• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

ryseing

My cousin did go to NC State...

:(

Eh, you seem like one of the OK ones. I'll allow it.

You just have to say your daily prayers to Philip Rivers.

I wonder if she has a fan email/twitter account accepting marriage proposals. I'd submit one.

The reaction of that one dude in the .gif was the reaction of every Southern man alive.

Speaking of which, if anyone could link me the full .gif it would be much appreciated.

cdyhybrid

The USC-Wazzu game is going to be real interesting. USC looks vulnerable and has injury issues, but Wazzu is always at risk of Couging it.

andycapps

Thanks, I need the .gif version though that's compatible with GAF. That's a streamable link.

Here you go.

6tr1bUa.gif

The USC-Wazzu game is going to be real interesting. USC looks vulnerable and has injury issues, but Wazzu is always at risk of Couging it.

Their top receiver was in a sling on Sunday. This is their second lowest chance to win per ESPN's FPI, which also predicts them to lose to Notre Dame.

Maybe Helton will be forced to play some of the young receivers he refuses to let see the field.

Top Bottom