• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spwn

Why are shop to links not allowed? Is it a disreputable site from which I should not buy?

Read the OP

Why will you not let me post links to ShopTo you twat. They have good deals too you know?
In 2008, ShopTo had some problems that led to some of their customer's credit card details leaking out. This was never proven, but some people, including some Gaffer's had credit card problems around the time of the supposed leak, and swear ShopTo were the cause – some of these people had credit cards ONLY used on that site. ShopTo quickly fixed the flaw, and allowed PayPal to be used to make things even safer, but it was too late, and the site’s url got banned from NeoGAF. ShopTo deals are still posted at times, but without a link. It seems no one has had any big problems with the site recently, and ShopTo can now, more or less, be considered safe to buy from, you just have to navigate there yourself.

Max Payne 3 - Special Edition (360) - £18.10 @ Base

pucoRsf.jpg

Any borderlands 2:GOTY deals for PC? Can't find anything lower than 25 euros (current steam promo)

You looking for a 4 pack? Because the single key is like 7€.

EDIT:
Oh shesh, it's the first one. My bad.

Amazon.com has it for 29.99$ which is about 21€. Key shouldn't be region locked as I don't see a NA region in the apps page at steamdb. For reference months ago I bought the Psycho Pack from them and it activated on my north american version from GetGamesGo.

You can buy more than one! Don't do what I did and keep at least one for the next buy 12 get 15 promo to redeem in that timeframe instead.

I think those 12 + 3 months deals don't apply if you redeem a PS+ code, only if you buy the 1 year sub directly from the store. Happened to me the last time i renewed my sub a few months ago.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Italian GAF:
Uniero is selling €50 iTunes Cards for €40

Also, where can I find the cheapest (in store) Killzone Shadow Fall? GameStop asks €70, lol

I've just sold my PS4 Killzone Bundle few hours ago, so I need a new copy to gift to my brother

PS+ 12 Months (Germany) - 33,33€ today only on AmazonDE. Codes being send by mail apparently. Oh, and you need a German ID in order to buy this. :(

German ID, why's that, because you could get a game only suitable for age 18 on PS+ or is this now for all PSN DLC stuff? Is it the same in the UK, hope not or I won't get any nice UK PS+ deals ;(

oti

Banned
German ID, why's that, because you could get a game only suitable for age 18 on PS+ or is this now for all PSN DLC stuff? Is it the same in the UK, hope not or I won't get any nice UK PS+ deals ;(

Yeah, I think all PSN stuff is 18+. I live in Germany and can't get the deal, because I'm not German. Shame. :(

Shiggy

Would do the same, but I probably have to pay for shipping back to them (from Germany)..

By the way, Amazon.co.uk sent my 3DS XL from Krefeld and if I wanted to return the package, I'd also need to send it to the German centre. The missing items (Circle Pad Pro, Monster Hunter 3U, Charger+Cradle) are also sent from Germany if I see it correctly.

All of that is a great deal for that I knew it was an error in the product description. But if a company tries cheating on me (charging UK shipping costs but then shipping from Germany), I have no issue with exploiting such mistakes. It's a great deal getting all of this for just €155.

The Last of us for £19.99

I picked this up, and maaaaan... what a shitty download and install system it has.

you download a 170ish Mb file from the PSN, install it, run it, download another 100MB patch, and then just have an installer screen that downloads the entire game while you can't do anything else.

Why didn't they just let me download the whole thing as a background download?

It seems to be sold out though.

I'm getting this message when I'm trying to add it to my basket:

Important messages for items in your Basket:

We're sorry. The item LEGO City Undercover - Limited Edition with Chase McCain Minifigure (Nintendo Wii U) is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom