• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

How do I get digital download codes from game.co.uk?
Bought the Lego Harry Potter games there but still have not seen where the keys are. Have not received any email with codes either.

Danj

How do I get digital download codes from game.co.uk?
Bought the Lego Harry Potter games there but still have not seen where the keys are. Have not received any email with codes either.

Digital download codes can take up to a bunch of hours to come through, especially at peak times like now when there's a sale. Hang tight and if it doesn't come through by tonight you can contact their CS via the web chat.

oti

Banned
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Wii U is 46€ on AmazonDE right now, if anyone's interested. (Release: 21.02)

And why is there a Nintendo Network logo on the box?

Liamc723

Does anyone know a place that has pre-orders for Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for less than £55? There's no way I'm paying that much for a game I've already played once.

trulsnes

Neo Member
Huh, that's pretty cool..
365games send me a voucher which, as they claim, would be randomly applied as 10, 20, 25, 50 or 75% off. So I just tried it, checked out and got 25%, went for it and am kind of happy about it.

I don't get it.. Is there supposed to be a code in that mail? All I see is "here's your code:" and then there's a blank red bar. Does that mean I got 0% or what:p

Bravely Default (3DS) - £24.99 @ Sainsburys (use code SEODCHRISTMAS13)

To enable code, log in, go to my account, then notifications and tick both boxes to let them send you their dumb newsletters. The code won't work - for some silly reason - without you been subscribed to their spam emails!

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - Skull Edition for Wii U @£30
Will be posting post from twitter timeline:
@postabargain: Assassins Creed IV (4): Black Flag - Skull Edition (PS3) - £33: http://t.co/B3Ajro4Bti
@SavyGamer: Sony Smash Brothers, PS Vita - £7.99 http://t.co/m7o8uQ7Mtr
@postabargain: Assassins Creed IV (4): Black Flag - Skull Edition (PS3) - £33: http://t.co/B3Ajro4Bti
@postabargain: Assassins Creed IV (4): Black Flag (PS3) - £16.99 Using Code (see description): http://t.co/VQB3d0Txz7
@postabargain: Playstation 3 Super Slim 500GB Console with Batman Arkham Origins & The Last of Us (PS3) - £199.99: http://t.co/utb6DpP1BY

Bravely Default (3DS) - £24.99 @ Sainsburys (use code SEODCHRISTMAS13)

To enable code, log in, go to my account, then notifications and tick both boxes to let them send you their dumb newsletters. The code won't work - for some silly reason - without you been subscribed to their spam emails!
"This voucher is not applicable to any of your basket entries." Hotukdeals have similar grumbles. also people getting orders canceled. That said £29.99 on its own is a good price but not a must make order now price...

I was expecting this thread to be on fire come Boxing Day, where are all the deals, online retailers seem to be keeping their legs firmly closed this year. :(

I was expecting this thread to be on fire come Boxing Day, where are all the deals, online retailers seem to be keeping their legs firmly closed this year. :(

I've found there is never really any good deals on the day(s) you expect them - they are just marketing opportunities to take advantage of crazy people. The better deals pop up from time to time at random. If everyone posted their best deals on one day it would be too easy!!

PS Vita Mega Bundle [3G Vita, 16GB Memory Card, 10 Games (5 Actual Vita Games)] - £139.97 @ Gamestop

• LittleBigPlanet
  • WipeOut 2048
  • MotorStorm RC
  • Little Deviants
  • Frobisher Says!
  • Ecolibrium
  • Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
  • Lemmings
  • Hungry Giraffe
  • Rotating Octopus

Disappointed that there's no great Vita deals. I broke mine a couple of weeks ago and have been holding out on replacing it in the hope of some good post-Xmas deals.

'Sale items' have been likely planned out by retailers months in advance- mainly lines which need clearing from warehouses (in the US products like laptops aimed specifically at Black Friday), and big ticket items in low volumes to lure shoppers in. IF any good deals come on products XYZ, they'll happen in the weeks to come as retailers look to boost their December/January earnings in a panic.

I take it Tales of Xillia had a low print run? Price seems to be £40 on Amazon and many places not stocking it.

Edit; Nevermind. See GAME have it for £33.99.

Bradach

I'm going to get a 16gb Vita card. £25 on amazon.co.uk seems to be the cheapest place I can find it.
Is it a bad time to get it now? Are amazon going to have a January sale or something next week?

Lime

I'm going to get a 16gb Vita card. £25 on amazon.co.uk seems to be the cheapest place I can find it.
Is it a bad time to get it now? Are amazon going to have a January sale or something next week?

For around the double of that price, you can import a 64GB card from Japan through Nippon Yasan or Yesasia.

Vashetti

Banned
Picked up Lego HP 5-7, LBP Vita and Rayman Origins all on Vita for £5 each brand new in Tesco yesterday in a clearance section.

They also had Tearaway, Unit 13, Lumines, Everybody's Golf, etc. for £5.

DagsJT

How reliable are JP Post when ordering from Nippon Yasan? Not sure if more likely to get customs if I use Fed Ex.

Edit: Went with Fed Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom