty lame to me. Not the announcement but the game in general.

butzopower

proud of his butz
Segata Sanshiro said:

Maybe the announcement of MHTri being Wiiclusive (not sure if this is still the case) still rings heavy in my mind, overshadowing this as far as MH announcements go.

I am really psyched that we will have a console MH game that can actually provide a community, as I feel like Tri is going to make that hard with friend codes and such.

Agnates

Banned
A 360 Monster Hunter that looks worse than Wii's Monster Hunter will be pretty funny for some reason... Unless it's a complete remake but then why call it Frontier?

Gomu Gomu

MtFDi.jpg

really?

Should have just ported Tri instead of this.

That image can't possibly be real. It's a promotion for the issue of Famitsu Xbox 360 that's due for release on January 30. Meaning its from the issue of the magazine that was released last month. Someone would have posted it by now.

EDIT: Ignore this -- the image does not look like it's from Famitsu Xbox 360.

FrankT

AndriaSang said:
That image can't possibly be real. It's a promotion for the issue of Famitsu Xbox 360 that's due for release on January 30. Meaning its from the issue of the magazine that was released last month. Someone would have posted it by now.

Indeed.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
AndriaSang said:
:\

I was so excited, lol

iceatcs

AndriaSang said:
So you never have that magazine? Can't you check it out?

Maybe Japan don't buy famitsu Xbox 360 hence why we didn't heard about it yet.

AndriaSang said:

Unless it's an image from regular Famitsu?

adversesolutions said:
Unless it's an image from regular Famitsu?

Ooh.. good point!

I assumed it was the preview from the back of Famitsu Xbox 360... but on second look, that's probably not the case.

Restart your excitement engines.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
AndriaSang said:
Ooh.. good point!

I assumed it was the preview from the back of Famitsu Xbox 360... but on second look, that's probably not the case.

*pushes lever back up to 11*

iceatcs said:
So you never have that magazine? Can't you check it out?

Maybe Japan don't buy famitsu Xbox 360 hence why we didn't heard about it yet.

I was actually surprised once to find once that Famitsu Xbox 360 has readership of 105,000, which is way more than most 360 games sell.

http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/corporate/goods.html

I wrote an article about it a few months ago. The figure has since gone up to 120,000.

Anyhow... I was wrong in assuming that the image is from Famitsu Xbox 360, so ignore my post.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
AndriaSang said:
Ooh.. good point!

It's allegedly printed in Famitsu CONNECT!ON. The new issue officially comes out tomorrow, so it's totally plausible.

Edit: Also the host of Japan's Inside Xbox is Tweeting: すごいことになりそうですよ^^.

Uh-ohhhh!

Teknoman

Aokage said:
It's allegedly printed in Famitsu CONNECT!ON. The new issue officially comes out tomorrow, so it's totally plausible.

Edit: Also the host of Japan's Inside Xbox is Tweeting: すごいことになりそうですよ^^.

Uh-ohhhh!

"It may become enormous thing, is"

Top Bottom