• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity Death Thread

eddie4

Genuinely Generous

Charles Grodin, Star of ‘Beethoven’ and ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ Dies at 86
18Grodin1-superJumbo.jpg

Quasicat

Charles Grodin, Star of ‘Beethoven’ and ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ Dies at 86
18Grodin1-superJumbo.jpg

I loved him in the Great Muppet Caper. Unfortunately, I am getting to that point in my life where actors in shows from my youth are passing away. How sad.

xrnzaaas

Charles Grodin, Star of ‘Beethoven’ and ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ Dies at 86​

18Grodin1-superJumbo.jpg

Damn, that sucks. Beethoven 1 & 2 are among my favorite childhood movies and I still like to rewatch them when they're on tv.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

Charles Grodin, Star of ‘Beethoven’ and ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ Dies at 86​

18Grodin1-superJumbo.jpg

Wow, talk about a coincidence. For some weird reason I got into a Youtube bender on his appearances on Carson and Letterman. What a funny man. One of the more unique guests. Just passed a little over a week ago.

RIP funny man

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Wow, talk about a coincidence. For some weird reason I got into a Youtube bender on his appearances on Carson and Letterman. What a funny man. One of the more unique guests. Just passed a little over a week ago.

RIP funny man

I watched a number of his Carson/Letterman appearances on Youtube too this week before I found out he'd died just a few days earlier. Youtube obviously began recommending these videos to a lot of people.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Last edited:

Quasicat

I had such a crush on her back in the Night Court days

She was brought up not even 20 posts above when Charles Robinson (Mac from Night Court) died a few weeks ago.

Nobody tell StreetsofBeige, he’ll be heartbroken.

Peter303

Was about to post this, dude was funny as fuck on 8 out of 10 cats

Harsh
Yeah, Shocking news. 15 Storeys High was a vastly underrated show, hidden away on BBC3. I think it's one of the best British sitcoms for sure, if you haven't seen it then it's definitely worth seeking out.

INC

Yeah, Shocking news. 15 Storeys High was a vastly underrated show, hidden away on BBC3. I think it's one of the best British sitcoms for sure, if you haven't seen it then it's definitely worth seeking out.

Yeh someone told me to watch it, because the humour is right up my alley

Soodanim

I’d never even heard of 15 Storeys High until I was reading about Sean. I want to watch it, he was brilliant on all the panel shows. 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown was a great show, and Channel 4 have compilations that I’ve watched a few times.

INC

I’d never even heard of 15 Storeys High until I was reading about Sean. I want to watch it, he was brilliant on all the panel shows. 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown was a great show, and Channel 4 have compilations that I’ve watched a few times.

Yeh I watch the montages alot, Sean and Giles are hilarious together

G: Shall we play for claud?
S: But I already own claud!
G:.......pfft, fuck it! Money then!
S: I promise not to spit on you during sex!
G: good luck doing it without spit!

Top Bottom