Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Faith (3DS)

According to Dutch Nintendo site N1ntendo Konami revealed in their E3 Appointment schedule that Castlevania: Mirror of Faith will be announced exclusively for 3DS. No details at this point, other than David Cox, Producer from Lord of Shadows and Enric Alvarez, director/writer of the same game seem to be working on the game.

Dutch source:

http://www.n1ntendo.nl/article/3805...astlevania-mirror-of-fate-in-de-maak-voor-3ds

Edit²: Apparently, Konami didn't like this New link

Edit: crap, forget the 3DS part in the thread title, mods please help?

ezekial45

I have assigned to you one day for each year its punishment will last.
Hmmm.

I was hoping for another Metroidvania game, but David Cox's involved has me interested. Maybe it still will be?

No details at this point, other than David Cox, Producer from Lord of Shadows and Enric Alvarez, director/writer of the same game seem to be working on the game.
wellp, that's one way to stay off my radar

Chacranajxy

I paid good money for this Dynex!
My jaw dropped. I was like "WHAT NEW CASTLEVANIA OH MY GOD!!!!!!!111"

But David Cox probably means it's going to be another 3D one.

In other words, I don't fucking care anymore. Keep it up Konami -- you haven't made a good game in years, so why start now?

Too bad.
I'd rather have a new IGAvania.

Finally sat down and played through Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin again. Could be I'm just suffering from that "Don't know what you got 'till it's gone." feeling but damn. They're fun games with some good ideas.

I was excited until I read that one of the Lord of Shadows dudes is involved. All I want is another 2D Igavania. :( Hopefully Alvarez will only be responsible for the story.

Well, if this rumor is true, at least.

Chacranajxy

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Hehe, I've known this for a while. It's in 2D, it's for 3DS and it's made by Mercury Steam.
You serious?

Now I'm conflicted.

2D = good. Castlevania has to be 2D, frankly... we've seen why about 5-6 times now.

But Mercury Steam = I don't care. It's got to be Iga.

So... fuck.