• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

check out my podcast, something worth listening to

Gazunta said:
The podcast is already very much "GAF friendly", but a GAF podcast would be cool to listen to...but would anyone who works on it be allowed to post the link to it on GAF? :p

Radio Free Nintendo is also influenced by GAF, especially the current episode since both StrikerObi (regular host) and Kobun Heat (guest host) are frequent posters. I may be on the next episode and will be shouting "O RLY" and "seems over" as much as possible.

Btw, glad you got the site back up! I am really looking forward to hearing your podcast when I get home this afternoon.

BuddyC

Yay, my iTunes subscription just grabbed Episode 15. I've been hooked ever since Gaz handed out those sampler CDs at E3.

edit: The Molyneux press conference :lol

Gazunta

poppin fresh said:
My voice DOES match Kobun's avatar.
I can attest to the validity of this statement.

poppin fresh said:
Angry Gamer needs to do a video podcast, DO IT.
Buy me a video camera and an extra day in the week with which to record and edit and you're on. :)

Anyway, Episode 16 is up!

News: Gaming Addiction
Nintendo's Bold New Marketing Strategy
Round table: Are Gamers Getting Lazy?
Namco decide on the designer of the next Katamari Damarcy game
And a couple of GAF shout outs :)

Grab it! And thanks for listening to the CD, Buddy!

Fantastic GAF shout out this week, I love all you Australian bastards.

Rocket boots, CTF and yoshi armour for the win.

Gazunta said:
Buy me a video camera and an extra day in the week with which to record and edit and you're on. :)

Ahhh but I do have one, all I need now is a contact at Briz 31 and you guys could hit the big time!

Gazunta

poppin fresh said:
Ahhh but I do have one, all I need now is a contact at Briz 31 and you guys could hit the big time!
Screw Briz 31, they charge money to put shows up. :) (Then again, bandwidth isn't exactly cheap either but I'd rather that) :)

Briz 31 is top quality broadcasting, how can you go past a reliable media outlet like that.

BRIZ31-3D_fixed_rgb.gif

Just look at that logo, top quality!!!

P.S. **** Bris31

Big fan of the number of expletives in this weeks episode also.

Video Podcast! Nooooooooooo!
Just because the audio one sounds like it is made in 5 minutes doesn't mean
its not a huge time hog. It's like playing WoW, only fun.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
http://www.angry-gamer.net/pmwiki.php/Podcast/Podcast

Angry Gamer Episode 18 comes in two flavours this week, Red and Blue.

Highlights:

* Destination of stolen black DS lites revealed
* Sopranos pay a visit
* Sneak peek at GAF thread headline podcast "It's all over people! We don't have a praaayer!"
* Roundtable discussion: Watching other people play games and being watched

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The new one is pretty good :lol

Gazunta

Ack, there was some catastrophic miscommunication behind the scenes...(small version: "Don't delete all the content on the server please" "You mean Delete all the content on the server please? SURE!!")...all the podcasts and the iTunes feed will be back up within the hour. Thanks for everyone's patience :)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Gaz, is it not coming today (tonight for me?). I'm reading your site and it's hilarious but I need to sleep. :)

demi

There are some major hiccups right now concerning the podcast, please be patient.

Good things come to those who wait.

Gazunta

All fixed now!
I hate computers so very much gaaaah

Angry Gamer Podcast Episode 19

News: Pre-owned games, Lost, the sad fall of Ken Kutaragi
Games: Magnetica
Interview: Dead Rising
Round Table: What's the deal with patches?
Dustin Hoffman signs to make a Kramer Vs Kramer game for EA
Rant: Total Hatred

Y2Kev

I was listening to this last night and I heard the skit where the consumer is preordering a PS3. The game store employee then calls Ken after the sale and he goes "SONY BE PRAISED."

I crack up whenever I hear that. I've heard it in a bunch of podcasts now and it's hilarious.

"Sony be praised" is in a lot of the angry gamer podcasts. Did you hear it somewhere else?

A-G catchphrasapalooza

Manfred: What you see is, it is shit
EA ****: EA Sports Presents ****** 2: Extreme, the Revenge
Everyone: **** Atari!
Ken: Sony be Praised
Tower: Nintendo is #1
Sean Connery in the Counterstrike- the Movie: **** off, Wall Hax!
Gazunta: Unleash the Ginat Cock of Hate
angry-gamer crew: Demi is the Pimp-God!

Y2Kev

:lol :lol That was really funny.

Although Ken Kutaragi should have presented an award for something. I just want to hear SONY BE PRAISED!

John Romero :lol

Romero and Carmack reunited!
Hitomi and Fatal1ty!
Snake and Mario!
Tetris: The Second Coming of Christ! Bruce Willis and Jesus- together at last!

Top Bottom