• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

Bowler

So much salt for a team that has no-one from the paterno era. But yeah let's keep drive by shitposting rolleyes.

As for the game... give Iowa credit. 20 points yet gave up 500 plus yards. Should of been a laugher.

cdyhybrid

Considering that the Happy Valley cult keeps shoving his legacy back into the spotlight, I have a hard time forgetting it.

I'm glad they do. We should never forget to be vigilant and protect the children around us.

So much salt for a team that has no-one from the paterno era. But yeah let's keep drive by shitposting rolleyes.

As for the game... give Iowa credit. 20 points yet gave up 500 plus yards. Should of been a laugher.

The Paterno apologists are still around.

Paterno's shadow is never going to leave your school.

HeySeuss

Remember when they decided to keep the JoPa statue up instead of tearing it down? Remember a couple weeks ago when it came out that JoPa had more times he covered up for Sandusky?

pxleyes

Banned
I was 1 year and 4 months old the last time Kentucky beat Florida.
giphy.gif

edit: woops, forgot they beat us in 86 not 85.

ryseing

Your old coach knowingly harbored a pedophile for 30+ years, yet is still constantly celebrated. I know you took the statue down but he still has the same amount of respect among your fanbase regardless.

Your current coach is James Franklin, a generally unlikeable guy who quite possibly covered up some rape allegations before he left his old job.

Kinda hard to root for your program, even when you do have a guy as fun to watch as Barkley.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

What your school did is historical in how evil it was. Your school enabled dozens of children to be abused for the sake of their football team. And you all simply deny it or ignore it. Rolleyes indeed.

PR_rambo

Banned
The salt for Joe Pa is justified eternally.
That's something people will hold onto forever, and for good reason.

I will still cheer on this team, these players who have nothing to do with it. And It sucks that they have to shoulder hate they did nothing to earn.

Vectorman

Banned
Whew SDSU barely beats Air Force but thank God the rain and wind stopped for the Aztecs to start rolling. Will be curious if we move but Florida won so I doubt it.

jfkgoblue

Lolol just last year you honored him so gtfo with this.

I will still cheer on this team, these players who have nothing to do with it. And It sucks that they have to shoulder hate they did nothing to earn.

They chose to play for a school with that awful history and for a coach with his own awful history. They have earned their hate.

AntoneM

It's almost like those players shouldn't be allowed to be put into that position.

Draconian

lol talk about asking to get dogpiled.

Bowler

We really need to have this every time Penn State wins (or loses) a game? This isn't getting old for anybody?

Always the same shit. when we should be talking about what a great football it was to watch

It's drive by shit posting. Plain and simple

Any of my Louisville brethren still in here? Didn't get to see the game yet, worth watching now or later? Know Puma got some decent PT in, interested to see the next gen. From practice and spring game know he is bigger and taller then Lamar and more of a power runner when not passing but haven't seen much film on dude yet.

Calamari41

41 > 38
All of these Penn State fans want the Paterno statue to go back up, so don't even listen to them try to talk about how it's ancient history. They care more about their idol than those kids.

Top Bottom