• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Child Prodigy vs. Video Games - kid destroys his games (Youtube)

Sianos

"I'M A BIG BOY NOW. I READ BIG BOY BOOKS AND HAVE NO TIME FOR THESE CHILDISH TOYS."

If you feel the need to openly show you rejection your childhood to prove maturity, you aren't mature. If you do so on YouTube you're not only not mature, but now the internet knows it too.

Cystm

He's being directed. Reminds me of a puppet. Those don't really come off as his own opinions at all to me. Like he is being coached on what to say and probably think. You can see the way he jerks his head when he messes a line up.

Kid needs to be a kid.

Javier

The part that made me go WTF the most was when he drilled the discs while holding it with his bare hand right next to the screw. I mean, you don't have to be a prodigy to know that's dangerous as fuck, specially against concrete where the drill might slip.

Can't believe his parents let him do that. Much less get it on video.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
He's being directed. Reminds me of a puppet. Those don't really come off as his own opinions at all to me. Like he is being coached on what to say and probably think. You can see the way he jerks his head when he messes a line up.

Kid needs to be a kid.

Exactly what I was thinking. Watching it seems like it is so forced.

And the beginning with them driving up in the Vette? C'mon.

kyoya

He'll go from this:

magnolia_stanley-filtered.jpg

To this:

phsteyvwzrgdvz_1_m.jpg

Send this kid the blu-ray of Magnolia quick.

Tarrasque

Banned
I'm sure his parents are so proud of brainwashing their kid and getting this on tape. This is how you raise a kid to be messed up, by giving him a sense of grandeur that will come crashing down hard later.

Dabanton

His parents should be ashamed of themselves. He looks like his been told he has to do this. They've basically given him a reason to get punked by everyone now.

Surely their are better ways to do this like cutting down on the hours he can access games.

Reminds me of parents I know who force their kids to become vegan. Guess what they'll just eat meat elsewhere given the chance.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Would be even better to see the parents get fined for promoting juvenile delinquency and destruction of public property, with how hes pounding the sledge on the sidewalk. Then the kid is sent to anger management for his "violent" behavior against inanimate objects.

Props for breaking out of the cycle of game addiction though.

Just like Felicia Day, though, he'll be right back in it when he makes a popular webseries about gaming addiction.

Reminds me of parents I know who force their kids to become vegan. Guess what they'll just eat meat elsewhere given the chance.

Or who force their kids not to be vegan.

8 and he apparently cured himself of autism.

... the fuck is going on in that house?

Top Bottom