• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Childrens Hospital on Adult Swim -- The most extreme medical parody show ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This show sounds great. Is it more like 'Strangers with Candy' or 'Scrubs'?
Strangers With Candy will always be in its own level.

However, I would say it's like Scrubs but with stranger themes and without any continuity.

beat

I wouldn't say it's like Scrubs, but CH actually did shoot the first three seasons in the same decommissioned hospital where Scrubs used to shoot. That building was torn down, which is why CH now shoots somewhere else and also relocated the show's setting from Brazil. (which as we all know is where we are. in Brazil.)

Vert boil

Pretty decent episode this week.

meathairwidll.gif

Full scene

Boob out of the scrubs routine

Few from last week (didn't notice many scenes worth capturing. If there were any specific ones you'd want gifed just ask)

Oh, Oh, Chief nodding
Nurse screams about perm

big ander

I didn't think it was amazing but the fart copter and Cat's "you know what your problem is?" and just the fact that it was both a talk show parody and a Taken parody done so ridiculously it became ambitious won me over.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"Attention staff: war is not the answer. Unless the question is 'what is the singular of wars?'. That is all."

Pretty good finale, though I feel like the last third of the season was weaker than the first two thirds.

Grinchy

Banned
The first two seasons are on Netflix. Are there any legal ways to see the rest of the show?

This doesn't really answer your question, but I thought the first season was awful and not even worth watching. They've gotten better and better each season since.

I really enjoyed this most recent season. The face off episode was probably my favorite.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Wow, this week's episode was great. Top 3 episode of the series for sure. Surprised they still have it in them 7 seasons in.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anyone watch the series finale? I thought it was pretty fun. Season 7 was definitely one of the show's best seasons, so I'm glad that they were able to go out on a high note.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This is the last season? Interesting.

I'm glad it's over since it has been running on the same gag for too long.

Milchmann

Fitting series finale for the show. I liked the last season (standout episode was episode 5) but the problems in getting the actors on set at the same time were more apparent than ever. So now is a good point to end the show.

David Wain's site has some links about the end of the show on his page and also a nice highlights reel: http://davidwain.com/childrens-hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom