• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order accepted! That was tense.

So yeah, if you want PSN credit on amazon.com now you can still do it, there's just an extra hoop to jump through.
There's a guy who sells us psn credit @ 10% off on the bst thread, I normally use him, super trustworthy, I even gifted him last time(to avoid fees) and there were no issues. His names smokermax or something.

mrbaba

Order accepted! That was tense.

So yeah, if you want PSN credit on amazon.com now you can still do it, there's just an extra hoop to jump through.

I've heard the best way to order US codes from amazon.com is to buy amazon gift cards then use your balance to pay for the PSN or Xbox codes.
The reason for the extra step is, the game codes are supposed to be geo locked, whereas the gift cards are not.
Can anyone else back this up?

Oh, lol that's weird. There's normally other people selling credit on there as well but I guess nobody is atm.

Did you ask how Omega Quintet was and then edit it out seven hours later? I'm sure someone asked because I was going to come back and respond and now the post is gone!

I've heard the best way to order US codes from amazon.com is to buy amazon gift cards then use your balance to pay for the PSN or Xbox codes.
The reason for the extra step is, the game codes are supposed to be geo locked, whereas the gift cards are not.

The page that kicked me out was because I was trying to purchase the US PSN card, so you'd have the issue no matter how you pay, it hadn't even got as far as asking me how I wanted to pay.

But you can use a credit card fine once you convince amazon you're in the US. The gift cards are a needless extra step.

Did you ask how Omega Quintet was and then edit it out seven hours later? I'm sure someone asked because I was going to come back and respond and now the post is gone!

Yeah, I ended up watching some gameplay and read through the OT where someone asked a similar question. Didn't want you to waste your time answering a question which had already been answered lol.

EDIT- I remember using Target via Paypal around a 1-2 years ago when I created my US PSN,from what I can see they still allow you to purchase them online via paypal.

Yeah, I ended up watching some gameplay and read through the OT where someone asked a similar question. Didn't want you to waste your time answering a question which had already been answered lol.

Haha, I just wasted my time wondering where the hell that post disappeared to instead :lol

(the game's $12 on PSN by the way, in case you didn't know, I mainly figure that it can't possibly be so bad it's not worth that. I heard the battle system was good so it should be fun for some mindless grinding when I can't be bothered to think!)

LayLa

Just tried this and it works, thanks!
Earlier on today I tried to buy a PSN card as usual with my UK credit card & US address and it got flagged as a fraudulent transaction. Amazon put my account on hold and I had to email them to get it unlocked again.

Haha, I just wasted my time wondering where the hell that post disappeared to instead :lol

(the game's $12 on PSN by the way, in case you didn't know, I mainly figure that it can't possibly be so bad it's not worth that. I heard the battle system was good so it should be fun for some mindless grinding when I can't be bothered to think!)

Yeah that's why I was asking...I realised past final fantasy, the PS4 doesn't have many JRPG's and I liked Fairy Fencer's battle system[which i still need to finish]...But I think I'll wait it out since Uni is starting soon ~_~

Just tried this and it works, thanks!
Earlier on today I tried to buy a PSN card as usual with my UK credit card & US address and it got flagged as a fraudulent transaction. Amazon put my account on hold and I had to email them to get it unlocked again.

Wait, so now it wont work buying PSN cards at all?

Keys

When you try to buy psn cards from amazon.com now it tell you that you trying to shopping from outside the US and it ask you to change your region in the setting if you want to make that purchase.

If you don't want to change the region of your main amazon account, make a new one and register it with the US billing address that you were using before this new check was set in place.
I just did this and were able to buy psn cards again without risking that my main account get suspended for changing its region, I don't know if this can actually happen but better safe that sorry.

MQX

Final Fantasy Type 0-HD: Prima Official Game Guide - €4,55 @ Amazon.de

It's not the game. But I thought maybe someone here is interested or is looking for this guide for a "fair"(cheap) price :p.

illusionary

Final Fantasy Type 0-HD: Prima Official Game Guide - €4,55 @ Amazon.de

It's not the game. But I thought maybe someone here is interested or is looking for this guide for a "fair"(cheap) price :p.

I could be tempted, but delivery more than double the cost. :( That's not unexpected, though!

SuperSah

Banned
No ASDA PS4's in any store I called.

Some asshat at the Isle of Dogs store couldn't understand what I was asking for so instead just hung up, lol.

Anyone know anywhere selling Diablo 3 for Xbox One under £20? I'll take physical, digital, new or used. I just don't fancy paying more than £20 when I own it on PC.

ASDA also have a bunch of games reduced to £10, were all white label prices so I'm assuming they aren't store specific. Bought the following on PS4 for £10 each before they all get scooped up by people on HUKD.

Project CARS
Borderlands: Handsome collection
Mortal Kombat X
EA UFC
Farming Simulator 15

Also saw FF Type-0 HD, The Order 1886, Sleeping Dogs: DE and Far Cry 4 for the same price but already have them. XB1 versions were the same price.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
ASDA also have a bunch of games reduced to £10, were all white label prices so I'm assuming they aren't store specific. Bought the following on PS4 for £10 each before they all get scooped up by people on HUKD.

Project CARS
Mortal Kombat X
EA UFC
Farming Simulator 15

Also saw FF Type-0 HD, The Order 1886, Sleeping Dogs: DE and Far Cry 4 for the same price but already have them. XB1 versions were the same price.

wouldn't hav minded type-o and far cry, but I can guarantee they wont be this price at my asda

LAM09

Project CARS
Mortal Kombat X
EA UFC
Farming Simulator 15

Would have bought MKX at that price. Will have a look at my local Asda on the off chance.

Benedict

Project CARS
Mortal Kombat X
EA UFC
Farming Simulator 15

Would have bought Borderlands, Handsome Collection for that price, if they shipped to Sweden.

dealer-

Just picked up Dying Light on PS4 for £10 from Asda. The Order and Little Big Planet 3 were £10 also. The guy in front of me bought about 20 games, I wouldn't want to spend £200+ on games in one go even if they were cheap. Maybe they will be on eBay tomorrow.

Anybody find a good deal on Ultra Despair Girls for Vita? Cheapest I could find was 40€, which seems a bit high for a game where I'm not sold on the mechanics.

Sorry for the late reply, I was banned. :|
Since you're in Germany, you can get it for 33€ here

http://www.4u2play.de/sony-playstat...er-episode-ultra-despair-girls-ps-vita/413713

Use the discount code 4u2summer for 5€ off. Free DHL shipping.
They're legit, I used them multiple times. It's a store run by Flashpoint AG, the German distributor for NISA games.

camo

Project CARS
Mortal Kombat X
EA UFC
Farming Simulator 15

Dragon age also.

They didn't have any of theses titles on the shelves or with any sale items. I had to ask them to get them from behind the counter and scan them in. So check with the counter staff before you leave!!!

SomTervo

This Asda stuff is making me lose my mind. Mine is too far away to bus/bike to and my gf has our car in another city.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

AbdelPK

Neo Member
ZzVj23R.gif

Dying Light is 50% off on Steam until Friday:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/

Just got back from my local Asda and there was only a few games left , Only game for £10 was walking dead season 1 on xbox one and ps4 , Battlefield hardline on xbox one was £20 and other games were priced between £15 and £20. Was a mixed bag of games to be honest , God of war remastered , walking dead , spiderman , battlefield hardline , Transformers , Just dance , Lords of fallen , Dragon age.

Not much of note in my local Asda. Grabbed Lords of Shadow limited edition on XB1 for a tenner. And an 8gb Vita memory card for £9.

Only other stuff they had was Battlefront Hardline for 20.Terraria XB1 for 10. God of War remastered for £30 and a load of 360 and PS3 games. Arkham Origins was a fiver on 360. Seemed to be plenty of Wii and DS shovelware

Some Vita games there. Think Tearaway was £17

Some of the Disney Infinity stuff was half price too. Mainly figures reduced to £4.50 not entirely sure which characters though.

This was the Stockton On Tees branch.

Not much of note in my local Asda. Grabbed Lords of Shadow limited edition on XB1 for a tenner. And an 8gb Vita memory card for £9.

Only other stuff they had was Battlefront Hardline for 20.Terraria XB1 for 10. God of War remastered for £30 and a load of 360 and PS3 games. Arkham Origins was a fiver on 360. Seemed to be plenty of Wii and DS shovelware

Some Vita games there. Think Tearaway was £17

Some of the Disney Infinity stuff was half price too. Mainly figures reduced to £4.50 not entirely sure which characters though.

This was the Stockton On Tees branch.
Portrack stockton? Same one I was at tonight , Weird seeing a gaffer from stockton lol

RiggyRob

Anyone had any dealings with Console World and Hiway HiFi Electronics?

PriceSpy is saying they're the cheapest places for Infamous Second Son and Bloodborne respectively but I'm a little wary of places claiming to be cheaper than the usual suspects.

Yeah that was the one. Pretty sure I saw a guy in front of me open one of the sealed Amazing Spiderman games for PS4 and make off with the disc.

Typical Stockton behaviour
Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest , Was suprised that Asda was doing the sale as normally they don't have a clue what your talking about when you ask the staff.

udllpn

If I'm not mistaken, Terraria – PlayStation4 Edition is available on the EU PS4 store at 3,80 € if you are a PS Plus member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom