• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charli XCX - "Sucker" - Discussion & Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Waiting for a proper stream here in the UK but Doing It is amazing from what I've heard on YouTube

listening to it right now and I can confirm
really is a great album

El Topo

The German release date (2/13/15) is a bit late. Oh well, good things take time. I just hope there won't be another Highasakite situation.

Tokubetsu

I meant Super Ultra, freudian slip haha
But yes the supre ultra mixtape is a slay
the cold nites remix is ascending me to a higher plain of existence right now

Glad you love it! That was the tape that made fall in love/a believer.

FUCK YOU!
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

SUCKER!
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

This album is the perfect way to wave goodbye to my "group" project

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh dear God, do you get me now, do you get me now, oh, you do?
Wow you're awesome
Oh dear God, I'm a killer now, I'm a killer now (killer now, killer now, killer now)
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

You said you wanna bang
Well
Fuck you! Sucker!
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

I will say that 'Famous' is having me groove around like a little girl.

And I still love London Queen, despite the bad reception it got when it was first released. Wish Superlove was on the album.

Let it simmer a bit. She came hard.

ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

This happens a lot with albums for me. Most of my favorite albums were disappointments at first. And that gif is awesome. PureAwesome.gif.

Vazra

The whole album needs music videos. One of those few albums I go into making the MV in my mind.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
massive letdown thus far. Hoping that a couple more listens of the album will open it up for me.

tbh I felt the same way when I first listened to it
nothing grabbed me straight away and I thought it was a massive step down
Now though I absolutely love everything, cannot stop playing it

:lol at her Break the Rules performance on SNL.

This is too funny. It's like watching a five year old having fun. It looks so cathartic. She isn't trying to look cool or super sexy, she's just flipping the fuck out. We need more people out there like that.

Vazra

:lol at her Break the Rules performance on SNL.

This is too funny. It's like watching a five year old having fun. It looks so cathartic. She isn't trying to look cool or super sexy, she's just flipping the fuck out. We need more people out there like that.

Her "I don't give a fuck, I'll do what I want" attitude adds to the charm indeed. Also she has no filter too considering she has been trashing Pitbull a few times.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
"Body of my Own" sounds exactly like a Mega Man song, but I can't put my finger on which one. Is anyone else hearing it? I thought it was the X4 character select screen but that's not it. It could be some other video game song too..

Aguila

#ICONIC
"Body of my Own" sounds exactly like a Mega Man song, but I can't put my finger on which one. Is anyone else hearing it? I thought it was the X4 character select screen but that's not it. It could be some other video game song too..

Yeah, I thought it was very video gamey too, but I can't put my finger on any particular song either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom